Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups (/showthread.php?tid=17401)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 02-03-2017

Per the conclusion of Lady of War, a new stunt is available for ships:

Firesand Depth Charges: +2 to Shoot when performing a Gunnery action against an opponent with the /Submerged/ Aspect.

This stunt may replace your ship's current stunt, or you may add it to your ship at the cost of one of your own.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 02-09-2017

Because several people have committed an act of high treason and are now situated on the island of Gloam, a special set of Turns exists for them to take actions in and around the island. If they leave the island at any point to return to civilized Eorzea, they will lose access to these Turns:

Gloam Turns 3/5
2 Prepare

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 02-11-2017

New Act Event!

It's Probably Profiteering
The captain and first mate of the Sultana's Revenge have reached out to request a formal business meeting with a representative of Amajina & Sons to discuss particular arrangements that could be reached to benefit all parties.

Time: Wednesday, February 15th, 7 CST
1. Osric Melkire
2. S'imba Tia
3. W'Chaza Yheli
4. Zanzan Yanzan
5. Qara Hotgo

Reserve: Aya Foxheart

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Leggerless - 02-11-2017

Uh... I'm wanted for that event too.

Apparently.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - PhantasticPanda - 02-11-2017

Eeyyyy. simbaaaaa. I'll sign up for this one too since I've been missing a few.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Knight Kat - 02-11-2017

Qara for It's Probably Profiteering!

I'd like the opportunity to show off her diplomatic power. I think many would be surprised. And if a fight happens to start, she's not bad at that either!

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Aya - 02-11-2017

I'd like to attend if it fits the plan.  If not I'll take a reserve spot instead :-D

Edit: Sixth to sign up anyway, that works! :-D

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 02-24-2017

Section 6:

Current Story Aspects:
Ceruleum Shortage - There is still a dearth of magic crystal juice (the scientific term) on the Limsan markets. Prices have skyrocketed, and people with magitek appliances are having a hard time charging them.

A New Patriotism - The population is still firmly rallied behind the notion of a unified Limsa Lominsa. There is an increasing sense that the compromise for liberty made by the Admiral did not go far enough amongst members of the populace and some elements of the miliary. Pirates, of course, have other ideas about this.

Hawker's Alley Harmony
Another supply of magitek appliances has arrived in Limsa Lominsa, apparently as prize booty from a successful raid on a Garlean supply ship in Ilsabard. Remembering what happened the last time, the Yellowjackets have confiscated the lot, and a flood of outraged petitions are on the adventurer's leve boards begging for help to make legal authorities see sense and release the products on the market.

Time: Wednesday, March 8th, 8 PM CST
1. Chakha Hotgo
2. Maric Thornharte
3. Edda Eglantine
4. Ojene Suinuet

Sail The Stable Seas
In the wake of recent patriotic support, the Maelstrom is in the process of reviewing independent warships attached to privateers to see if any are worthy of being paid off and pressed into permanent service. Elements of 1st Squadron leadershp have their eye on a fine trade galleon that could easily be refitted as a warship. However, the vessel is regrettably registered with Gridania, and so the Maelstrom cannot easily press the ship into service. Negotiators are requested to discuss the matter with the ship's captain and determine a fair price to put the vessel to use where it really belongs.

Time: Thursday, March 9thj, 8 PM CST
1. L'Rinhi Kett
2. Anstarra Silverain

Tentative: Anstarra Silverain

Floating Fortress Firmitas [Travel, Ship Required]
After over a moon of preparation, elements of the 5th Squadron of the Crimson Fleet and the 9th Squadron of the old Armada are assembling for a joint strike on the breakaway colony of Gloam in the Rothlyht Sound, intent on driving away or destroying the Garlean presence in the Sea of Jade and bringing the defectors under the leadership of Slaeglac Doesbluomsyn to heel. Elements of the Black and War Sails of the auxiliary fleets are requested as fast scouts to track the location of the rumored Garlean "whale-ship," and to bombard and assault the island should the traitors refuse to surrender.

"To all vessels of the joint fleet,

Recent talks with the separatists have confirmed that the Garlean forces thereon have defected and pledged their allegiance to Eorzea. However, a larger Garlean fleet is en route from Ilsabard, intent on taking the island and creating a new Castrum. We are to intercept them northeast of the island and, with the combined forces of our fleet and the separatists, drive them out of the Sea of Jade.

A formal treaty with the separatists is pending. Until that time, their fleet is to be treated as an allied force. Expect a combined fleet of auxiliary pirates and experimental Garlean weaponry

-Grand Storm Marshal Slafyrsun"
Note: Actions taken during the week may cause the goal of these events to change.

Scouting Event: Saturday, Mar 11th, 8 PM CST
1. Zaius Rhal'seer
2. Osric Melkire
3. S'imba Tia

Maybe: Aya Foxheart

Assault Event: Sunday, Mar 12th, 7 PM CST
1. Zaius Rhal'seer
2. Tiergan Vashir
3. Liadan Summerfield

Tentative: Jana Ridah

General Turns: 3/20

Anstarra Silverain
-Act (3 Players)
Osric Melkire
-Prepare x 2
Tengri Geneq
-Investigate
W'Chaza Yheli
-Act (3 Players)
-Prepare
Zanzan Yanzan
-Discussion
-Act (5 Players)

Gloam Turns: 3/6
Liadan Summerfield
-Prepare
Leanne Delphium
-Prepare
Gallien Vyese
-Prepare

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - LystAP - 02-24-2017

Hawker's Alley Harmony

For now. Might switch events later for Zan's. 

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Zaius - 02-24-2017

Floating Fortress Firmitas, for Scout & Assault if possible.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - S'imba - 02-24-2017

Scouting! I should be able to do that one.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Aya - 02-24-2017

Tentative on the scouting - I may give the slot to someone else Smile

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - LiadansWhisper - 02-24-2017

Tentative Scouting and Assault.

But I'm also waiting on Zan's Act.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 02-24-2017

It seems like many people are waiting on Act events first. Shall we set those up and proceed from there?

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Austurmax Laforet - 02-25-2017

I'd like to tentatively sign Maric Thornharte up for Hawkers Alley Harmony, if possible.