Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for Fun/Quirky Adventuring Band - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for Fun/Quirky Adventuring Band (/showthread.php?tid=16793)

Looking for Fun/Quirky Adventuring Band - Rockman - 07-22-2016

Looking for a fun bunch of characters to go on bizarre fun adventures who don't mind playing with a new/low level player, not necessarily a mercenary group just some fun players to hang out with and do occasional stories with. This can include monster hunting, bounty hunting, hanging out at the bar, romance (definitely not a requirement, I play a lalafell they never find love. Also not for just my character but for anyone within the group) but overall just some cool friendships regardless of race or class.

A few details about my character:
Name: Sani Rock
Race: Lalafell
Class: Maruader (at the moment)
Goal: Has to earn a million gil to save his tribes land being bought out from under them by a rich land baron. He has been sent out in place of his much more successful cooler older brother by semi-accident. He's doing whatever it takes to earn gil and hopes to bring back friends and "Big wife" back to his stagnating tribe.
Traits: Honest, friendly, naive, funny in a silly/stupid way, hopelessly brave and willing to fight anything to protect people. The best comparison personality wise would be someone like Goku from the Dragonball series (I felt cringey saying that)

Anyone interested post a reply in the chat with a description of your character and just message me on here or in the game.

RE: Looking for Fun/Quirky Adventuring Band - RiniKett - 07-22-2016

Wow, I really like the character concept. Rini is currently rebuilding her company and is looking to hire help to assist in taking difficult leves. We also center around bar and adventuring life, but you wouldn't have to join our FC to RP with us. I'm not sure if you are looking for a static group or a bunch of random connections but if you would like to talk more in detail about send me a PM : )

RE: Looking for Fun/Quirky Adventuring Band - SapphireSkylines - 07-22-2016

I have a semi low level miqo'te, 25 arcanist is her highest at the moment. I'm also trying to sneak an Auri on Balmung during low pop times, but so far it hasn't been a success.

Update: I forgot to add my character info so here's a thread with info for both of my characters: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=15748

I'd be willing to use my lalafell too, but she currently has a lot going on.

RE: Looking for Fun/Quirky Adventuring Band - ExAtomos - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 08:45 AM)Rockman Wrote: Race: Lalafell

HOLD UP.
xD

I can't believe I stumbled across someone with a similar background without asking for it myself. Check out Ralin Thalin's wiki (link in sig). We may be able to work something out!

eta: Had to make a quick edit on the wiki to account for recent events.

RE: Looking for Fun/Quirky Adventuring Band - Halfway Decent - 07-22-2016

I would love to have some RP/Leveling buddies to keep the game going! My main is a highest of 29 on both Lancer and Rogue right now under the name of Flynn Ivers! Basically left his backstory and such widely open so he can fit into just about any kind of situation.

More or less though he's just a young Hyur who's travelling the world searching for some fun or interesting things to do. He's lived a lot of places and done a lot of things. Call him a jack of all trades, certainly master of none. If you wanna work out playtime or something feel free to PM me or just hit me up in game!

RE: Looking for Fun/Quirky Adventuring Band - Rockman - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 10:42 AM)ExAtomos Wrote:

HOLD UP.
xD

I can't believe I stumbled across someone with a similar background without asking for it myself. Check out Ralin Thalin's wiki (link in sig). We may be able to work something out!

I'm trying to send a friend request to you in game friend (I have for everyone else in the thread) but its saying it can't find you so can you send one to me?

RE: Looking for Fun/Quirky Adventuring Band - ExAtomos - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 11:04 AM)Rockman Wrote:

HOLD UP.
xD

I'm trying to send a friend request to you in game friend (I have for everyone else in the thread) but its saying it can't find you so can you send one to me?

That's because I'm not on this character in game right now. ^^ I'll look for you once I swap over later. (Also, I'm on console, so if I'm here on the forums, I'm either afk or not in game at all.) Sorry about that!

RE: Looking for Fun/Quirky Adventuring Band - Rockman - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 11:10 AM)ExAtomos Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 11:04 AM)Rockman Wrote:

HOLD UP.
xD

That's because I'm not on this character in game right now. ^^ I'll look for you once I swap over later. (Also, I'm on console, so if I'm here on the forums, I'm either afk or not in game at all.) Sorry about that!

It's cool, I just found out from Flynn that players have to online for that (I'm that new)

RE: Looking for Fun/Quirky Adventuring Band - RiniKett - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 10:47 AM)Halfway Decent Wrote: I would love to have some RP/Leveling buddies to keep the game going! My main is a highest of 29 on both Lancer and Rogue right now under the name of Flynn Ivers! Basically left his backstory and such widely open so he can fit into just about any kind of situation.

More or less though he's just a young Hyur who's travelling the world searching for some fun or interesting things to do. He's lived a lot of places and done a lot of things. Call him a jack of all trades, certainly master of none. If you wanna work out playtime or something feel free to PM me or just hit me up in game!

We should all three do a scene. : ) Since Flynn and Rini have already met once and we are still getting to know one another.

RE: Looking for Fun/Quirky Adventuring Band - Halfway Decent - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 11:27 AM)RiniKett Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 10:47 AM)Halfway Decent Wrote: I would love to have some RP/Leveling buddies to keep the game going! My main is a highest of 29 on both Lancer and Rogue right now under the name of Flynn Ivers! Basically left his backstory and such widely open so he can fit into just about any kind of situation.

We should all three do a scene. : ) Since Flynn and Rini have already met once and we are still getting to know one another.

That would be fun, for sure. I was just talking to Sani about that too actually, lol. We'll have to find a time to all get together!

RE: Looking for Fun/Quirky Adventuring Band - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-22-2016

Love the concept! Lots of other cool people have already responded, but I want to just put our name out there was well!

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=15521

The Night Ravens are an IC free company that often gets up to all sorts of shenanigans. We're kind of small, but maybe someday we'll be big!

My main character is sort of a communist revolutionary type, so regardless of FC, I think we'd have fun if we RP'd given your character's goals. 

See you in Eorzea!