Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups (/showthread.php?tid=17401)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 03-14-2017

All spaces are full! I will begin handling Turn usage tomorrow if there is an Act event you wish to perform.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 03-15-2017

Suddenly, a new event blocks your path!

Shiv Seen That Twist Coming 
Time: Saturday, Mar 18th, 8 PM EST
Captain Torrael Wanngeimdottir of the Halberd, 9th Squadron: 

Given mounting difficulties between key elements of the joint task force and those of the would-be protectorate known as Gloam, we humbly and respectfully request your presence as both informal mediator and arbiter in the matter of our collective futures, insomuch as they touch upon recent events. We regret that the good Commodore Eynarhmsson cannot serve in such a capacity, but we understand that, as a man of myriad responsibilities and obligations, his esteemed person is required elsewhere and needs not be bothered when his captain can hear us out on his behalf.The captain of the Sultana's Revenge has graciously offered the use of his vessel as neutral ground for such a discourse. We hope that you will find this amenable, should you accept. 

'Til Sea Swallows All, 
Balther Wright

1. Osric Melkire
2. W'chaza Yheli
3. Leanne Delphium
4. Ojene Suinuet
5. S'imba Tia

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Leggerless - 03-15-2017

W'chaza Yheli for Shiv Seen That Twist Coming

S'imba can replace me if slots are full and he doesn't have a spot

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Gallien Vyese - 03-15-2017

-snip- not going

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Leanne - 03-15-2017

Okay, I'd like to go, if it is not an issue.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - S'imba - 03-15-2017

This is more appropriate for S'imba...especially since it's his ship, sign me up for Shiv and take me off flogging Morris if possible.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Leggerless - 03-15-2017

Remove Yheli from the Styrmm's End event. Primarily OOC reasons as I don't expect to be there that day.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Diskwrite - 03-15-2017

Ojene for Shiv Seen That Twist Coming!

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Anstarra - 03-15-2017

Sign me up for Shiv Seen That Coming!

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Khunbish Avagnar - 03-19-2017

I would like to use a turn for Khun to look into who will be performing the Court Martial trial for Haelstyrmm, and who his jurors/ the trial board will be

I would like to use a 2nd turn for Khun to research Maelstrom Law regarding failure to provide information to the Foreign Levy regarding known incoming threats & failure to provide support/evacuation of civilians during treaty negotiations

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Knight Kat - 03-19-2017

If recent events have cleared any slots for Styrmm's End, I would like to have Qara attend.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Edda - 03-20-2017

Same goes for me, especially if any open room crops up for the Maelstrom Officials side.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - S'imba - 03-20-2017

If no one else takes the slot I'd be willing to go to flogging Morris, just have me on a reserve list for it...S'imba would try and disguise himself.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Anstarra - 03-21-2017

I.. actually would like to sign up for Flogging Morris, if I can. I realize I'm kinda asking for the same thing S'imba already did, to show up on the sly, but, well. If I can.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Anstarra - 03-21-2017

Since I couldn't sneak in, I'll take a Groundling Reserve spot if possible, for Styrrm's End~ It's more appropriate anyway...