Hydaelyn Role-Players
Seeking an artist for regular commissions! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Seeking an artist for regular commissions! (/showthread.php?tid=17212)

Seeking an artist for regular commissions! - Parvacake - 09-09-2016

Hello there! Thanks for looking at this thread Big Grin

The title speaks for itself! I am looking for an artist(s) for regular commissions for a variety of characters and scenes that are FF14 related! I have been aching to get some more in-depth character art done though I have been spoiled with various art pieces from former RP partners and friends! Some art ideas have been sitting in my brain and, unfortunately, I lack the artistic skill to put them on paper! Which is why I'm looking for people like you.

I am posting the thread to hear from interested parties since I know many artists here have full lists to get through and thus am leaving things open for those to respond towards if they have the time/space/energy!

Some of the types of things I am looking for...:
  • Male and female characters done of most race types in FF14 (especially hyur, au ra, and miqo'te)
  • Machines, mechanical limbs, magitek, etc.
  • Children and infants! Babies ahhhh
  • Pets/companions (magitek bit, mammets, doe, mandragora, etc.)
  • Details on character models (piercings, tattoos, scars, etc.)
  • Both in-game outfits and custom outfits (though many are in-game)
  • Line art and full color pieces, busts, full body, full settings/back grounds (the works, basically)
  • Panels
  • Most of the desired pieces are SFW, however some I would like to eventually have done would be NSFW and it would be a plus if I could find someone comfortable with the latter drawing style!
I am also not opposed to having multiple artists across the board who specialize in different things. However, keep in mind I am looking to order these pieces on a semi regular basis (one or two pieces a month at least, possibly more depending on negotiation of prices) and am looking to keep the art styles similar if at all possible!

Much of this artwork will be for myself and RP purposes though I am hoping to surprise my fiance and friends with some of what I commission as well!

If any of the above interests you or if you have any questions/comments/concerns, then drop a line here or send me a private message! Thanks for your time and hope to hear from folks soon <3

RE: Seeking an artist for regular commissions! - kura-ou - 09-09-2016

(09-09-2016, 12:23 PM)Lililove Wrote: Hello there! Thanks for looking at this thread Big Grin

The title speaks for itself! I am looking for an artist(s) for regular commissions for a variety of characters and scenes that are FF14 related! I have been aching to get some more in-depth character art done though I have been spoiled with various art pieces from former RP partners and friends! Some art ideas have been sitting in my brain and, unfortunately, I lack the artistic skill to put them on paper! Which is why I'm looking for people like you.

I am posting the thread to hear from interested parties since I know many artists here have full lists to get through and thus am leaving things open for those to respond towards if they have the time/space/energy!

Some of the types of things I am looking for...:
  • Male and female characters done of most race types in FF14 (especially hyur, au ra, and miqo'te)
  • Machines, mechanical limbs, magitek, etc.
  • Children and infants! Babies ahhhh
  • Pets/companions (magitek bit, mammets, doe, mandragora, etc.)
  • Details on character models (piercings, tattoos, scars, etc.)
  • Both in-game outfits and custom outfits (though many are in-game)
  • Line art and full color pieces, busts, full body, full settings/back grounds (the works, basically)
  • Panels
  • Most of the desired pieces are SFW, however some I would like to eventually have done would be NSFW and it would be a plus if I could find someone comfortable with the latter drawing style!
I am also not opposed to having multiple artists across the board who specialize in different things. However, keep in mind I am looking to order these pieces on a semi regular basis (one or two pieces a month at least, possibly more depending on negotiation of prices) and am looking to keep the art styles similar if at all possible!

Much of this artwork will be for myself and RP purposes though I am hoping to surprise my fiance and friends with some of what I commission as well!

If any of the above interests you or if you have any questions/comments/concerns, then drop a line here or send me a private message! Thanks for your time and hope to hear from folks soon <3

Hello, Lililove Smile I'm finishing up a few commissions this and next week and was wondering if you would be interested in commissioning me if my style is to your liking: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=16040

I also remembered that your name was on the waitlist a few months before and I didn't get a reply, but if you are no longer interested in being on the waitlist, please let me know QuQ;;; I'm, um, actually having a harder time reaching most members, so I really appreciate your reading this. Thank you Smile

RE: Seeking an artist for regular commissions! - Parvacake - 09-09-2016

(09-09-2016, 05:35 PM)kura-ou Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 12:23 PM)Lililove Wrote: -snip-

Hello, Lililove Smile I'm finishing up a few commissions this and next week and was wondering if you would be interested in commissioning me if my style is to your liking: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=16040

I also remembered that your name was on the waitlist a few months before and I didn't get a reply, but if you are no longer interested in being on the waitlist, please let me know QuQ;;; I'm, um, actually having a harder time reaching most members, so I really appreciate your reading this. Thank you Smile
 Hey! Sorry about not hearing back from me! I think that was when I got busy with a lot of family members and company being around and was also drowning in a lot of messages. I love your style and will message you tonight when I get home!

RE: Seeking an artist for regular commissions! - kura-ou - 09-09-2016

(09-09-2016, 05:41 PM)Lililove Wrote:

Hey! Sorry about not hearing back from me! I think that was when I got busy with a lot of family members and company being around and was also drowning in a lot of messages. I love your style and will message you tonight when I get home!

Ah, it's okay--I understand that life happens QuQ Thank you for letting me know. Good luck with everything today and I'll be waiting patiently ^^

RE: Seeking an artist for regular commissions! - Parvacake - 09-09-2016

(09-09-2016, 05:53 PM)kura-ou Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 05:41 PM)Lililove Wrote:

Ah, it's okay--I understand that life happens QuQ Thank you for letting me know. Good luck with everything today and I'll be waiting patiently ^^
<3 Anytime! Looking forward to working with you and others!

RE: Seeking an artist for regular commissions! - Parvacake - 09-10-2016

So excited to be in the planning stages with kura-ou for my first art piece! Eep!

If anyone else is interested, feel free to toss up your info or shoot me a message!

RE: Seeking an artist for regular commissions! - TtotheR - 09-12-2016

Hey there!

I've a thread here, noone seems to care about, but maybe you like the style. Big Grin
You can check out my stuff here:
DeviantArt

Show Content

RE: Seeking an artist for regular commissions! - Parvacake - 10-28-2016

Still seeking out artists for pieces. I've had a piece done by the lovely Ayaka so far and have been looking to DeviantArt and tumblr for others as well! However, if I can help fund the talents of someone here on the RPC who has what I'm looking for then I'll be all over it!