Hydaelyn Role-Players
Sword and the Skillet, Bar Night/Date Auction - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Sword and the Skillet, Bar Night/Date Auction (/showthread.php?tid=17231)

Sword and the Skillet, Bar Night/Date Auction - Gen Quickpaw - 09-12-2016

Might and Magiteks Barnight Date-Auction!

[Image: 2594937.jpg]

You may've heard of us, shoutin' bout our Barnights every other week or so, which is why we thought we'd toss in a wildcard for this one! We'll have a date auction/barnight!

7Guests
7 Members of the company

All auctioned out during the course of the evening!

No need for hesitation! entrants will be picked in such a way to diversify the people being auctioned. To many of one kind won't make fer a very exciting lineup now will it?!

Auctions will take place in Ward 6, House 12 in the Goblet.

16th October at 8PM EST. The bar itself, Opens at 7, and entrants should arrive as early as possible to lock in their spots in.

So sign up, have a good time and take that shot at love (or hilarious hi-jinx)

OOC Info
ALL proceeds will go to the entrants themselves
We recommend winners and their dates should have some ooc interaction to decide what type of date it might end up as, some are all right with erp-dates. some just want new contacts
Those who are being auctioned can also bid on other entrants
Those from MM-RP are not allowed to bid on their company members
As stated,entrants will be chosen to further diversity among the auctioned, so it's not first come, first serve.
If you have any date preferences, romantic, friendly, genders, add that to the message as well and i'll make sure it's mentioned

Easiest way to get a hold of me to sign up, would be PM'in me here, preferably with a character picture and a short description

RE: Sword and the Skillet, Bar Night/Date Auction - Gen Quickpaw - 09-17-2016

'Bout one month to go and slots are filling up at a steady pace, but we ain't full yet.. well.. aside from the company members, they're fighting tooth and nail..

anywho! Still Looking for more participants of all kinds! So join the fun :>

RE: Sword and the Skillet, Bar Night/Date Auction - Gen Quickpaw - 10-02-2016

As promised, The roster So far! But there's still slots open, so do not hesitate to sign up!

Keimahl Sterrgeimwyn
Tall, gorgeous, and a bit on the bookish side, Keim's still a girl who enjoys a less than calm night in the bar, ogling... whatever she might lay eyes on. That or number crunching.. do NOT get in the way of her number-crunchin. Lookin' fer friends!
[Image: .eJwdyEEOhCAMAMC_8ABAG6H4G4IEzWpLaM0eNvt...ZJvxZhoSQ0]

Fhilwyda Eyrihaerzwyn
So yer datin' an axe maniac. Fhil's our own little armored giant. But don't let the size fool ya, she's an even bigger romantic at heart, and is up for any kinda date. 

[Image: d85d736df7ffaa2a423d89b433e014b2.jpg]

Koromyn Wylde
Koro's a lovely girl, and ahealer in trainin' as well as a decent cook from what I hear. She has a habit ta let'er eyes wander when she sees something she likes. She's also lookin' fer -Mister- Right, so y'all better be on yer best behaviour when datin' this lady! 
[Image: jTF5fys.png]

Ashlee Quinn

Our pigtailed princess of SCIENCE, Ashlee enjoys books, science, chocolate, and making new friends. aaaand maybe exploring an ancient tomb or two... and plushies! She prefers guys, but is open to dates with anyone. Both friendly and flirtatious

[Image: adf54a6e870daa1583471594222f5c56.jpg]

Christa Murrand
You may think she has a serious look on her face now, but just you wait til you see the one she has when she sees her father with a girl as young as she is! Jokes aside, Christa is a talented healer and a friendly girl, all 'round, looking for all dates and has a preference towards men.
[Image: 1848bd4f2b98609ec36d550a91e57d7f.jpg]
Mi'ka Azalea
An avid martial artist, Mi's a cutie, but don't let her exterior fool ya, she'll pop you in the nose and run away laughin' if you don't treat her nice! She's after friendly dates, hopefully with a nice bloke if there's chance fer some handholdin'!
[Image: 20g156t.jpg]

Izuna Takahashi
Another new face in the company! This bombshell is half a mystery to me, I know she's practicin' her axe work and knows how ta swing a minin' pick, so she's not one to be afraid ta get 'er hands dirty!

[Image: LtyIrQr.jpg]

Non-company 

Kotone Shimayasu
Lovely waterflower she is, Kotone floats around in both sides of the pond and is available fer all sorts of dates. 
[Image: 1b742c2287afd9788d446914ff44e19a.png]

Tal
First man on the list, This roegadyn.. well.. just take a look yerselves, i'd rather try tapunch a brick wall than this bloke. The man's open fer both genders when it comes to dates, but if ya want to cuddle, better be a lady!
[Image: 640px-TalArt1.png]

Leiard Stormbrow

This handsome hyur.. I don't know all that much about! But more mystery fer the ladies to unravel. which is what I hear he's after.. ladies, I mean, not mysteries!.. but maybe a few of those too!

[Image: O2JBxr6.jpg]

Cirhien Taihra
Cirhien is a fun loving, but dutiful Keeper that both knows her way around a variety of instruments as well as she does a good bow. While able to drink a number of men, and women under the table, she's equally fond of conversation as she is a quiet, soothing walk along the beach.

[Image: tumblr_oekir14H7G1ue9clqo1_500.png]

RE: Sword and the Skillet, Bar Night/Date Auction - Gen Quickpaw - 10-14-2016

-Signups are now CLOSED-

HOWEVER, there are 3 slots left in my planned repertoire, if you want to try your luck, come to the Company house before the auction starts at 8EST, and report your interest. This will be on a first come, first serve basis.

Aaaaand with that said. Only 3 days left, and a Fanfest in Between! Have a good weekend everyone!