Hydaelyn Role-Players
Bhav Yahunesso - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Bhav Yahunesso (/showthread.php?tid=1641)

Bhav Yahunesso - Weffrey - 02-06-2013

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters: Bhav Yahunesso(Balmung) Weffrey Pencroff(Excalibur)
  • Primary character: Bhav Yahunesso 
  • Linkshells: None Currently 
  • Primary RP linkshell: None Currently 

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): 
    Due to Bhav being my roleplaying character, I would like to become medium/heavy. However, I am new to roleplaying, so might have to start at light and work my way up as I get better.

• Views on RP combat and injuries: 
    Again, being new to roleplaying not sure how combat works between players in regard to what options there are to roleplay out a fight scene. At the current time I'll stick to fighting nonplayer characters. I am fine with roleplaying injuries.

• Views on IC romance: 
    Fine if it makes sense. My character personally has his own goal and will not be seeking a love partner. However, if something happens that changes him that's fine.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): 
    All fine except family because I wouldn't want them to disappear if they quit the game and didn't inform me. I want to make strong friendships for sure!

• Views on lore: 
    Simply, try to stick to the lore, but if it can make sense and is creative, go for it!

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): 
    Whatever the people I am currently roleplaying with use, I'll follow suit. 

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone: EST
  • Contact info: Here in a PM or in game /tell to Bhav Yahunesso

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

I tried to copy and paste the format, but for some reason mine looks different and things are screwy. I don't know what I did wrong. Cry

RE: Bhav Yahunesso - Nel Celestine - 02-06-2013

Nice to meet you and welcome to the RPC! Feel free to look around and if you're interested in the XIV community and dev news feel free to catch my morning show posted Here

RE: Bhav Yahunesso - Weffrey - 02-07-2013

Thanks for the Welcome Nel! 

Also, not sure if someone fixed my post, but it looks better than yesterday! So if someone did alter it from the mess I created, thank you so much!

RE: Bhav Yahunesso - Alothia - 02-07-2013

Welcome welcome! Always nice to see fresh faces around. We hope you enjoy it here, as much as we enjoy being here. Feel free to give us a holler if you need anything!

Thank you for the welcome Alothia! Everyone around here has been very kind and helpful. Can't wait to jump in and see what shenanigans Bhav gets himself into!

RE: Bhav Yahunesso - Aysun - 02-07-2013

(02-07-2013, 09:29 AM)Weffrey Wrote: Also, not sure if someone fixed my post, but it looks better than yesterday! So if someone did alter it from the mess I created, thank you so much!

-cough- I'unno what you're talking about.. <3

Sometimes dat formatting is confusing.

(02-07-2013, 05:23 PM)Aysun Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 09:29 AM)Weffrey Wrote: Also, not sure if someone fixed my post, but it looks better than yesterday! So if someone did alter it from the mess I created, thank you so much!

-cough- I'unno what you're talking about.. <3

Sometimes dat formatting is confusing.

Haha, thanks again Aysun! Thumbsup