Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups (/showthread.php?tid=17401)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - S'imba - 10-22-2016

Well things seem to have shifted so that I can get involved, if I could possibly sign up for the rice was all between.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Melkire - 10-22-2016

The Rice Was All Between, with Osric Melkire, please. That'd be the ideal anyway. FC RP is usually on Thursday nights, so I might have to back out or opt or a different event.

As a sidenote, I'll gladly offer up Tengri to fill out any parties/events that might need it.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 10-22-2016

Current Turn Count: 4 Remaining

Turns and Actions Used So Far:

Aigiarn Kha
-Investigate: 2 Turns
Leanne Delphium
Osric Melkire

Note the information above is not to be used for any form of metagaming. I ask that players be respectful of the pool of remaining actions and avoiding taking too many actions for themselves, especially with a limited action count in this first usage of the system.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Caspar - 10-22-2016

I would like to sign up for Wooden Ships and Iron Men on the 28th if that's ok.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Kanaria Melkire - 10-23-2016

Episode 2: The Rice Was All Between

Kanaria Melkire

HeartHeartHeart PLEASE! HeartHeartHeart

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 10-27-2016

Due to recent connection troubles, I'm unable to reliably log into FF14 without getting an error 9002. As such, I have to postpone The Rice Was All Between to Tuesday, November 1st, 8:30 PM CST. Please let me know if this changes your ability to participate.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Melkire - 10-27-2016

Not at all! (which is to say that attendance is a go)

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Leanne - 10-27-2016

Same! Still in~

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - S'imba - 10-27-2016

I should know by tomorrow

*edit* I am free that day as far as I can tell.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Nihka - 10-28-2016

An Impartial Martial (Reschedule)

A notice posted at several Maelstrom locations:

Officers not currently busy with training or other duties, report to the Marauder's Guild at the 21st bell to convene a court martial in regards to crimes committed while on official duty.  Judgement according to Maelstrom naval code requires “adequate officer presence” for correct procedure to be followed.

Signed: Captain Holskstymm Faezsyng 

Tacked on top of that notice:

Because SOME officers are incapable of showing up to official briefings sober, the court martial at the Marauder’s Guild has been rescheduled for the first sun of the eleventh moon. A reminder to all officers planning to be present, it is unacceptable behavior and a violation of Maelstrom code to participate in Court Martial while intoxicated.

Signed:Captain Holskstymm Faezsyng 

A notice posted at leve counters and adventure hubs:

Maelstrom officers seeking legal counsel for the business of court martial to convene in the Marauder's Guild at the 21st bell for crimes against the Maelstrom and the high seas. For assistance adhering to proper legal code, counsel sought from learned individuals.

Time: November 1st, 9:00 PM CST 
1. Bartu Bolir
2. Aya Foxheart
3. Leggerless

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - GloryRhodes - 10-28-2016

Due to dropouts tonight's event has been rescheduled for later in the week.  Please PM me with at least three times that would be good for you if you were in Wooden Ships and Iron Men, thank you.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 10-29-2016

Reminder that despite a number of This Game's Connection Turned to Turds-related issues, Defection Protection is still ready for tonight at 7:30 CST.

Current Turn Count: 0

Turns used since last update:

Leanne Delphium
Investigation: 2 Turns

Liadan Summerfield
Investigation: 2 Turns

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Leggerless - 10-31-2016

Oh wow, that reason for rescheduling.

I can sign on for a slot there on Impartial Martial now.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Klynzahr - 11-01-2016

So sorry for missing Defection Protection. I couldn't get logged in despite my best efforts and the remainder of the weekend was super busy.

My apologies for leaving you guys in the lurch. I hope it went well. Sad

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 11-13-2016

Episode 3: 
Customary Arrangements
The merchant Yga Thunderfell is looking for assistance resolving a longstanding dispute with Limsan Port Authorities that has kept her cargo on lockdown in the harbor for a fortnight. She doesn't care if it's done quietly; adventurers of all skills welcome.

Time: Wednesday, November 16th, 7 PM CST

1. Virara Wakuwa
2. Leanne Delphium
3. Jana Ridah

Big Buccaneering
The privately-owned war galleon Night Plunder has dropped anchor in full view of Costa Del Sol's oceanfront scenery and refuses to move until their demands are met, threatening to harm tourism from the Ul'dahn elite and drive down beachfront property rates. Because war galleons are hard to replace, the Admiralty is looking for problem solvers who can negotiate their movement and/or kill the offenders as necessary.

Note: Ship required. Private ships are available for hire in the event a player-owned ship is not available.

Time: Saturday, November 19th, 8:00 PM CST

1. Aya Foxheart
2. Hihisa Hisa
3. S'imba Tia

Arcanimalfeasance
The Arcanist's Guild has realized that evidence potentially critical to the high-profile case of the mutiny of the Maiden's Wound, entrusted to their care by the Yellowjackets, has gone missing from their stores. A painfully discreet notice indicates they are seeking adventurers to find the missing materials before this becomes public knowledge.

Time: Friday, November 18th, 8:00 PM CST

1. Osric Melkire
3. Lurial Vashir
4. Gallien Vyese

New Story Aspect: Only Blood Can Mend The Wound - The events of the mutiny of the Maiden's Wound have sparked the imagination and ire of good Limsans throughout Vylbrand via a combination of rumors and sensationalism. They are keen to see the accused meet justice, and easier to provoke at the thought of the massacre accordingly. Unfortunately, this also means they're far less likely to see reason on the matter.

Turns Available for Actions: 1/20

Turns Used:

Osric Melkire:
-Prepare, 1 Turn
Hihisa Hisa:
-Prepare x 2, 2 Turns
Gallien Vyese:
-Investigate, 2 Turns
-Prepare x 2, 2 Turns
S'imba Tia:
-Prepare, 1 Turn
Aya Foxheart: