Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups (/showthread.php?tid=17401)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Gallien Vyese - 12-26-2016

I am good then!

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Jana - 12-27-2016

That time works for me as well!

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - V'aleera - 12-27-2016

That should be fine for me.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Gallien Vyese - 12-27-2016

I'll bail out for Simba if need be to make sure yall have the pc ship. Just let me know

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - S'imba - 12-27-2016

Eh like I said only if people really don't want a rent a ship. Biggest reason I'm offering is if people wanted to take advantage of the minor milestone to adjust the ship to fit their needs better. I'm fairly certain Verad's ships are more than dubiously good.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - LiadansWhisper - 12-27-2016

It's fine for me if there's room.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 12-28-2016

Before everybody leaps to take S'imba's place, let me gently remind the group that his ship is still suffering damage and crew losses from its last foray. Taking a Travel event will mean he is unable to have those repaired.

I promise that any NPC ship you have to hire will not have Aspects like /Seaworthy Like A Lead Weight/ and /Permanently Drunken Blind Crewmen/.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - LystAP - 12-28-2016

(12-28-2016, 04:13 AM)Verad Wrote: Before everybody leaps to take S'imba's place, let me gently remind the group that his ship is still suffering damage and crew losses from its last foray. Taking a Travel event will mean he is unable to have those repaired.

I promise that any NPC ship you have to hire will not have Aspects like /Seaworthy Like A Lead Weight/ and /Permanently Drunken Blind Crewmen/.

Those are rather oddly specific Aspects.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Gallien Vyese - 12-29-2016

I mean I am free for that event, it is up to yall who has a spot honestly

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - LiadansWhisper - 12-29-2016

(12-28-2016, 04:13 AM)Verad Wrote: Before everybody leaps to take S'imba's place, let me gently remind the group that his ship is still suffering damage and crew losses from its last foray. Taking a Travel event will mean he is unable to have those repaired.

Your kindness knows no boundaries.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Klynzahr - 12-29-2016

I would like to sign up for the millioncorn mystery on Klynzahr, but I would be about 15 minutes late. Is that okay?

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 12-29-2016

Not a problem!

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Gallien Vyese - 01-02-2017

Have we agreed on which 3 are going on Tuesday?

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 01-03-2017

Yes, sorry about the delay. Confirming Jana, V'aleera, and Gallien to go along with Orrin.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 01-17-2017

Episode 4:

Yet the Angel Must Hang
The trial of Dominic Morris is at hand. Accused of orchestrating a mutiny of such savagery that it left the Maiden's Wound undermanned and forced it to run aground on the shores of Lower La Noscea, his fate has captured the attention of much of the peoples of Limsa Lominsa, especially after delays in the proceedings caused the call for justice to turn violent. Unwilling to settle for anything less than a full court martial in order to ensure a complete restoration of order, the Admiralty has arranged for Commodore Haelstyrmm of the 9th Squadron to preside over a five-man board of Maelstrom captains to determine Morris' guilt.

Morris has been allowed to retain an advocate for his defense and associated advisers, but there is little expectation that he will be acquitted of the crimes. The stage is set for the Admiralty to show that it has authority in Limsa by rule of law, not merely force of arms and the support of a gang of cutthroats.

Meanwhile, public interest has ensured there will be a large crowd near the Mizzenmast during the trial. Opinions between those who think the sooner Morris meets the noose, the better, and those who suspect his actions had some larger purpose are running high and hot, and the Yellowjackets and Maelstrom alike are seeking adventurers for extra security.

Note: This is a two-part, two-day event, taking place over several days of game time. It will be divided into two parts: Those who are participating in the trial itself, and those who will be keeping the crowd secure outside the Mizzenmast.

These events will be interlinked. It is possible for events inside the trial, as they are reported, to upset the crowd. Likewise, if violence from outside manages to reach those participating in the trial, it may color the proceedings.

Participants in the Crowd events can sign up for both or one day as their schedule permits.

Trial Day 1: Friday, January 20th, 9 PM CST
1. Tiergan Vashir
2. Liadan Summerfield
3. W'Chaza Yheli
(Last three slots are by invitation from one of the above)
4. Leanne Delphium
5. Osric Melkire
6. Gallien Vyese

Crowd Day 1: Friday, January 20th, 9:30 PM CST
DM: Nihka Mioni
1. Chakha Hotgo
2. Qara Hotgo
3. Zanzan Yanzan
4. Virara Wakuwa
5. L'rinhi Kett
6. Anstarra Silverain

Trial Day 2: Saturday, January 21st, 9:00 PM CST
1. Tiergan Vashir
2. Liadan Summerfield
3. W'Chaza Yheli
(Last three slots are by invitation from one of the above)
4. Leanne Delphium
5. Osric Melkire
6. Gallien Vyese

Crowd Day 2: Saturday, January 2st, 9:30 PM CST
DM: Nihka Mioni
1. Hihisa Hisa
2. S'imba Tia
3. Anstarra Silverain
4. L'Rinhi Kett
5. Khunbish Adarkim

Story Aspects:

Only Blood Can Mend The Wound