Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Matron's Reach - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: The Matron's Reach (/showthread.php?tid=17417)

Pages: 1 2

RE: The Matron's Reach - Biscuit_Egi - 02-27-2017

I'm really interested in this if you guys are still accepting people, both as a healer and potential patient.

RE: The Matron's Reach - Maril - 02-27-2017

We sure are! Smile I'll catch you in-game.

RE: The Matron's Reach - Maril - 03-13-2017

Healer meeting on 15/3 2017! 9pm GMT / 5PM ET! 

The agenda will center around the current going-on's, an upcoming event or two, and will otherwise contain free debate between the healers. There'll be tea too, of course! 
If you plan on attending and have any specific topic you'd like to bring on, let Maril know in advance and it'll get put on for sure! 

The event is open to all healers, of all sorts (not just magic!) and also healers who are not yet affiliated icly with the linkshell but would like to become affiliated. 

Due to troubles with figuring out when our NA-primetime-only healers can show up, if more of you let me know what times generally suit yous, I will try to get a healer meeting going for those who have been prevented by the earlyish times us Europeans tend to function at. Cheers!

RE: The Matron's Reach - Maril - 04-25-2017

Our list of expertise grows ever larger! In the past two weeks we have welcomed three new healers, and their skills are being put to good use already. 
Get in touch if you want in! We still have space for healers, patients and associates alike.

RE: The Matron's Reach - Maril - 06-13-2017

"Just before Stormblood" - Linkshell Status 

Hello everyone. Until the 10th of July, The Matron's Reach: Weekly Open Hours is taking a break to let people get up to par with Stormblood. In the meantime, a bit of housekeeping will take place. 

1. All healers of the linkshell will be contacted by me and asked a few questions. 
There are some healers who have hardly interacted with the linkshell, and I wish to check up on the status of you and your characters. Are you still interested? Is your character still interested? Is there anything we can do to get you involved?
Healers who I cannot get in touch with before the 10th will be temporarily removed from the Linkshell. You will be able to get back in if you get in touch with us. 

2. This will lead to the list on the front page of this LS thread being updated. In addition to the list of healers, there will be a list of affiliated clinic/practice locations along with any other locations where The Matron's Reach peoples have been allowed to go. 

3. The information on the front page will get overhauled to make it easier to read. I am also going to add some conduct guidelines. These will not be outrageous nor strict, but I feel like it is about time that we put into words what we expect of eachother. If you want influence on any of this, let me know. 

4. The healer meeting will be structured to happen once a month post-Stormblood and will happen on either a saturday or a sunday, in a system wherein the day changes from month to month (Sunday->Saturday->Sunday->Saturday). The time will always be at 4pm EDT. I hope that by making the event "proper regular" it will be easier for people to schedule for. Obviously, I reserve the right to move or cancel meetings as needed. 

5. As we get more information from the Expansion, we will eventually make a guideline for travelling with patients. If I manage to secure a house in Shirogane, The Matron's Reach will expand when it seems icly sensible. 

Thank you for reading! Our capacity is at 99/128, so if you want in we have plenty of room still.

RE: The Matron's Reach - Maril - 07-09-2017

The information has been updated! Check it out. We've got space for plenty of more, so if you want to join just toss a tell or PM to me - or a tell to anyone marked with a star in the list of names. Cheers!

RE: The Matron's Reach - Maril - 07-23-2017

Tomorrow is our very first day of the weekly event after the summer break! Join us in the clinic from 3pm EDT till 7pm EDT. New location! Goblet Ward 4 - House 16. 

The linkshell is ever open for interested people!

RE: The Matron's Reach - AishaHeartfield - 07-23-2017

Hi there,

This is fantastic.

I believe this would be a perfect opportunity to immerse Aisha!

^_^ Will definitely look to contact someone about joining.

RE: The Matron's Reach - Maril - 09-18-2017

Moogle We've passed the one year mark, and we're stronger than ever. If you'd like to join us, we still have plenty of space! Thank you all for the good RP.

RE: The Matron's Reach - Maril - 01-18-2018

The Matron's Reach is still looking for YOU! Yes you, the owner of healybeans, unfortunate patientbeans and "I wanna RP with these beans"-beans.