Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups (/showthread.php?tid=17401)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Aya - 01-18-2017

(01-18-2017, 03:30 PM)Anstarra Wrote: I think it's also pretty neat how someday soon possibly certain PCs who essentially created the whole "Forgive Morris" movement are gonna realize they played right into the Empire's hands...
I don't believe in dubious plot twists! :-D

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Anstarra - 01-19-2017

I would also like to sign An up for the Crowd on Day One as well, since I think there's still a spot.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Khunbish Avagnar - 01-21-2017

I'm an idiot that can't math time right, I thought the trial crowd was several hours earlier, sorry I have to back out as I'm busy with other plans then.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 01-23-2017

Phase 2 Complete

With the end of Yet the Angel Must Hang, the second part of Merchant, Marine is finished. A major conflict has been resolved and about three others introduced.

If this keeps up I'm never going to finish this.

Here are your Milestones!

Minor Milestones:
Aya Foxheart
Banquo Syn
Edda Eglantine
Jana Ridah
Klynzahr Ihyrnachtwyn
L'Rinhi Kett
Orrin Halgren
Qara Hotgo
Zanzan Yanzan

Significant Milestones:
Anstarra Silverain
Gallien Vyese
Hihisa Hisa/Chakha Hotgo (Pick one only. The other gets a Minor)
Leanne Delphium
Liadan Summerfield
Osric Melkire
S'imba Tia
Tiergan Vashir
Virara Wakuwa
W'Chaza Yheli

Story Aspect Changes:

Only Blood Can Mend The Wound has been removed thanks to the conclusion of the Morris trial. An appropriate punishment has been set, and Limsan tempers have cooled.

Please look forward to more terrible things exciting developments in the next phase!

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Verad - 01-27-2017

Part 5:

Story Aspects:

Ceruleum Shortage - In the past sennight, ceruleum has become difficult to acquire on the open market - well, more difficult than usual anyway. Even the Syndicate does not seem to be providing what would be considered its normal shipments. Many Limsan-based free companies are finding that their access to the fuel is entirely absent, and while the Admiralty has its own stores, access to those is based on need. Vehicles or equipment that rely on the fuel to function may be unavailable during this time. On the other hand, if you do have ceruleum, you stand to make a killing.

A New Patriotism - Between the wreck of the Wound revealing just how bad things can get on a privateering ship and the Battle of the Gilded Ship, some citizens are becoming convinced that the organization and security of the state is more important than it's ideals (although they probably wouldn't state it in those terms).

Events:

Bring Your Best Suit:
The Hellfist Foundation is looking for a good orator for a test case in privateering labor rights, in which the crew of the free trader Cogswoddled are seeking damages against their captain for what they allege to be withholding of their fare share of spoils. They are also looking for security to keep the Dutiful Sisters from settling the matter in their own uniquely murderous way, or interfering with proceedings such that their lock on the code remains unthreatened.

Time: Tuesday, January 31st, 9 PM CST
1. Chakha Hotgo
2. L'Rinhi Khett
3. W'Chaza Yheli

And Now the Storm-Blast Came
Elements of the 5th and 9th Squadron are being recalled to Vylbrand for military maneuvers and refitting, leaving a gap in the vessels' normal patrol routes. Members of the Foreign Levy with combat ready ships are being requested to fill the gaps around the Seas of Ash and Jade.
Note: A ship is required for this event.
Travel Event
Time: Saturday, February 4th, 8 PM CST
1. Liadan Summerfield
2. Jana Ridah
3. Anstarra Silverain
Special Event

A note appears in the quarters of Leanne Delphium in a shaky hand, unused to letters:
"We've an invitation for you. You and but two more. See things our way. Give us that much.
Fisherman's Guild, tenth evening bell. We'll be watching."
Travel Event
Time: Tuesday, February 7th, 8 PM CST
1. Leanne Delphium
2. Gallien Vyese
3. Virara Wakuwa

Turns: 5/20
Orrin Halgren
-Investigate
W'Chaza Yheli
-Prepare x 4
-Act (5-Player Event)
Osric Melkire
-Prepare x 3
Hihisa Hisa
-Prepare

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - LystAP - 01-27-2017

Chakha for Bring Your Best Suit:

Hehe.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Leanne - 01-27-2017

I dooon't think I have much choice here except see whoever is calling Leanne!

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Caspar - 01-27-2017

Virara will go with Leanne if she wants. :D

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Gallien Vyese - 01-27-2017

Would like the Special Event if I can make it the time that is set eventually - Gallien

On Leanne's request ofc

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - LiadansWhisper - 01-27-2017

And Now the Storm-Blast Came for Liadan, assuming we find a ship.

Unless Leanne wants her to go to that meeting, but I haven't been spoken to about it. Laugh

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - RiniKett - 01-27-2017

L'rinhi for Bring your best suit! Big Grin

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Jana - 01-27-2017

I suspect An will want to come for the Storm-Blast, signing Jana up!

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Leggerless - 01-27-2017

Yheli for Bring Your Best Suit.

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Zelmanov - 01-27-2017

I am inclined to observe event B, is there a way to participate in it as an IC non combatant? perhaps via an airship high above?

RE: [Periodic] Merchant, Marine Sign Ups - Melkire - 01-27-2017

Tengri Geneq for And Now the Storm-Blast Came, please.