Hydaelyn Role-Players
3.4 Information [Finished] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 3.4 Information [Finished] (/showthread.php?tid=17075)

Pages: 1 2

3.4 Information [Finished] - Parvacake - 08-27-2016

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/4zs9os/megathread_threeyear_anniversary_14hour_broadcast/

Here ya go!

RE: 3.4 Information [Pending] - Edda - 08-27-2016

Limited amount of apartments.

Good luck, Balmung!

RE: 3.4 Information [Pending] - Parvacake - 08-27-2016

As someone so eloquently put in our Discord:

"The saving grace
SE literally
loaded their pistol, with the target in front of them
And shot their fucking dicks off."

also followed by: 

"Hey. We need to kill off about a good third-fourth of our existing player base. How do we go about it?"
"Hamstring the private housing system even more?"
"Someone give this man a raise."

in the back, a hopeful murmur:

"I mean, I'd imagine they do it so you can either have a personal house or a personal apartment, so people who already have something aren't going to be taking from people who want a room"

RE: 3.4 Information [Pending] - Edda - 08-27-2016

If they truly only cost 500k gil Balmung is going to be an absolute nuthouse on patch day - moreso than last time, since more people know what to expect. 1,536 might seem like a lot, but when you consider not just RP mains, but people scrambling to get one on their alts, and scalpers looking to make a profit... Even worse if you can have an apartment and a private house simultaneously. They'll probably all sell out in 20 minutes. Again.

RE: 3.4 Information [Pending] - Parvacake - 08-27-2016

Updated: An online status for role-playing will be added

RE: 3.4 Information [Pending] - Parth Makeo - 08-27-2016

I wish the appartment system is account bound and not character. The amount of alts people own is insane and having homes for said alts will take up space...
I really am slowly starting to hate FF14 More and more as a game.

RE: 3.4 Information [Pending] - Dante Abigor - 08-27-2016

Some random guy: let's just make the housing instanced already so people can stop asking for more housing. 

Ffxiv devs: hang that man. 

Finally getting my gc unit though thank Le gods. Inb4 ranking up is a convoluted mess.

RE: 3.4 Information [Pending] - V'aleera - 08-27-2016

Apparently they're finally introducing a questline for that pink miqo'te girl/cinnamon roll.

RE: 3.4 Information [Pending] - Gabineaux - 08-27-2016

If they just put free transfers off of Balmung so the non RPers who hate us could leave without paying their $$$ .... But no, something tells me they LIKE the server nice and full so people gotta dish out $$$ to get here.

RE: 3.4 Information [Pending] - Valence - 08-27-2016

In before apartment sellers showing up and sitting on half of the apartment plots.

RE: 3.4 Information [Pending] - Maril - 08-27-2016

Yeah, 1300 plots ish is not enough for Balmung. They'll be gone pretty fast. Though, they may not be as easy to relinquish as houses, if they're all accessed by the same point then you could end up seeing a lot of people camping out for relinquishment and there'd be no guarantee that the one you're relinquishing it for would actually get it. In that scenario. 

Very happy that they're finally giving us the RP status icon. Now we just need to convince them to expand it to include a little appearance description Smile 

I'll be capping on GC seals and clearing coil for preparation. I'm also really glad to see that I was right to hold back on getting the weapons for my crafting classes. The new one will no doubt be a pain in the arse, but I'd have been more upset wasting gil and melds on something that wouldn't compete. Obvs the ones we have now might still be better, but getting the clarification is nice.

RE: 3.4 Information [Pending] - Valence - 08-27-2016

What's up with Coils?

RE: 3.4 Information [Pending] - Kellach Woods - 08-27-2016

Real question is - do they REALLY want us to through 51-200 at level 60, or are they going to spread around the XP curve? We're already reaching 60 before floor 40 if you take your time so...

RE: 3.4 Information [Pending] - Cynel1 - 08-27-2016

I'm mixed on the Apartment thing at one part  im glad the other part i may not get an   apartment in time when it launches

RE: 3.4 Information [Pending] - Aden Dellebecque - 08-27-2016

Still no weapon rack furnishing. Please let me display all these spears Squanix. I need to use them for wallpaper.

But aquarium, hm... I've also seen screens of a few new outdoor trees, looking to be autumny.