Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Return of 'A Night at the Cliffs' - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Return of 'A Night at the Cliffs' (/showthread.php?tid=16251)

Pages: 1 2

The Return of 'A Night at the Cliffs' - Savo - 05-27-2016

[Image: 8T8coiT.jpg]

Hey!  A little mid-month fun for whole family, assuming your family is unabashedly shameless.  Join Marcellain the brooding bard, Kaz the porcelain doman doll, Rommie the tramp extraordinaire, Magma Dancer (insert something nice here because she is really big and kinda scares me) and Savo your friendly feline disease vector, for bad music, worse poetry, uninformed political outrage (looking at you Marcy), some drinks and mayhem.  Be sure to bring toilet paper (the Miners that run the place are sick of the patrons stealing it) and a lalalell (again, the Miners used up that ones that were left last time). 

Also, no famous musicians have passed away since the Nunh formerly known as P'rince, so unless some one is out to murder Bob Dillion (The well known Ishgardian songwriter) we are without special dedication.
http://savothesewercat.tumblr.com/
-Cheers
[Image: fishb.jpg]

RE: The Return of 'A Night at the Cliffs' - Telluride - 05-27-2016

Why would Savo be worried about sweet Mags?

Show Content

Oh, yeah, that, maybe. Wink

RE: The Return of 'A Night at the Cliffs' - Savo - 05-27-2016

Show Content

RE: The Return of 'A Night at the Cliffs' - Telluride - 05-27-2016

(05-27-2016, 12:02 PM)Savo Wrote:
Show Content

Wait. Now, I'M scared. I'm also wondering if she's weaponized those fleas yet.

If you must know....

Show Content

RE: The Return of 'A Night at the Cliffs' - Warren Castille - 05-27-2016

I'm disappointed that it isn't Benito Mussofleani.

...you're right, that would have been better. : )

RE: The Return of 'A Night at the Cliffs' - Cecily Jisi - 06-08-2016

Sounds fun. Count me in!

RE: The Return of 'A Night at the Cliffs' - Raeje - 06-09-2016

Ok, I may be blind, but I can't find the date or time anywhere. We may have already established that i can't make it again, but I'm not sure, so run them by me once more. I'd like to finally make one of these if I can.

RE: The Return of 'A Night at the Cliffs' - Accendie - 06-11-2016

(06-09-2016, 08:45 AM)Raeje Wrote: Ok, I may be blind, but I can't find the date or time anywhere. We may have already established that i can't make it again, but I'm not sure, so run them by me once more. I'd like to finally make one of these if I can.

I thought the same thing till I re-read the first paragraph up towards the top. Hey Savo when you make these you might want to put that info a bit easier to find for folks.

When: June 15, 2016 @ 8:00 EST
Where:  Cen. Thanalan (x22, y13)

RE: The Return of 'A Night at the Cliffs' - Savo - 06-12-2016

Hmm, good point.  I was a bit too rushed making this one.  I'll do better in the future.  It's squeezed in the upper right:  June 15th 8:00pm EST.  Thanks Guys, guess this is coming up quick. 

RE: The Return of 'A Night at the Cliffs' - Raeje - 06-13-2016

Crap. I can't make this one either Sad
I really need my dose of inappropriate poetry. Who decides when these things are? I swear, one day someone will pick a weekend (a weekend that Raeje isn't too busy doing GP stuff). One day I will be there. One day!!! I will have justice!!!

Oh, hey, see you all at Sunny Seaside Bar. I'll be there for that. I haven't decided on what I'm performing yet, but I've been in hospital twice this weekend, so I'm trying to take it easy. I'm going to figure that stuff out on Thursday/Friday when I'm home and can play the game.

Oh, and thanks for accepting this weird bard.

RE: The Return of 'A Night at the Cliffs' - Marcy - 06-13-2016

Hey all, tight on time lately, so I've been bad with messaging, sorry Sad

My PC has recently died and I am waiting on the replacement parts to get here. It usually takes a couple of weeks, but delays and bad postal service put my return at somewhere at the end of this month. I will have to bow out from performances until it's all fixed.

RE: The Return of 'A Night at the Cliffs' - Savo - 06-15-2016

...well Marcy, it seems you won't be present to defend your reputation.  Consider this an advanced apology : )   I hope things come together for you and see you next time around.

Here I am shamelessly bumping this thread.

[Image: Yr6dkK8.jpg]

hope to see a great many of you there.

RE: The Return of 'A Night at the Cliffs' - The-Penman - 06-15-2016

Looks like a lot of fun. Will try to make it.