Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Kaya Chalahko - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Kaya Chalahko (/showthread.php?tid=17281)

Kaya Chalahko - Kaya - 09-18-2016

I. Basic Info
  • Characters:
    Kaya Chalahko
  • Primary character:
    Kaya Chalahko
  • Linkshells:
    The Mythril Blades
  • Primary RP linkshell:
    The Mythril Blades
II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I jump between heavy to medium and vice versa depending on what the storyline/plot is. I prefer to mix in a lot of PvE to keep my interest in the game going and to avoid getting myself burned out from too much writing/RP. Though I also like to ask for people I RP with to bare with me as I might take a while to write up a reply.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I prefer to use /random to determine how things are to go down. RP battles is not really something I'm familiar with but am willing to give it a go, injuries on the other hand, so long as they are not permament outside of just giving Kaya some brand new scars, because hey, somepeople find them attractive! Beyond that though I think talking it through OOC is prefered before anything is even written IC, I would rather have peoples ask me first before I okay it. Consent is the name of the game here.

• Views on IC romance:
    Kaya IC is very particular about who she would romance with, and by that it would have to be of the Miqo'te and female persuasion. However I'm willing to make some exceptions if it is somebody I know well enough that myself and their characters can mesh well together. Of course I would like for these things to happen organically but I'm not opposed to one night stands either.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Really depends on the character, Kaya's family is already established but it would not surprise her if another Moon Keeper came along to say they were her half-sister or brother. Beyond that though I love to make new connections and for Kaya to have friends and co-workers she knows will have her back. But like with the combat and the IC romance stuff, overall I would like to discuss with that person OOC how they would like to do things before we do it IC.

• Views on lore:
    I pretty much try to follow the lore as closely as possible, of course a whole lot of info is not explained so I am usually open to interpretation and improvisation, so long as it does not break the lore.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I tend to stick in /s and /em, but will also use /tell if I'm standing close to someone and want to whisper in to them.
III. Other Info
  • Timezone: BST (GMT+1)
  • Contact info: I'm online usually between 3pm to 3am GMT+1 (or 10am till 10pm EDT) most days and weekends. If you wish to contact me either /tell in game or PM me on the RPC forums thanks!

Feel free to comment, I will be making updates as they occur.