Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Ayaka Yatsurugi - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Ayaka Yatsurugi (/showthread.php?tid=17364)

Ayaka Yatsurugi - Ayaka - 10-01-2016

I. Basic Info
II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I would prefer either light or medium. Heavy is something I am not confident with.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I am not confident with combat RPs as well. HOWEVER, I am willing to give it a try and I usually discuss things with the other party regarding what/how the fight would be. Rather, what would be the start and the ending of it so that we would at least have a guide on what should/would happen.

I am also willing to listen to said RP partner if they have ideas on how to proceed/deal with the battle RP like the whole /random thing Big Grin

As for injuries, well, I like being realistic with them haha. But with the whole healing thing going on in FF14, I can add a few exceptions to some things.

• Views on IC romance:
    I ENJOY A WELL DEVELOPED ROMANCE. I'm also a sucker for angst so whoever is actually interested in forming one with Ayaka, prepare your heart haha! It doesn't even have to be romance, even crushes are a-okay here since I'm sure Ayaka will have crushes too!

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    This one is also very important for me. Like, having a romantic interest is good and all but having people of different views and interests around your character is another thing. This will also give me the chance to get to know my character more.

I would like for Ayaka to have good friends--Hell, I don't even mind if she acquires a rival or enemy. It would fit her background quite well in my own opinion. So if you are interested in creating an old (or even new) relationship with her, whether it's a childhood bestfriend or an old rival, feel free to hit me up!

• Views on lore:
    I love the lore in FF14 and will try to follow it as much as I can. HOWEVER, I want to state here that I am no expert when it comes to it. Basics perhaps but more than that, I need to research them or need others to tell me about it especially if I've gotten something wrong. So if you see me post something that is incorrect, please don't hesitate to correct me.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I am terribly shy. I tend to shy away from RPing via /say, /em, FC chat or linkshells seeing as I get a little bit conscious knowing that everyone around my character can read what I am typing. I suppose that is weird considering I do not mind forum RPing, but for me, there's a difference between forum RP and walk up RP in-game. ( But I suppose, if I'm comfortable with the other person, I wouldn't mind giving it a try ; u ; )

With that said, I prefer RPs over party chat and /tell or anywhere private for that matter. Unless it's a group RP then I will only pray to the Twelve that a post order will be created for it xD
III. Other Info
  • Timezone: +8 UTC
  • Contact info: I have a discord if that helps. Feel free to send me a PM for it. Heck, even the PM here is good enough as a contact info haha.
  • MY RP COMMANDMENTS

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: Ayaka Yatsurugi - Romarique Xavalien - 10-03-2016

Hi there! Smile

Ayaka is so adorable! I have two Elezen that might be a fun match to RP with. Their wiki's are in my signature if you're interested!

RE: Ayaka Yatsurugi - Ayaka - 10-04-2016

Oh thank you very much! Big Grin Your characters are interesting too! Will send ya a PM! C: