Hydaelyn Role-Players
Fresh Meat - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Fresh Meat (/showthread.php?tid=16384)

Fresh Meat - Faith Sauveterre - 06-10-2016

Hello Everyone! I'm new to this site, but not new to Roleplaying. I'm in the Brynhildr Server so don't be afraid to say Hi when I'm on.

--MMORPG background - I'm an MMO Virgin so FFXIV is my first and so far I'm really enjoying it

--RP experience - My only Rolplaying experience comes from Tumblr since I tend to spend a lot of time on there

--Character ideas/info - The idea behind the Elezen named Faith is just the typical aspiring adventurer and wanting to be the best healer. She is inspired by her father who went out of his way to heal those in need and always showed a bit of kindness. While fame is something she would like she's content with being a simple healer Admittedly she could use a bit of work, but hey with roleplaying we can build upon that.

Ideas on how the character will be played can be her going through the main stories with others or just simply a traveling adventurer and not chosen by the Mothercrystal.

--How did you learn about the coalition? - Reddit, Google, and Lodestone. I've heard about people saying that people do that on the servers Balmung or Gilgamesh so it got me curious to see if other servers do it

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy? - I suppose I can do a bit of all. I can do Light, Medium and, Heavy roleplay. I'm still a bit new to the world of Eorzea so the lore might escape me a little but, but good old internet can help out there

--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)
N/A

Due to playing on the PS4 can't really do much roleplaying in-game unless your willing to wait for me to belt out a response. I'm more able to roleplay on here through forums which is also a bit new to me. Currently going through the Main Quests and doing a bit of side quests on the side to level up. I'm in game a lot so you might see me around if your on the Brynhildr server.

I'm already on a Free Company and it isn't really catered to RPs, but still open to Freelancing on here.

I think that's about it for me. If I missed something I can add. So yeah, hope to chat with you guys soon.

EDIT/8:55am: I should also Add that Forum Roleplay is ideal for me because I could be called away to do something at anytime or too focused on the gameplay, but I also like to take my time to think out my replies so it doesn't come off as lame.

RE: Fresh Meat - Warren Castille - 06-10-2016

Hey there! Welcome to the RPC! It's true that the majority of us here are located on the Balmung server, but this is by no means a website just for us! There's been a few servers that have a roleplaying population spring up and I think Bryn's one of them.

The forum's a pretty decent resource for sounding ideas, writing and just immersing into Eorzea, too. There's a chat function located in the bottom right corner of your screen I recommend checking out, and if you've got any questions feel free to start asking. Everyone here is pretty much falling over one another to help out people who want to know things.

Lastly, I know some PS4 players who invested in a USB keyboard to be able to type in-game easier. You can still use a controller with that, if I understand it correctly, so you get a little of both worlds.