Hydaelyn Role-Players
Rogues' Guild Informal Meeting - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Rogues' Guild Informal Meeting (/showthread.php?tid=17074)

Rogues' Guild Informal Meeting - Kilieit - 08-26-2016

There are two copies of this poster
(one in Eorzean, and one in Doman)
side-by-side on the noticeboard
inside the Rogues’ Guild of Limsa Lominsa.

[Image: tumblr_ocjhkf6aDh1v3oxlpo1_540.png]

ATTENTION ALL
by the authority of Bloody Nobody!

this last week (22/4U)
the Deck over yonder was
destroyed by a Bomb of Garlean make.

the Bomb threatened the lives and livelihoods of many Lominsans of every Type,
Denizen, Citizen, Yellowjacket, Maelstrom,
and Sister alike.

THERE WILL BE A MEETING
this 3rd SUN of the 5th ASTRAL MOON

Wherein we DUTIFUL SISTERS can determine
what Assistance we will render
to the fair Maelstrom,
who are conducting an Investigation
into the Bomb Threat.

THIS MEETING IS INFORMAL AND OPTIONAL
But they blew up our bloody Deck
and for one I do not want to wait and see
if they will blow up our bloody Guild as well.

Yours

Fury.

OOC Information

When: Saturday 3rd September, 9pm UTC

Where: Inside the Dutiful Sisters of the Edelweiss (Rogues’ Guild) of the Limsa Lominsa Lower Decks.

Who (Attending): In-character members of the Rogues’ Guild.

What: An open in-character discussion pertaining to the events of the recent bombing [as seen after Nefzen's Fight Club as of 22nd August 2016], and the characters’ potential involvement in the ongoing investigation.

Why: The deck that blew up was literally on the Rogues’ doorstep. Even though this isn’t officially Rogues’ business, many Rogues likely have skills that could speed the investigation along and bring the culprit to light (or drag them screaming into the darkmans, if it so happens). Plus, keeping an eye on proceedings within the city is always a Rogue’s business.

Who (Organising): I am organising this specific event, via my character, Aghurlal Qar’akimusun; with OOC support and assistance from @maelstrom-command, who are organising the overarching plotline.

Any questions?

If it’s about this event, contact me!
If it’s about the plot as a whole, contact @maelstrom-command!

RE: Rogues' Guild Informal Meeting - Charity322 - 08-26-2016

Would have liked to come, but that's at least 5 hours too early for me sadly.

RE: Rogues' Guild Informal Meeting - Kilieit - 08-27-2016

Yeah - unfortunately given I'm running the thing, I want to be awake, and preferably with more than one cylinder firing. It's starting at 10pm local time to me. I tend to start getting sleepy around 3am, so I had to make the decision to try and focus on American timezones as best I could with my limitations. ;v;

The advantage is it doesn't go too near the Grindstone timeslot (which begins at 3am), I guess!

Still need to figure out getting the times for the calendar listing to display properly; but that can be dealt with tomorrow, when it's not already 5am Oops.

RE: Rogues' Guild Informal Meeting - Accendie - 08-27-2016

Sadly I'll be at Dragon Con that weekend, but I'm willing to meet up with folks ingame before Wednesday.. since you know, Nef runs the Fight Club and all.

I should be online most days, at most hours, between about 2pm BST and 2am BST (ya, I don't work, lmao). Since ICly the poster's already up, it makes sense it'd be possible for folks to grab the bloke who signed it (being, Aghurlal) for a chat if they can't make the meeting.

I'm in the Knights & Pirates LS if you want an easy way to check my online status, or obviously a player search for first-name "Aghu" will turn it up. :)

RE: Rogues' Guild Informal Meeting - Accendie - 08-27-2016

(08-27-2016, 10:41 AM)Kilieit Wrote: I should be online most days, at most hours, between about 2pm BST and 2am BST (ya, I don't work, lmao). Since ICly the poster's already up, it makes sense it'd be possible for folks to grab the bloke who signed it (being, Aghurlal) for a chat if they can't make the meeting.

I'm in the Knights & Pirates LS if you want an easy way to check my online status, or obviously a player search for first-name "Aghu" will turn it up. Smile
This weekend I'm a bit busy till after 7pm (GMT -6) But I'll be free during those times on monday. I'll see about hitting you up then.

Sounds good to me! I look forward to it :D

RE: Rogues' Guild Informal Meeting - Chompie - 08-30-2016

Oooh, this sounds like a lot of fun and a great way to get a somewhat estranged sister back toward business.

Weekends are hell for me, and I have no idea whether I can make it or not, and I get the feeling I'm schedule-conflicting myself, but I'll try to be around!

RE: Rogues' Guild Informal Meeting - Kilieit - 08-30-2016

I should probably say something here too:

One of his fellow Sisters has kindly given Aghurlal the ability to invite folks to an in-character Sisters-only linkshell. If you want in, hit me up! It's not specifically for this plot; you can bring up your own plots, or just banter about how gullible your latest mark is.

Especially useful for folks who end up not being able to make Saturday but who still want to do Sisters-shaped networking. I'm intending to pass out invites to those ICly interested then, too. :3

RE: Rogues' Guild Informal Meeting - Star Lin - 08-30-2016

Oh, this sounds interesting but not sure if I could make it.  Keslona's Papa was part of the Sisters before he married and they had Children.  'Uncla' Jacke sometimes stops by to speak with her Papa and he's made sure she knows how to use 'stabbers'.  I could see her offically joining up to help out.

John is being train by one of the Doman ninja's that is part of Captain Robinton's unit but he also know 'Pitch'/Pick (part of his Sister's crew probably about 10 or so years ago) and use to be part of the Sisters before the blood on his hands became almost too much for his soul.  John has all of Pick's memories up to the point where Pick saved him from drowning when he was 12.  I could bring him in, especially if say another Rogue happens to recognize his fighting style with Daggers...

Kilieit...I'll see about hitting you up on that Sisters-only linkshell, though I'm not sure if I'll do it on Kestlona or John yet.

RE: Rogues' Guild Informal Meeting - Accendie - 08-30-2016

Might try getting the linkshell a listing in the "linkshells" directory. About to log in since we need to meet up anyway.

RE: Rogues' Guild Informal Meeting - Kilieit - 09-01-2016

This weekend, everyone!

Don't forget you can catch me before (or after) the event if you can't make the event itself. I can provide IC linkshell invites as well as RP between your character and mine!

RE: Rogues' Guild Informal Meeting - Kilieit - 09-03-2016

Tonight!!

Remember to check the “when” link so you can see what time this starts in your timezone! For reference, time of this post is 16:25 UTC, and the event begins at 21:00 UTC.

RE: Rogues' Guild Informal Meeting - Kilieit - 09-03-2016

45 minutes. See you there!

RE: Rogues' Guild Informal Meeting - Star Lin - 09-06-2016

Haven't been able to get into game the last few days (crazy work week) but hope to hop in for a little bit tonight.  I might have to send a message to @maelstrom-command to see what John will find at the spot that he's suppose to be check.  I have a bit of a storyline event that is playing out in my head at the moment so I'm using it as a reason why he hasn't check sooner the now.

I'll see you guys this coming Saturday for the meet.