Hydaelyn Role-Players
Scribbly Scribbles - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Scribbly Scribbles (/showthread.php?tid=17449)

Scribbly Scribbles - Parvacake - 10-12-2016

[Image: scribbly%20scribbles.png]

What is 'Scribbly Scribbles?'
A OOC LS for roleplayers who enjoy a mixture of the following elements in RP:
  • Open World RP Outside of the city, taverns, and housing districts.
  • Para-RP Where RP posts are usually a paragraph or two in length.
  • Story Building Engaging with other characters to further your characters' storyline as well as the storyline of others.
  • Theory Crafting/Story Crafting Mulling over and discussing various ideas, concepts, and theories for characters, lore, and stories.
The LS allows for players with these interests to network, chat, and build connections.

Who to Contact?
Parvaneh Shadi'ra/Lilithium Altair/Mhiago Onopi/Xelra Jinkjahl

Rules of the Linkshell
Be Civil and Kind Duh.
Don't use the linkshell to just scour for more tavern contacts If you're only interested in finding more people to take to private chambers or the Quicksand, this isn't the linkshell for you.
Be Active Don't just join the LS and then never say anything the whole time you're in there. I'll be keeping an eye on who is or isn't active!

Recruitment Status
Open

RE: Scribbly Scribbles - Leggerless - 10-12-2016

It's a newer linkshell, sirs/madams, but it checks out.

RE: Scribbly Scribbles - Parvacake - 10-12-2016

(10-12-2016, 09:02 PM)Leggerless Wrote: It's a newer linkshell, sirs/madams, but it checks out.
Yaaassss! Thank you <3 Looking forward to mulling things over with you!

RE: Scribbly Scribbles - Parvacake - 10-17-2016

We've got a couple people who have joined with more incoming! I'll be online tonight hopping across characters! If you'd like an invite, send me a message here on the RPC or catch one of my characters ingame!

RE: Scribbly Scribbles - Parvacake - 10-21-2016

Will be advertising this weekend across shout chats off and on this weekend! If you'd like an invite, send me a message here on the RPC or find me on one of my characters ingame!

RE: Scribbly Scribbles - SicketySix - 10-21-2016

PICK MEBouncy PICK MEBouncy PICK MEBouncy

I'd be interested in joining this. Could be online later around 9-10pm EST if someone is available to toss out an invite!

(10-21-2016, 11:41 AM)SicketySix Wrote: PICK MEBouncy PICK MEBouncy PICK MEBouncy

I'd be interested in joining this. Could be online later around 9-10pm EST if someone is available to toss out an invite!
I will toss you an invite when we meet up tonight!

RE: Scribbly Scribbles - SicketySix - 10-21-2016

(10-21-2016, 12:31 PM)Lililove Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 11:41 AM)SicketySix Wrote: PICK MEBouncy PICK MEBouncy PICK MEBouncy

I will toss you an invite when we meet up tonight!

Awesome, thanks! Also fully support making a Discord channelThumbsup

RE: Scribbly Scribbles - Aya - 10-21-2016

This sounds great!!

(10-21-2016, 01:29 PM)Aya Wrote: This sounds great!!
Thanks! I can toss you an invite if you have room/space for it but it probably wont be until this evening! Internet where I am is too spazzy for me to log on at the moment @_@

RE: Scribbly Scribbles - Aya - 10-21-2016

(10-21-2016, 01:55 PM)Lililove Wrote:
Thanks! I can toss you an invite if you have room/space for it but it probably wont be until this evening! Internet where I am is too spazzy for me to log on at the moment @_@

I won't be on game until at least this evening anyway! And will have to see about the space thing.. hopefully have room :-D

(10-21-2016, 01:57 PM)Aya Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 01:55 PM)Lililove Wrote:

I won't be on game until at least this evening anyway!  And will have to see about the space thing.. hopefully have room :-D
I still have you on my friends list from ages ago so I'll poke you when I see ya!

RE: Scribbly Scribbles - Parvacake - 10-22-2016

We have some more lovely folks who joins us and I have now joined the masses of /shout recruitment scum! So you may catch me popping a macro as I run around places Big Grin