Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ayaka's Sketches! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Ayaka's Sketches! (/showthread.php?tid=17349)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - LystAP - 10-30-2016

(10-22-2016, 12:34 AM)Ayaka Wrote: If you have told someone that you can RP with them the next day and then find yourself RPing with a friend instead of that person during said date/time--The least you could do after telling them, "I might be able to RP with you in a bit", is to say good night/bye to them when you log off ; u ;

I've been stood up in my RP date ahhh xD I know I'm not that much of an entertaining RP partner and am too quiet but at least don't forget I exist haha xDDD My poor lil roleplayer heart

Here, have a pouting Ayaka who got stood up in QS xD
[Image: Stood%20up.png]
Whoever stood the poor girl up was a jerk. Sad

Your art is great. I like how the lines merge with the shading. Thumbsup

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 10-31-2016

(10-30-2016, 04:34 PM)LystAP Wrote: Whoever stood the poor girl up was a jerk. Sad

Your art is great. I like how the lines merge with the shading. Thumbsup
Oh, would it actually be weird if I said that it was fine-ish for me? (OOC-wise) Haha considering they motivated me to draw something and whatnot--A.K.A the sulking Ayaka. Gotta always look at the bright side of things xD

YAYA ON THE OTHERHAND Big Grin

Also thank you so much for liking my art! CX

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Arzilia - 11-01-2016

(10-26-2016, 04:46 PM)Ayaka Wrote: Shar & Ayaka o/
[Image: Warmth.png]

Awwwww I really loved this doodle! ^^ They look so warm and cozy!

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - RymmraelRose - 11-01-2016

Your art is so lovely! ^^

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 11-01-2016

(11-01-2016, 03:18 AM)Arzilia Wrote: Awwwww I really loved this doodle! ^^  They look so warm and cozy!
Hehehe I'm glad you liked that one :D <3

(11-01-2016, 11:43 AM)RymmraelRose Wrote: Your art is so lovely! ^^
AH! You're here in the forums! HAI! :D AND THANK YOU! <333

----

ALSO TO THOSE WHO REPLIED TO MY MESSAGES AND MESSAGED ME, I'LL REPLY TO THEM SOON...! I hope you guys are fine waiting for a bit haha ; u ;

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 11-01-2016

Because drawing RP scenes is fun and drawing a flustered Yaya is amusing xD With that said...

When your crush shows up and surprises you with a pretty dress, ey?
[Image: Thank%20all%20the%20Gods%20A.png]
[Image: Thank%20all%20the%20Gods%20B.png]

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - SicketySix - 11-01-2016

Pffft. Ayaka should be praising the God that is SicketySix. We both know why!Cool

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 11-02-2016

(11-01-2016, 05:23 PM)SicketySix Wrote: Pffft. Ayaka should be praising the God that is SicketySix. We both know why!Cool
Haha goshhh shush you naskdmaklsdmlkas But yeah, she'd totally praise you for it xDD

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 11-05-2016

Been a bit busy lately so not much time to draw (Or reply to messages here) but here, have some Ayakas C: Read that Au Ra horns can grow back after being cut or something so possibility of tiny horns when younger and all that xD

[Image: Ayakas.png]

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 11-07-2016

Commission for a certain @RymmraelRose with an extra pinch of love thanks to the tip haha NORLYILUFORDAT

[Image: Rymm%20Com.png]

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Noxtis316 - 11-07-2016

Gotta say- I love your artwork~

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Gegenji - 11-07-2016

Is that the new Maelstrom jacket I spy? I was tempted to get it for Gogon but I don't think I have anything else that'd go good with it. That Roe seems to be wearing it well, though. Laugh

... Also, babby Au Ra looks adorable. I do like the idea of the horns growing with them. Though, having to "grow into" their horns also has some appeal to it.

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - RymmraelRose - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 11:39 AM)Ayaka Wrote: Commission for a certain @RymmraelRose with an extra pinch of love thanks to the tip haha NORLYILUFORDAT

[Image: Rymm%20Com.png]
 0.0 So pretty 0.0 thank you so much! I love it!!

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 12:05 PM)Noxtis316 Wrote: Gotta say- I love your artwork~
Awee thank you! <3 I'm happy that you do! Big Grin

(11-07-2016, 12:22 PM)Gegenji Wrote: Is that the new Maelstrom jacket I spy? I was tempted to get it for Gogon but I don't think I have anything else that'd go good with it. That Roe seems to be wearing it well, though. Laugh

... Also, babby Au Ra looks adorable. I do like the idea of the horns growing with them. Though, having to "grow into" their horns also has some appeal to it.
Haha it'd be interesting to see them grow into it! But honestly, at the mention of the possibility of the appendages being able to grow out when cut, I just... thought of them like a lizard's tail haha I know, terrible nkads xD

Also, I hope you find a nice paired attire for Gogon's Malestrom jacket!

(11-07-2016, 01:01 PM)RymmraelRose Wrote: 0.0 So pretty 0.0 thank you so much! I love it!!
No, thank you! <3

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 11-12-2016

Because it was Pocky day yesterday even though this didn't really happen in an RP xD (An almost similar one did tho so that's good enough for me xD) That and I have nothing else drawn that's ff14 related except for this recently so... xD (Hopefully, I'll get some others done--Especially Yaya sketches. It's been a while since then!)

[Image: PockyDay_For_RymmYaya.png]