Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for 'Possible' love interest for character - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for 'Possible' love interest for character (/showthread.php?tid=16725)

Looking for 'Possible' love interest for character - Parth Makeo - 07-14-2016

Okay I feel awkward for asking this but with how often i find so many 'Same Sex' couples now, I just have to resort to this.

I'm looking to pair one of my characters up someone through interactions and build upon the relationship. Details as follow...

Looking for:
#Male Character
#ANY Race (Bonus points for Elezen/Roe)
#Single (No harems)
#Chance at relationship to never truly take off. (Hence the Possible part)

What i am NOT going to take.
#Women

--- Info ---

So the character information of who is looking for this 'love'

Name: P'rita Kali
Native: Doman
Race: Miqo'te (Keeper of the Moon)
Summary of her attitude: Calm mind but can be a tad violent in her wording. Is clearly not use to being complimented nor patted. Blushes at certain subjects.
Other things will have to be learned through time RPing.

---
Times I am usually on are roughly 
Monday from 1PM EST to about 11 PM EST or later.
Tuse-Thurs bad times for RPing (don't get to log in until like 11PM EST)
Friday-Sunday (Depending on what toons i plan to play on) anywhere from 1PM EST to 1AM Est and beyond. 
Convert based on your timezone as you see fit.
---

I feel weird for asking this but because of her character, I'd have better chance of putting a 'wanted' add unlike my other characters.

RE: Looking for 'Possible' love interest for character - CrimsonMars - 07-14-2016

C'mon, boys, P'rita is hot as HELLS over here!

RE: Looking for 'Possible' love interest for character - OvershadowedDestiny - 07-15-2016

My male catte might give it a go! I'd love to run into her sometime.

RE: Looking for 'Possible' love interest for character - Rockman - 07-17-2016

That feel when play a lalafell.

That feel when know everyone just pats your head with a smile but you'll never find love.

Cry.

RE: Looking for 'Possible' love interest for character - Aaron - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 10:22 AM)Rockman Wrote: That feel when play a lalafell.

That feel when know everyone just pats your head with a smile but you'll never find love.

Cry.
This made me laugh, you get a rep lol.

RE: Looking for 'Possible' love interest for character - Knislinge - 07-17-2016

Cry.

Aww, I'm sorry. Here, I know what'll cheer you up

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Looking for 'Possible' love interest for character - Rockman - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 12:31 PM)Knislinge Wrote:

Cry.

Aww, I'm sorry. Here, I know what'll cheer you up

[Image: giphy.gif]

The only races which show me affection are other lalafells and weirdly female Au Ra. Chicks dig the tiny height? Chocobo

RE: Looking for 'Possible' love interest for character - Parth Makeo - 07-17-2016

Well P'rita does not judge on height so all race means all race. Best you can do is try and see if it works with how she acts and what not.