Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups (/showthread.php?tid=17401)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - LystAP - 01-17-2017

(01-17-2017, 03:09 AM)Verad Wrote: Episode 4:

Yet the Angel Must Hang
The trial of Dominic Morris is at hand. Accused of orchestrating a mutiny of such savagery that it left the Maiden's Wound undermanned and forced it to run aground on the shores of Lower La Noscea, his fate has captured the attention of much of the peoples of Limsa Lominsa, especially after delays in the proceedings caused the call for justice to turn violent. Unwilling to settle for anything less than a full court martial in order to ensure a complete restoration of order, the Admiralty has arranged for Commodore Haelstyrmm of the 9th Squadron to preside over a five-man board of Maelstrom captains to determine Morris' guilt.

Morris has been allowed to retain an advocate for his defense and associated advisers, but there is little expectation that he will be acquitted of the crimes. The stage is set for the Admiralty to show that it has authority in Limsa by rule of law, not merely force of arms and the support of a gang of cutthroats.

Meanwhile, public interest has ensured there will be a large crowd near the Mizzenmast during the trial. Opinions between those who think the sooner Morris meets the noose, the better, and those who suspect his actions had some larger purpose are running high and hot, and the Yellowjackets and Maelstrom alike are seeking adventurers for extra security.

Note: This is a two-part, two-day event, taking place over several days of game time. It will be divided into two parts: Those who are participating in the trial itself, and those who will be keeping the crowd secure outside the Mizzenmast.

These events will be interlinked. It is possible for events inside the trial, as they are reported, to upset the crowd. Likewise, if violence from outside manages to reach those participating in the trial, it may color the proceedings.

Participants in the Crowd events can sign up for both or one day as their schedule permits.

Trial Day 1: Friday, January 20th, 9 PM CST
1. Tiergan Vashir
2. Liadan Summerfield
3. W'Chaza Yheli
(Last three slots are by invitation from one of the above)

Crowd Day 1: Friday, January 20th, 9:30 PM CST
DM: Nihka Mioni

Trial Day 2: Saturday, January 21st, 9:00 PM CST
1. Tiergan Vashir
2. Liadan Summerfield
3. W'Chaza Yheli
(Last three slots are by invitation from one of the above)

Crowd Day 2: Saturday, January 2st, 9:30 PM CST
DM: Nihka Mioni

Story Aspects:

Only Blood Can Mend The Wound
Shift Towards Patriotic Sentiment
City of Wonders

Turns Remaining: 15/15

I can sign up for both. Maybe Hisa shows up to sneer at Limsans, or Chakha comes looking for Lalafell and/or see what's happening.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Gallien Vyese - 01-17-2017

Inside the trail for Gallien - invitation through Liadan

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 01-17-2017

(01-17-2017, 03:17 AM)LystAP Wrote: I can sign up for both. Maybe Hisa shows up to sneer at Limsans, or Chakha comes looking for Lalafell and/or see what's happening.

If you'd like to run each on separate days, let me know the characters and which days.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Knight Kat - 01-17-2017

Please sign Qara Hotgo up for Crowd Day 1, for certain.

Day 2 is tentative.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - PhantasticPanda - 01-17-2017

Signing up Zanzan for Day 1 for the crowd! (Because he didn't suffer enough from being body blocked by Roegadyns the first time...)

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - S'imba - 01-17-2017

I'll put S'imba out in the crowd on day 2

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Anstarra - 01-17-2017

I'd like to sign up for the Crowd on Day Two.

Additionally, I want to schedule an ACT action with which to interrogate the Garlean Agitator we caught. Who knows, it might have a bearing on the proceedings... but it's almost too late, already!

It would really be ideal if the ACT could take place Saturday, before the second part of the Trial. To give the results time enough to get to those involved, perhaps. I know Virara wanted to be involved, and Leanne as well.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Caspar - 01-17-2017

I think Crowd Day 1 is the time I'll be able to make personally.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Melkire - 01-17-2017

Tentatively signing up w/ Osric Melkire for Crowd Day 1. Also considering a Prepare action, I think?

EDIT: Rumors say I might be getting pulled into the Trial. If so, I yield my Crowd slot.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - RiniKett - 01-17-2017

L'rinhi Kett crowd day 1 and 2 if applicable.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Khunbish Avagnar - 01-17-2017

Khunbish Adarkim Crowd Day 2

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Nihka - 01-18-2017

(01-17-2017, 08:38 AM)Anstarra Wrote: I'd like to sign up for the Crowd on Day Two.

Additionally, I want to schedule an ACT action with which to interrogate the Garlean Agitator we caught. Who knows, it might have a bearing on the proceedings... but it's almost too late, already!

It would really be ideal if the ACT could take place Saturday, before the second part of the Trial. To give the results time enough to get to those involved, perhaps. I know Virara wanted to be involved, and Leanne as well.
Urgent "Act"
Maximum 3 players. 3 turns used.
Wednesday, 18 January 8:30 PM Central time (as soon as I get home) 

Players: Anstarra, Virara, Leanne. Replacement players by invite only.
This scene will be run by Nihka.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Aya - 01-18-2017

Aya will just observe from the distance... what is wrong with all of these Lominsans?

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Anstarra - 01-18-2017

(01-18-2017, 02:06 PM)Aya Wrote: Aya will just observe from the distance... what is wrong with all of these Lominsans?

I THINK the answer to that is actually that we/they are being stirred up and divided by Garlean agents, Ala Mhigo style.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Anstarra - 01-18-2017

I think it's also pretty neat how someday soon possibly certain PCs who essentially created the whole "Forgive Morris" movement are gonna realize they played right into the Empire's hands...