Hydaelyn Role-Players
Black Pearl Trading Co. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Black Pearl Trading Co. (/showthread.php?tid=16459)

Black Pearl Trading Co. - Hutarin - 06-17-2016

[Image: bfLEX9f.png]
[Image: rkfZKdz.png]
Est. 1363 of the Sixth Astral Era
⊰ BPT ⊱

The Black Pearl Trading Co. (BPT) was formed by the Ford family in Limsa Lominsa sometime around 1363 of the Sixth Astral Era. It was not always called the BPT. When it first started out the company shipped/traded only by sea. The small amount of ships they had carried mostly the basic essentials: clothing, pelts/leather, foods/spices, ore. As time passed and their reputation grew the Fords expanded their fleet and horizons by adding land trading/shipping and adding precious cargo such as rare spices, fine fabrics, and jewelry/gems.

At some point in time they began to stain their ship darker in order to separate them from the other companies. Because the more precious cargo became the staple of their trade they donned the name ‘Black Pearl Trading Co.’ to incorporate both their cargo and their dark ships.

Being passed down throughout generations lead the company into the hands of William Ford. He was not a man to just sit back and rake in the profit; often he went with ships to help and gave satisfying pay to the employees. Vorsaile, a dear friend was his second in command who keep the paperwork(reports, cargo lists, gil moving in and out of the co.) in check.

Due to family tradition the company was pass down to his next of kin, who in turn handed the company to Vorsaile not soon after in order to pursue her dream of traveling. Vorsaile placed the undesired leader as his second in command, as he believed her to be a viable asset to the company's future.

Currently, the company flourishes, shipping and trading by sea, land, and air. As their company grows, employees are needed, and thus Vorsaile sometimes open up recruitment in search of hard working individuals to add to their growth.

[Image: VAfRm2o.png]

RE: Black Pearl Trading Co. - Hutarin - 07-30-2016

[Image: FUSVk8P.png]
Not much has been going on; people have been busy, sick, or on separate timezone, so we've all been doing our own thing.

Over the next week or so there will be information added to BPT's site that will allow those in both in the FC and LS to make their own BPT related event, along with more history on the company and the people within(NPCs). The latter may take longer.

Here's to a more active future!

RE: Black Pearl Trading Co. - Hutarin - 08-28-2016

I'm pleased to say that BPT is now partnered with the lovely people over at the Maelstrom Command! I'd like to thank them again for wishing to be partners and we're all looking forward to role-playing with them. Go check them out!

As for website news, I've added a mini event post for BPT's and Maelstrom Command's members to use. Rules and extra information can be found on the page.

I hope everyone is enjoying the third year anniversary and hold my imaginary glass up for many more to come! ♥

RE: Black Pearl Trading Co. - Hutarin - 10-06-2016

[Image: ti5hfnr.png]

With a huge thanks to Hithren on Tumblr, I'm thrilled to announce that we have a medium house located in The Mist! \ o /

Address: The Mist | Ward 11 Subdivion | Plot 44 | Central Mist Subdivion
Resources: Summoning Bell, Free Company Chest, Orchestrion, Two Riviera Flowerpots, The Unending Journey, Chocobo Stables, and soon to come Company Workshop.

The house is that of the Cornu residence, while the first room is that of BPT's office HQ(currently a W.I.P). Other rooms will include a bathroom and possible off site locations, along with member's rooms who are to be used how they see fit.

Feel free to snoop around.

[Image: yhrcZ18.png]

RE: Black Pearl Trading Co. - Hutarin - 12-21-2016

The holidays are right around the corner and BPT has been decorated to bring in the cheer!

Beside the holiday decor, BPT's office HQ, located in room #1, has been complete. We also have a snazzy stripping table down in the basement for OOC nonsense, cause why not?

From everyone at BPT, we wish you all happy holidays and a lovely New Years. ♥

[Image: B5a9Ci5.png]

RE: Black Pearl Trading Co. - Hutarin - 03-01-2017

Not much to report for these last two months except for the boredom inducing grind of leveling alts whose room's will be used for more BPT related places; ships, storage rooms, and more!

We've also added a bathroom to room #2 with a Roe sized sink. You could probably bath a Lalafell in in.

As always, BPT wishes you all well!

RE: Black Pearl Trading Co. - Hutarin - 04-20-2017

There's been a lot of crafting, item hording, and leveling to be had for the upcoming expansion. Speaking of leveling, 5/8 characters have been leveled and their rooms bought! Only three more to go! \o/

Also a big thanks to Yuha for filling our company chest with music scrolls. We're gunna have to have a dance party or something. ♥

RE: Black Pearl Trading Co. - Hutarin - 08-14-2017

After what feels like forever, everyone now has their own personal room! WOO!
Speaking of personal rooms, the first eight will be made related to the company. So far we have them as an Lominsan office, the house's bathroom, a ship captain's quarter's, and we plan on having at least one storage room.

We've done a number of pony runs! I believe everyone now has a Garuda and Titan pony.

On 7/31 we held a very first meeting and went over a plethora of things like ideas for future RP/PvE events, current IC happenings, and much more! It'd probably take a couple of paragraphs to tell it all, lol.

There was also a lot of Battered Fish made. D;

We hope everyone has a wonderful summer! ♥