Hydaelyn Role-Players
Serene Haven Tavern Night - Thurs 4th @ 7pm CST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Serene Haven Tavern Night - Thurs 4th @ 7pm CST (/showthread.php?tid=16865)

Serene Haven Tavern Night - Thurs 4th @ 7pm CST - Miriamele - 08-01-2016

Wardens of the Haven
Introducing
The Upper Tavern at Serene Haven
Lavender Beds, Ward 12, Plot 41
Thursday the 4th
7pm CST

Do you like a relaxed atmosphere with seating for large and small parties? Well look no further then than us! We're offering a one night only, no strings attached, night of drinking.

Wardens of the Haven is throwing wide it's doors and welcoming any and all people who wish to come and enjoy a night of good company and even better drinks. Do you want to belt out your newest poem to an [un]appreciative audience? Show off some leg and dance for a bunch of drunk patrons? We have a small stage that is open for anyone to use during the night, just walk on up and show us what you have!

Tired of the song playing? Request away and we'll do our best to fulfill it. Have a hankering for a snack? We can do that too. Want a unique experience and the chance to drink something that might literally change your life? Ask the bartenders for the speacial and pray to the twelve you still remember your name after the first sip!

When the night is over are you too drunk to go home? Wardens of the Haven have several types of rooms available on request.

We hope to see you there!

RE: Serene Haven Tavern Night - Thurs 4th @ 7pm CST - Shy Khamgo - 08-01-2016

Sounds like you are putting a lot of effort in to this. I will def do my best to be there.

RE: Serene Haven Tavern Night - Thurs 4th @ 7pm CST - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 08-03-2016

Just a bump to remind people that this is happening tomorrow. I hope to see a bunch of people there. We have tons of seating for groups, couples, and individuals!

RE: Serene Haven Tavern Night - Thurs 4th @ 7pm CST - Lydia Lightfoot - 08-04-2016

Some of you may have been wondering... what day is Thursday? I know, I lose track of time too. Time is weird! But yeah, today is Thursday. Hooray!

RE: Serene Haven Tavern Night - Thurs 4th @ 7pm CST - Lydia Lightfoot - 08-04-2016

Just a bit over an hour and a half to go. Smile I hope you guys like the venue! I had a lot of fun decorating.

We're starting a little early, so come on by any time! Big Grin

RE: Serene Haven Tavern Night - Thurs 4th @ 7pm CST - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 08-04-2016

Thanks to everyone that stopped by! It was nice and crowded, which is what I like to see!

RE: Serene Haven Tavern Night - Thurs 4th @ 7pm CST - Saevia - 08-04-2016

W'saevia Eersteklas
Conjuror, Healer, Physician,
Former Commander of Medical of the Triumvirate of Ul'dah

To the owners of the Establishment "Serene Haven",

I would like to take this oportunity to thank you on behalf of myself and my wife for the lovely evening you provided for us. It was a nice change to find ourselves in a place talking with people we didn't know about normal every day things, a rarity for us as we have not had much luck in the past of meeting new people.

We would especially like to praise the attentive service provided by the bar tender, who not only served us our requested beverages in a timely fashion, but also provided a stimulating conversation along with another patron.

Looking forwards to our return,

W'saevia Eersteklas

RE: Serene Haven Tavern Night - Thurs 4th @ 7pm CST - Miriamele - 08-05-2016

Thanks to everyone who came, we had a great time! If anyone didn't make it tonight but wants to drop by feel free and use Mitzy, our friendly bartender.

RE: Serene Haven Tavern Night - Thurs 4th @ 7pm CST - Miriamele - 08-05-2016

(08-04-2016, 11:49 PM)Saevia Wrote: W'saevia Eersteklas
Conjuror, Healer, Physician,
Former Commander of Medical of the Triumvirate of Ul'dah

To the owners of the Establishment "Serene Haven",

I would like to take this oportunity to thank you on behalf of myself and my wife for the lovely evening you provided for us. It was a nice change to find ourselves in a place talking with people we didn't know about normal every day things, a rarity for us as we have not had much luck in the past of meeting new people.

We would especially like to praise the attentive service provided by the bar tender, who not only served us our requested beverages in a timely fashion, but also provided a stimulating conversation along with another patron.

Looking forwards to our return,

W'saevia Eersteklas

Thank you so much! I was Rivah Varont tonight and I enjoyed our very brief conversation and I'm extremely glad you had fun. I've passed this on to both bartenders who were very happy.

RE: Serene Haven Tavern Night - Thurs 4th @ 7pm CST - Lydia Lightfoot - 08-05-2016

Thank you from me, too, for everyone who came! Our FC will be doing public events of various types on a regular basis going forward, so hopefully all our new friends - as well as friends-yet-to-come - will have fun with us. 

We have two visitors still at the tavern right now, actually, which is pretty amazing six hours after our first visitors showed up. I guess they must like our venue! :3