Hydaelyn Role-Players
I'silwen Telemnar - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: I'silwen Telemnar (/showthread.php?tid=1661)

I'silwen Telemnar - Vee - 02-10-2013

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters:I'silwen Telemnar, alt (undecided)
  • Primary character:I'silwen Telemnar
  • Linkshells:Divine Aegis
  • Primary RP linkshell:Divine Aegis

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Most of the time I settle for medium roleplay, especially within an MMO setting where there's always text scrolling by. However if you base it off of how often I'm in character, I would say most of the time so that would probably mean I can lean toward the heavy end of things. However, I don't usually roleplay during raids, etc unless it's pre-planned or something.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Roleplaying combat to me isn't a must, there's always ways you can work things out verbally. My IC character stance would be less likely to cause confrontation or try to resolve it with violence unless absolutely necessary. Injuries are always interesting and really make roleplay dynamic, if no one ever got sick or injured who would I'silwen help? I'silwen herself was born with a neuromuscular disease so it's really nice when characters have flaws like illnesses and injuries without being over powered or obnoxious about it.

• Views on IC romance: IC romances are fine if they never existed there were never be little drama and tragedy, I have nothing bad to say about it, other than sometimes they can leak OOC which can cause a mess of problems.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I think families are a great way to keep long-running roleplay going. Currently I'silwen has no IC family other than her 'npc' parents. I would be interested in creating family ties with player characters if we both meshed well and our stories coincide!

• Views on lore: Lore is awesome? Roleplay would be really lacking if there was nothing to build from, so I am all for it. It's great for building structure for linkshells or even that character who is a total bookworm! I'm not an expert in all that is Final Fantasy but I will really try my best to keep up with all the pros!

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I'm groovy with just about anything, except for keeping roleplay private in /tells, unless you're literally emoting that you're whispering. Linkshell chats I prefer to be OOC, since we'll have company housing/individual housing(eventually) I don't really see the need for linkshell chat to be IC, then again it has always been a form of communication. If it's used more as a walkie-talkie rather than a place with a setting for text based roleplay that might be all right in my opinion.

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone:Eastern Standard Time.
  • Contact info:Skype: Herbigbrowneyes

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~