Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Duskwight Researcher, Bookworm, and Botanist - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Duskwight Researcher, Bookworm, and Botanist (/showthread.php?tid=16896)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Duskwight Researcher, Bookworm, and Botanist - Syranelle Ironleaf - 01-01-2017

(01-01-2017, 07:40 PM)PSDuckie Wrote: How long has Syranelle frequented Mealvaan's Gate?  I'm asking because Tyll'a's mother worked there before the Calamity, and maybe they could have met?

Syranelle has only been on the surface since the Calamity, so any visits to Mealvaan's Gate would have been in recent years and of increasing frequency in the last two.

RE: Duskwight Researcher, Bookworm, and Botanist - PSDuckie - 01-03-2017

(01-01-2017, 08:28 PM)Syranelle Ironleaf Wrote:
(01-01-2017, 07:40 PM)PSDuckie Wrote: How long has Syranelle frequented Mealvaan's Gate?  I'm asking because Tyll'a's mother worked there before the Calamity, and maybe they could have met?

Syranelle has only been on the surface since the Calamity, so any visits to Mealvaan's Gate would have been in recent years and of increasing frequency in the last two.

Ah, in that case they wouldn't have met, given that Tyll (Tyll'a's mother) went missing shortly after the Calamity.

RE: Duskwight Researcher, Bookworm, and Botanist - Syranelle Ironleaf - 01-06-2017

Seeking:  

Skilled Culinarian specializing in Keeper of the Moon dishes, particularly miqo'bobs -- for lessons in cultural preparations and service.

If interested, please contact Syranelle Ironleaf by Moogle Mail.

RE: Duskwight Researcher, Bookworm, and Botanist - Syranelle Ironleaf - 01-12-2017

Been meaning to try and catch Syranelle for some RP?  I usually hang around after the Story-Go-Round ends for easy approaching!

[Image: tumblr_inline_ohwfwsqf2e1twmuac_540.jpg]

RE: Duskwight Researcher, Bookworm, and Botanist - Val - 01-16-2017

Syraaaa <3 Hit me up anytime if you want to do some RP Smile

RE: Duskwight Researcher, Bookworm, and Botanist - Syranelle Ironleaf - 01-16-2017

(01-16-2017, 04:30 AM)Val Wrote: Syraaaa <3 Hit me up anytime if you want to do some RP Smile

Likewise and stuff! Big Grin I actually probably do need to stop by the Daystar Agency and talk about some Guard-work that Syra's trying to help someone find...

RE: Duskwight Researcher, Bookworm, and Botanist - Syranelle Ironleaf - 01-20-2017

My hours of availability have changed!  I'm currently unavailable for the foreseeable future on Wednesdays and Thursdays in order to spend time with my husband and get some IRL moving done.  

However, in order to make RP with me more accessible, I've created a Personal Roleplay/In-Character Discord that anyone interested in roleplaying/encountering Syranelle can use.  It includes a personal Moogle Mail box, IC text chats for both her apartment and her occupation in Revenant's Toll.  This Discord is open to anyone to use for roleplay or getting in contact with me or my character. 

Thanks very much to recent contacts in Ellmida Westrose, Esther Iteya, Levaireant Sondraix, Ameko Nakajima, and L'rinhi Kett!  I still look forward to encountering people in-game and hope to do more of it soon!  

RE: Duskwight Researcher, Bookworm, and Botanist - Syranelle Ironleaf - 09-19-2017

Night Owl Scholar Returns!

After a few months of omgwtfcrazy, Life is finally starting to settle some, so I can start looking at making some connections again!

RE: Duskwight Researcher, Bookworm, and Botanist - Charce - 09-19-2017

Oh, maybe I could throw my Ishgardian at you? 
He is a criminal who mostly attacks the rich in Ishgard to help the poor in the Brume during the war and today. Could possibly make a connection there...somehow? Or something. 
Links about my dude:
Links about this guy: Wiki tumblr tumblr profile (condensed version of the RPC page) About my own RP

I am mostly free weekends and later at night (PST) after work. 
I don't really do IC romance or anything of the sort...this guy is more of a supporting type of is there to grate on the nerves of those he calls friends. 

I'll try to reach you on discord after work maybe? But yeah. Am interested.

RE: Duskwight Researcher, Bookworm, and Botanist - Syranelle Ironleaf - 09-19-2017

(09-19-2017, 02:39 PM)Charce Wrote: Oh, maybe I could throw my Ishgardian at you? 
He is a criminal who mostly attacks the rich in Ishgard to help the poor in the Brume during the war and today. Could possibly make a connection there...somehow? Or something. 
Links about my dude:
Links about this guy: Wiki tumblr tumblr profile (condensed version of the RPC page) About my own RP

I am mostly free weekends and later at night (PST) after work. 
I don't really do IC romance or anything of the sort...this guy is more of a supporting type of is there to grate on the nerves of those he calls friends. 

I'll try to reach you on discord after work maybe? But yeah. Am interested.

Ishgardians are more than welcome!  Her fiancee is an Ishgardian, so she's in Ishgard often helping him with things, along with her efforts in Brume.  

Weekends are good, especially Sundays!  Saturdays can be hit-or-miss, depending on if I have any RL social engagements.  

Absolutely hit me up on Discord, I look forward to hearing from you!  Big Grin

RE: Duskwight Researcher, Bookworm, and Botanist - Syranelle Ironleaf - 10-01-2017

This is where I'll be tonight, if anyone's looking to hang out!
Tonberry

[Image: tumblr_ox5sv4EvMt1wa0s2to1_540.jpg]

RE: Duskwight Researcher, Bookworm, and Botanist - Syranelle Ironleaf - 10-24-2017

[Image: tumblr_inline_oycxjtY4j51twmuac_540.jpg]

Need a little healing?

But don’t want to go to a public clinic or prefer to be treated in your own home?  We’ll travel to wherever you need!  Our knowledgable healing staff uses both aetherical healing and traditional medicinal alchemy, whatever your preference!

Every Tuesday Night (Starting Oct 31) from 8pm to Midnight (Eastern) if you need us, just send a tell or a Moogle Mail and we’ll get to you as quickly as we can!  Our services are on a first-come, first-served basis so please keep that in mind!

RE: Duskwight Researcher, Bookworm, and Botanist - Syranelle Ironleaf - 10-31-2017

Available tonight for as long as maintenance allows!

[Image: tumblr_inline_oycxjtY4j51twmuac_540.jpg]

RE: Duskwight Researcher, Bookworm, and Botanist - Syranelle Ironleaf - 11-14-2017

Open for business tonight!
[Image: tumblr_inline_ozfokovjKz1twmuac_540.jpg]