Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Long Term Rp - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Long Term Rp (/showthread.php?tid=16762)

Long Term Rp - Faith Sauveterre - 07-19-2016

I'd figure I would post something here to see if I get any bites. Basically I would like to have some Long-Term Roleplay Connections. We can talk about possible plot ideas involving our characters enhancing our stories. Maybe we can add a few some humorous short term RPs. If your interested you can send me a PM here or if I'm online send me a message

RE: Long Term Rp - SicketySix - 07-19-2016

If you wanted someone who is a different contrast to her feel free to look me up on Vett Tia.

Young, rogue-ish sort of fellow, he knows basic first aid and served as a combat medic with the Adders for awhile before rushing off to find his own adventures. Some legal, others, maybe not quite so.

Altogether though he is not considered evil or dark. I just does what usually seems to work out the best or seems to be the most fun.

I would picture their relationship to be a playful one, I'm sure he'd tease her about her height, being a "goody-goody" etc, the list could go on.

PM me if you'd like, I'm sure we could at the least arrange an IC bump into each other.

RE: Long Term Rp - Zephyo - 07-19-2016

Maetikoel is a Rogue? Rynathan's a Rogue! They should try and meet each other at some point!

RE: Long Term Rp - Faith Sauveterre - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 02:34 PM)Zephyo Wrote: Maetikoel is a Rogue? Rynathan's a Rogue! They should try and meet each other at some point!

Unfortunately Maetikoel isn't in Balmung at this moment because I'm not completely sure if I'm going to transfer him over that being said I don't mind roleplaying as him on the forums.

RE: Long Term Rp - Faith Sauveterre - 08-21-2016

Bumping this thread because adding a new character to the Balmung server. Maetikoel Syhrkoensyn Looking for the usual connections same things I want for Faith would also like to have for Maetikoel. Also still looking for connections with Faith

RE: Long Term Rp - Rila - 08-22-2016

I would love to have my cat interact with your characters - Faith especially.

Just to share a little bit about her: Rila is a mage and craftsman who makes her living as something of a "procurer". Make of that what you will. She's curious and friendly, loves to cook and loves to travel. Morally gray. Well versed in destructive magic and potions. Very tall for a miqo'te, but rather unattractively noodly and looking for some kind of a physical trainer.

Also she's a little bit high more often than not, so if you're squicked out at all by non-reckless drug use, you'll want to steer clear.

I'd be interested in seeing how Rila's moral ambiguity jibes with Faith's do-gooderism, especially since they're both friendly and well-meaning people. But I bet she'd also have some fun misadventures with your Sea Wolf kitty.

PM/tell me if you're interested and we can get to plotting!

RE: Long Term Rp - Faith Sauveterre - 01-31-2017

*Bumping thread to see if anyone bites*

RE: Long Term Rp - Kallera - 01-31-2017

I'm on Excalibur, so any rp will likely be in the forums, but Kallera might be another gridanian you might like to interact with.

While Kallera has a kind and caring personality, she has the concerns of a fighter with a violent job.

RE: Long Term Rp - Faith Sauveterre - 02-02-2017

*Will most likely update again when the rest of my characters come on*

Ashlyn and Simon from Sarg have been transfer to Balmung.

If interested check their profiles out on the link in the signature. Will work on their RPC Wiki page at some point

RE: Long Term Rp - Miriamele - 02-03-2017

Sent you a PM! I think I found some of your characters that would match mine!

RE: Long Term Rp - Faith Sauveterre - 02-10-2017

*UPDATE*

Nobutsune and Winter are now in Balmung! Profiles in Signature

RE: Long Term Rp - Faith Sauveterre - 04-25-2017

*Update*

Romoka & S'kenta Tia are available