Hydaelyn Role-Players
[News] Identity of King Poach of the Coeurlclaws Revealed! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Tonberry's Lantern (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: [News] Identity of King Poach of the Coeurlclaws Revealed! (/showthread.php?tid=17609)

[News] Identity of King Poach of the Coeurlclaws Revealed! - Knight Kat - 10-29-2016

Guild Report: Identity of King Poach of the Coeurlclaws Revealed!

By: Elviane Tinville of The Raven

Many of you know of them – the band of brigands and bastardettes known as the Coeurlclaws that infest South Shroud, and poach, pillage and plunder! They are the worst the Keepers of the Moon have to offer, and it is a wonder that the Elementals have not dealt with them by now!

Until recently, the leader of this savage Clan was known only as King Poach, or the Coeurlclaw King. He is elusive, and clever. Attempts to apprehend him have always been thwarted, and he continues to sit upon a throne of poached bones and hides.

However, some brave Adventurers and Wood Wailers have come together to share information on the savage King, and they now have a more complete profile on him than ever before!

*There is a sketch of a male Keeper. He is shirtless with over-exaggerated muscles like a Roegadyn. He holds an ornate great sword with one hand, and a war axe in the other hand. The expression on his face is furious, and he wears fur leggings with scruffy hair tied in a bandana. *

This is the most recent appearance of King Poach; drawn by a rather skilled and artistic Wood Wailer! A wealthy merchant, who has decided to remain anonymous, has offered 1,000,000 gil to any registered Adventurer who captures King Poach alive, and brings him to justice!

And now, Adventurers are more informed than ever before to apprehend the Carnivorous Claw King! A brave, anonymous Duskwight has stepped forth to reveal the real name of King Poach: Simb’a Fuhkintia!

The Fuhkintia Keeper of the Moon family is outraged, and they deny all association with the Coeurlclaws. However, the Wood Wailers saw fit to conduct a full investigation of the family, and it is currently still underway.

Further information from our daring Duskwight witness has confirmed that the Coeurlclaws and the Red Belly Wasps may be forming an alliance that could threaten the Southern settlements of Gridania! I boldly approached the Gods Quiver about this, and asked one stalwart ranger for her opinion on the matter. Could such an alliance of lawbreakers become a military threat to Gridania, and will the Gods Quiver get involved? The following is her response that she demanded I quote word for word.

“Uh… Well, any large force of people could be a military threat… But-“

That is when I thanked her for her time! She was quite busy. But it is confirmed; the Gods Quiver see this new alliance as a growing military threat, and it is up to you Adventurers to cut off the head of the Coeurl before it is too late!

RE: [News] Identity of King Poach of the Coeurlclaws Revealed! - Knight Kat - 11-10-2016

Corrected Report

*Pasted below the original*

Earlier I wrote a report on the identity of the Coeurlclaw King. Unfortunately, new information has come forth from a young male Miqo’te who was framed in the report, and the results of the Wood Wailer investigation are in.

Young Simb’a Fuhkintia is not King Poach, and the Fuhkintia Moon-Keeper family have been found innocent. In fact, the name was born from a misunderstanding. The young man’s name is S’imba, and he refused to speak his family name.

The young S’imba fit the sketch all so well, and he has Moon-keeper eyes. I suspect he is a mixed-clan Miqo’te. The rarity of male Miqo’te combined with the Wood Wailers spotting him during a battle with the Coeurlclaws lead to him being falsely framed as the King.

They are wrong, and I was wrong. His testimony has revealed a far more heroic truth that was covered by this misunderstanding. Keep your eyes open for my up-coming report that will detail that truth, and reveal a story worthy of song!