Hydaelyn Role-Players
Introduction! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Introduction! (/showthread.php?tid=16963)

Introduction! - Jajki - 08-14-2016

Hello!

I'm new to the game but a long time RPer.  I just transferred to Balmung (seriously 5 minutes ago) so I thought I'd join the RP forum and say hey!

I found this game in my closet and downloaded it, unsure if I'd like it or not and let me tell you, I love it.  I play a Miqo'te named R'ihkshi Tia.  If you see me in game feel free to say hey!  I've still got the little sprout by my name so that's fun.  

Once the sprout's gone and my armor looks like it wasn't thrown together by a toddler I'll hop into the RP scene but until then I'm trying to make some connections, figure out my character, and learn the lore!  So feel free to PM me with any advice/lore knowledge you feel like sharing.  I look forward to hearing it!

Thanks for your time and I look forward to RPing with you all!  Chocobo

RE: Introduction! - pell - 08-14-2016

Heyo! I'm new too and still fleshing out my toon, so I know those feels. I don't know too much about Miqo'te, but I'm sure plenty of folks can send some info your way. c:

Welcome to the forums and I hope to see you in-game!

RE: Introduction! - Chip - 08-14-2016

Here's my advice: Miqo'te are the best. So far you've chosen well Big Grin

Anywho welcome to the madness that is Balmung and I hope you enjoy it here. FFXIV is a great game. I play a couple of cats myself. Yeah... Miqo'te ftw! Thumbsup

RE: Introduction! - Sunwins - 08-15-2016

I'm going to be like the others and say good choice on Miqo'te!

Welcome to Balmung, I hope you enjoy your time here! I'll keep an eye out for you and poke you if I spot you! : D

RE: Introduction! - Ruran - 08-15-2016

Yooo, welcome to Balmung!

Feel free to poke around, and when you're ready for some RP, I'll be sure to hit you up for some!

RE: Introduction! - Jajki - 08-15-2016

Thanks guys!  I feel super welcome already Big Grin

RE: Introduction! - Parvacake - 08-15-2016

Welcome! We have an awesome bunch of people here Big Grin

RE: Introduction! - Faye - 08-15-2016

Hello there, welcome to Balmung! Big Grin

RE: Introduction! - Lydia Lightfoot - 08-31-2016

Hey there! How's that sprout coming along? If you're still working on it so that you can level up to being able to use some nice outfit items, let me know - there's actually quite a lot of good outfit options even at low level, including many that can be used at level 1. They can be a little expensive (because since they can be used at low levels, they have high demand) but someone in my FC might be able to craft some up for you to wear, and materials are usually cheaper than finished goods.

Speaking of my FC, if you're still looking to meet people and get your feet wet with some RP, my FC is hosting a tavern night soon (event details) and you're welcome to come by and make some new friends. If you can't make it, we do frequently have random RP going on around the inn most nights, and our Discord server has a text chat channel that we keep open to the public which you could use to reach out to us for some RP whenever (the info's on our FC's RPC page).

Hope to see you around! Smile

RE: Introduction! - Etoile - 08-31-2016

(08-14-2016, 05:47 PM)Jajki Wrote: Hello!

I'm new to the game but a long time RPer.  I just transferred to Balmung (seriously 5 minutes ago) so I thought I'd join the RP forum and say hey!

Hi, same here! About uh, most of that. Long time rper, new to ffxiv as of a few days ago. Just transferred and I play mostly miqo'te. Big Grin

I used the lazy way to look decent - pay $10 for a custom outfit from the mog shop. There is RP to be had in the lavender beds ward in my city, so depending on where you started check out the personal housing district for open bar areas.

RE: Introduction! - Lydia Lightfoot - 08-31-2016

(08-31-2016, 12:45 PM)Stardust Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 05:47 PM)Jajki Wrote: Hello!

Hi, same here! About uh, most of that. Long time rper, new to ffxiv as of a few days ago. Just transferred and I play mostly miqo'te. Big Grin

I used the lazy way to look decent - pay $10 for a custom outfit from the mog shop. There is RP to be had in the lavender beds ward in my city, so depending on where you started check out the personal housing district for open bar areas.

Consider my message to Jajki as a message of welcome to you, too, in that case! Big Grin And the invitation's extended as well!