Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for RP and OOC social connections - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for RP and OOC social connections (/showthread.php?tid=17016)

Looking for RP and OOC social connections - Mari - 08-20-2016

I'm getting a bit lonely just leveling and am looking for friends and/or a linkshell to RP with or just to chat with and help run content OOC. 

[Image: tumblr_static_allk55frnwo4skgc8ccwoswgc.jpg]

about mari <3

Profile:

Name: Mari Evensong (K’mari at birth)
Family: Seeker mother and Hyur step-father
Likes: Pretty clothing, money, voidsent like Ahriman (she thinks they’re cute), flowers
Dislikes: Straight-laced people, snow
Sexual orientation: Pansexual
Relationship status: Single
Job: Trader, informant, barmaid, pirate (land based operations)
Hobbies: Gardening
Personality traits: carefree, cheerful, sly, manipulative, stubborn, thinks she’s cuter than she is

-x-

Backstory:

Mari was born into a small Seeker tribe with a less than respectable nuhn who was more fond of coin than of his tribe (honestly, he should have been kicked out and I like to think he was eventually overthrown). The nuhn tried to sell Mari to slavers when she was just a child but her mother saved her from that fate. They escaped to a small village in the Shroud where Mari grew up and her mother found love in a highlander, later marrying him and her and Mari took his name. Mari rejects her heritage but is admittedly curious and enamoured by seeker customs and allure.

Mari unfortunately inherited her birth-father’s love of coin and the draw of piracy was too much too resist. At first glance you wouldn’t assume Mari to be in the company of pirates but underneath her smile and charm is a devious, manipulative, money-hungry pirate. Preferring to stay on land, Mari uses her social graces and charm to enchant diplomats and curious eyes. In doing so she helps keep coin flowing and her crew's operations running smoothly and out of trouble. She has a way of getting tongues wagging and can coerce people into sharing their secrets which she sells for a pretty penny.

-x-

RP Details:

Casual/Mediumcore RPer. I'm open to most RP but I love groupin-game RP the most. If you want to ERP with Mari please discuss details beforehand and be aware she may not wish to play for too long or might run off.

Please reply here or send her a tell in game if you want to chat! She’d love to meet you. 

[Image: tumblr_oc45t6Uc7a1vd2ghro1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_obw6blvZXM1vd2ghro2_1280.jpg]

RE: Looking for RP and OOC social connections - Sairen Lunaris - 08-21-2016

Sounds like an interesting character, would love to have my character meet her. 
Can poke me here or send my a message ingame, my character is Daurion Vaulgard.

RE: Looking for RP and OOC social connections - Rila - 08-22-2016

Our characters are similar enough that they'll either adore each other or absolutely detest one another. I'm curious to find out which.

Also, I too am always on the lookout for more OOC friendships, so I'd welcome both RP and conversation. Let's chat if you're interested!

RE: Looking for RP and OOC social connections - J'agun Lyehga - 08-22-2016

Would love to meet Mari ICly and would love to fill your friendslist! \o/ 

Ryuichi's Wiki is >here!<

My In game name is Ryuichi Shizumi! I'll try to ping you next time I'm in!

RE: Looking for RP and OOC social connections - Lydia Lightfoot - 08-31-2016

Pretty nice art you have there, and the screenshots are nicely done as well! It's a great added touch that you included them, most people go text-only.

Have you had good luck so far in loading up your RP plate? If not, my friends and I would love to meet you and see what sorts of adventures come of it. You can reach out to me personally if you like, or head to our FC page here on the RPC for info about our venue (during USA evening hours there's usually someone around for random RP) and our Discord server which is open to new friends even if they aren't in the FC. We also have a tavern night soon (event details) if you're of a mind to jump into a crowd. 

Did I mention that there's cake? There's totally cake. Come have some cake! Big Grin

RE: Looking for RP and OOC social connections - Dartamian N'astal - 09-01-2016

Okay I know this is gonna sound like a stupid question but what is Groupin Game RP?!

RE: Looking for RP and OOC social connections - Leggerless - 09-01-2016

I'll bite.

Leggerless Hanzou (who plays as Kojin Kha ICly) in-game. Go by CST hours in the evenings/early nights.

I have many ways of acquiring hooks, whether it be through exquisite displays of cakes or beating other people up.

RE: Looking for RP and OOC social connections - Mari - 09-06-2016

Thanks for the replies, everyone! I'm interested in meeting you all either IC or OOC. I'll try and send you PMs here or tells in game ^^

RE: Looking for RP and OOC social connections - Mari - 09-06-2016

(09-01-2016, 03:18 PM)Dartamian N Wrote: Okay I know this is gonna sound like a stupid question but what is Groupin Game RP?!

Sorry, typo there. Meant group in-game haha.
I just meant it like a group of people RPing the same scenario in ffxiv and not on a forum. Some people prefer in game, some out of game.
I prefer group RP to solo RP but I do like both ^^

RE: Looking for RP and OOC social connections - SicketySix - 09-06-2016

(09-01-2016, 03:18 PM)Dartamian Nastal Wrote: Okay I know this is gonna sound like a stupid question but what is Groupin Game RP?!

Perhaps she meant gropping? Must be a Quicksand RPerTongue

Haha! Anywho, can't really help with the group RP you're looking for, but if you ever see a loner by the name of U'khoa Ohhbi off standing by himself, feel free to walk up and say hi! Whether it's IC or OOC, I'm fine with whichever!