Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups (/showthread.php?tid=17401)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - RiniKett - 12-21-2016

I'd like to hop into Dress to Impress if you'll have me. Sounds like a sight I wouldn't want to miss lol. I'll send my sheet over. : )

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Banquo Viaquo - 12-21-2016

Won't be at a FFXIVable computer on the day of Dress To Impress, but interested in indirect participation, potentially to set up getting in on one of these in the future. Would it be all right to offer some IC correspondence containing some (supposedly) philanthropic funding for the efforts in question?

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 12-21-2016

(12-21-2016, 01:22 AM)Banquo Viaquo Wrote: Won't be at a FFXIVable computer on the day of Dress To Impress, but interested in indirect participation, potentially to set up getting in on one of these in the future. Would it be all right to offer some IC correspondence containing some (supposedly) philanthropic funding for the efforts in question?

Certainly! The Turn system we've implemented in this storyline allows for easier indirect participation. Just send me a PM indicating what kind of assistance you want to provide and I'll help with the rolls.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Anstarra - 12-21-2016

Dress to Impress for Anstarra! As a legitimate Maelstrom officer, albeit one whose recent command barely managed to dodge a diplomatic incident (eh, who cares about Ul'dah anyway), she has cause to make good with city-state and military alike. Plus she likes meeting new people, and is a pretty face to boot.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Jana - 12-21-2016

Jana doesn't fit these too well, but I'll join An at Dress to Impress. I'd also like to try and make a couple of help rolls since Jana was at a previous event; I'll double-check the rules behind that and get back to you after I finish work.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Caspar - 12-21-2016

I would be up for Hawkers if there's space. I can probably make that day and it might help give Virara more insight. The Yellowjackets might recognize her after she paid her fine for public nuisance and property destruction, though.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Leanne - 12-22-2016

Hawker's Alley Havoc!

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 12-23-2016

I have updated the storyline with a new event!

The Grasp Exceeds Its Reach
A leve has been put out for nautically-minded adventurers to identify the location of the trading vessel Grasp of Halone. Owned by an Ishgardian merchant house, the Grasp sailed for the Rothlyht Sound in the Sea of Jade to gather rare herbal materials before returning, and has not been heard from since its departure three moons prior. Adventurers are requested in order to contact the missing vessel and ascertain its fate.

Note: This is a Travel event. Signing up means foregoing all further uses of Turns. A ship is required; if no PC owns a ship, a premade one will be available for use.
Time: TBD
1.Orrin Halgren
2. Jana Ridah
3. V'aleera Lhuil
4. Gallien Vyese

Note that 17 Turns remain in this round.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Jana - 12-23-2016

Posting my interest in the TBD-time event as Jana!

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - V'aleera - 12-24-2016

I'm also interested in Grasp, but need a solid date to ensure no conflicts.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - LiadansWhisper - 12-24-2016

I'm interested in Grasp, but since I've signed up for another event, can I be an alt if no one else signs up?

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 12-24-2016

(12-24-2016, 12:54 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: I'm interested in Grasp, but since I've signed up for another event, can I be an alt if no one else signs up?

That's fine. We still need to get a confirmed date.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Gallien Vyese - 12-24-2016

If we can agree on a time frame that works for me Ill join Grasp on Gallien

Days I cannot make as of right now: Mondays, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday
Specific Dates Unavailable (Besides Above): 1/13, 1/14

Preferable Days: Tuesday / Friday

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - S'imba - 12-26-2016

If people are looking for a ship I'd be willing to swap out events, if the only ones available are rentals and people would rather have a pc ship. Unless there's already a pc ship people have then I'll stick with the corn event.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 12-26-2016

I am confirming the time for Grasp as January 3rd at 8 PM EST as originally planned. I have changed the date to reflect this, and added sign-ups based on those already interested. Please let me know if these interfere with your schedules.