Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups (/showthread.php?tid=17401)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

[Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 10-05-2016

Merchant, Marine

Episode 1: Roe Country For Old Men

"Please help me. A band of pirates I dare not name in this letter has been harassing me over the past fortnight. I fear for my life and the life of my family if I do not do as they wish, but I cannot do as they wish. I dare not trust the Yellowjackets for aid. If you would offer me aid, come to Swiftperch at the seventh evening bell five days hence. You will be rewarded all I can spare."

-A small, desperately discreet notice amongst the leve listings at the Drowning Wench.

Day/Time: Monday, October 10th, 7:30 PM CST

Slots Available: 
1. Qara Hotgo
2. Osric Melkire
3. Zanzan Yanzan
4. Leanne Delphium

Salt in the Wound

Following a powerful storm in Lower La Noscea, Moraby workers discovered that the privateering sloop-of-war Maiden's Wound has run aground on the Salt Strand.  A full survey of the wreckage has been prevented by the need to discourage qiqirn scavengers, and Maelstrom officials have cordoned the area until Company-affiliated adventurers can assess the ship for damage and survivors as well as assess the cause of the accident.

Day/Time: Tuesday, October 11th, 7:30 PM CST

Slots Available:
1. W'Chaza Yheli
3. Klynzahr Ihrnachtwyn
4. Liadan Summerfield
5. Gallien Vyese

Notes:
This is, as might be expected at this point, a Fate-14 storyline. The IC thread for the plot can be found here. This will be a little unusual compared to other storylines, as outlined below:
  • We will be using the 2.0 version of the rules, found here. If you are a veteran of this roll system, the changes are small but significant, and outlined in the introduction. If you are a newcomer to this system, this document will cover what you need. I will be happy to help you with new sheets or making changes to your old one in either case - contact me via the RPC or in-game.
  • Because this is a nautical storyline, there will also be some business to do with ships. If you would like to make your own ship, the rules for that can be found here. If you do not want to make your own ship, that is fine. It will be possible to hire some premade ones to save you the trouble. Events that require a ship will be marked as such.
  • Some of these events may require lengthy travel time which will take your character out of action for a little bit, unable to effectively use aetheryte to RP elsewhere. Such events will be marked as Travel events; please make accommodations for them in your own RP if you choose them.
  • I will be online specifically to help people with rules and character sheets from 7-9 PM CST on Friday for the duration of the story. These are guaranteed "office hours," but if you need my help at another time let me know and we can work something out.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Leggerless - 10-05-2016

Oh wow, I actually managed to catch one of these with open slots nowadays.

#2 -- Salt in the Wound, yo. Maelstrong Represent!

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Jana - 10-05-2016

Jana's already in both ongoing plots, so I'll hang back until people have had a chance to sign up.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 10-05-2016

Leggerless is added. I have also, on advice, bumped the event times by half an hour to accommodate West Coast players.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - McBeefâ„¢ - 10-05-2016

I would like to sign up for Salt in the Wound.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Leanne - 10-05-2016

If no one else picks this up, I'd like to join in Roe Country For Old Men.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Knight Kat - 10-05-2016

Signing up Qara Hotgo for Roe Country for Old Men, please.

Just need to revise her sheet to the new rules.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Caspar - 10-05-2016

As I am in multiple storylines albeit on secondary level of involvement, I will just signal my interest in being a substitute here if anyone cannot attend either event.

Depending on your needs I also have shipping-related NPCs for your use if you need any help. No sheets as of yet.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - S'imba - 10-05-2016

If possible I'd like to get into salt in the wound.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - PhantasticPanda - 10-05-2016

I'll sign up Zanzan for Roe Country For Old Men

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Melkire - 10-05-2016

Roe Country for Old Men with Osric Melkire, please.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - LiadansWhisper - 10-05-2016

Sign Liadan up for Salt in the Wound please.

I'mma come up for a reason for her to show up this weekend, tho she's supposedly in the area anyway. Smile

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Gallien Vyese - 10-05-2016

*wakes up* oh new RP

Sign Gallien up for Salt in the Wound, if a slot is still open?

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - combatwombat519 - 10-05-2016

If there is still a spot I would like to sign up for Roe Country for Old Men with my character Ginette

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Klynzahr - 10-06-2016

Could you put Klyn down as an alt please? Smile