Hydaelyn Role-Players
FFXIV Fanfest 2016 Megathread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: FFXIV Fanfest 2016 Megathread (/showthread.php?tid=16494)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

FFXIV Fanfest 2016 Megathread - Warren Castille - 06-21-2016

Who got tickets? Who couldn't get tickets? Who wants tickets? Where are you staying? When are you getting in? How are you getting there?

Let's build some hype and tentatively plan where we should all get pizza.

RE: FFXIV Fanfest 2016 Megathread - Sounsyy - 06-21-2016

Las Vegas F.A.T.E. - Balmung Buys Out Local Pizza Place

...I got my ticket.

RE: FFXIV Fanfest 2016 Megathread - Aysun - 06-21-2016

Got ticket! Going solo to Fanfest though, hoping to meet many peoples from here! I'm flying with a co-worker who's meeting a friend for Vegas fun stuff, so I'm staying with them at her friend's timeshare type thing. We're flying in on Wednesday, leaving Sunday.

So.. We better make posters. RPC PEEPS GATHER.

RE: FFXIV Fanfest 2016 Megathread - Aldotsk - 06-21-2016

Going with someone who never played FF14 and got a ticket for her too.

RE: FFXIV Fanfest 2016 Megathread - Unnamed Mercenary - 06-21-2016

Managed to get a ticket. ...and most transit details are sorted.

I just need to get the time off approved, which shouldn't be hard.

RE: FFXIV Fanfest 2016 Megathread - Kage - 06-21-2016

Got a ticket by proxy. Going to be there from Oct 13 with checkout on October 16th.

I plan to be quite social because I realized at the 2014 event, I was only interested in the T-Shirt Trial and the Merchandise line as well as the panels.

So I'll probably wish to socialize. And by socialize, I mean eat food.

Just gotta figure out which food places / buffet people will want.

RE: FFXIV Fanfest 2016 Megathread - McBeefâ„¢ - 06-21-2016

I'm going~ Let's have a meetup. 

Also 

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=16495

RE: FFXIV Fanfest 2016 Megathread - Sylastair - 06-21-2016

Nabbed mine! Excited to meet some of you cool cats!

RE: FFXIV Fanfest 2016 Megathread - FreelanceWizard - 06-21-2016

Several of us Mysterium folks are going to be there this time around! We're also getting a pretty big suite -- or, at least, that's the plan. As far as I know, we're getting in Thursday and leaving Sunday.

I may also be bringing some stuff to give away to fellow RPers. Smile Since we won't have character names on badges, for instance, I was thinking about printing out some badges with character pics on them to give out.

(06-21-2016, 06:41 PM)FreelanceWizard Wrote: Several of us Mysterium folks are going to be there this time around! We're also getting a pretty big suite -- or, at least, that's the plan.

I may also be bringing some stuff to give away to fellow RPers. Smile Since we won't have character names on badges, for instance, I was thinking about printing out some badges with character pics on them to give out.

Yes! I'm planning to make FC crest badges, or something of that nature.

RE: FFXIV Fanfest 2016 Megathread - Aysun - 06-21-2016

Neat ideas! :3 I wonder why it asked for our main's name if our character names aren't going to be on the badges too?

(06-21-2016, 06:51 PM)Aysun Wrote: Neat ideas! :3 I wonder why it asked for our main's name if our character names aren't going to be on the badges too?
Possibly for mailing rewards?

Or maybe just to see how the population breaks up per server.

RE: FFXIV Fanfest 2016 Megathread - Kilieit - 06-21-2016

Our FC was considering making a showing to the Frankfurt one, but it's a bit expensive in terms of money and effort... I'm not sure anyone's actually made any concrete plans.

I have a dumb phobia of passport control and can't make any of my "trusted people" come with me, so it looks like I'm giving it a miss this time around. >:

RE: FFXIV Fanfest 2016 Megathread - Virella - 06-21-2016

(06-21-2016, 06:57 PM)Kilieit Wrote: Our FC was considering making a showing to the Frankfurt one, but it's a bit expensive in terms of money and effort... I'm not sure anyone's actually made any concrete plans.

I have a dumb phobia of passport control and can't make any of my "trusted people" come with me, so it looks like I'm giving it a miss this time around. >:
My old FC is going there (given I come from EU server), and I be joining them there.

We all booked our hotel rooms already. Think we're only spending about 100 euros each, if I remember correctly, for five days. Yeah, we're staying longer to just have fun together in Frankfurt Big Grin

So well, Frankfurt hotels are pretty cheap if you're willing to share. And of course book way ahead. Getting tickets for the EU was pretty easy last time.

I would have been at the Vegas one as well, seeming I had sneakily planned family trip trough the US around that time. Ends up my sister fucking up her days off, and everything had to be blown off. RIP. Well next year maybe Tongue

RE: FFXIV Fanfest 2016 Megathread - Iteza - 06-22-2016

I'll be going to NA's fan fest in vegas and staying at Paris! Arriving the 13th, and leaving the 16th. I actually specifically made this forum account to connect with you guys who are also going. The Balmung attendees should go for foodstuffs! Also, I play Wenn Dh'I in game.