Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] The Lominsan Star - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] The Lominsan Star (/showthread.php?tid=17612)

The Lominsan Star - SapphireSkylines - 10-30-2016

Aye! Ye wantin' some rum after sailing'? Lookin' for a good time after a long sun of adventurin'? Look no further than the Lominsan Star! 

The Lominsan Star is a tavern located inside a ship docked in Aleport! Manned by Captain and Owner Jajaruka Talaruka and his wife Liara Lia, The Lomisan Star has a wide variety of drinks as well as food. There's also a stage for performers and storytellers alike that are eager to perform and get their names out there. Pirate attire/costumes are encouraged but not required. And there's no cover charge! Our website/menu is right here.

Future events, contests, and raffles will be up here soon!
  • Open tavern nights are every Monday at 7pm EST!
  • There will also be a lalafell targeted tavern nights called Lalafell Linkups every Wednesday at 7pm EST.
Contact Jajaruka Talaruka, Gunduin Banedriver, Liara Lia, or Y'zhara Zekial for more info.

RE: The Lominsan Star - Gunduin - 11-07-2016

Bumping this! Yes, ladies and gents, the grand opening of the Lominsan Star is TONIGHT! Grab your friends, grab your gil, and come have some fun!

RE: The Lominsan Star - SapphireSkylines - 11-07-2016

Opening night was a total success! Screenies of the opening night are at Liara's tumblr!

Also, we are currently looking for one or a few servers to add to our waitstaff, since we could really use the help with how popular this event was! If you're interested, message Gunduin or I on RPC or contact Liara Lia, Jajaruka Talaruka, Y'zhara Zekial, or Gunduin Banedriver. Thank you!

RE: The Lominsan Star - Seye Qhesu - 11-08-2016

Was fun! I highly suggest the place. It is a small tavern but NICELY done! The menu made me hungry and I had to cook something for myself between posts.

Also, stay away from the Cannon blast if you don't want to walk in to walls and apologize or yell odd things at the tavern before trying to leave and slamming the door in your own face.

RE: The Lominsan Star - SapphireSkylines - 11-08-2016

Lalafell roleplayers! Tomorrow night at 7pm EST we will be having a special tavern night for all you little people out there. Lalafell Linkup is for lalas to get connections with other lalas! Come enjoy our wonderful drink menu or delicious eats and get to know your lalafellows. (Service is not limited to little people, tall folk allies are more than welcome to come as well.)

RE: The Lominsan Star - SapphireSkylines - 11-10-2016

Screenies! <3

Show Content

Show Content

RE: The Lominsan Star - SapphireSkylines - 11-14-2016

Due to some unfortunate circumstances, the Lominsan Star is cancelling for the night of November 14th. You're still more than welcome to come to the Lominsan Star to RP, but there will be no PC staff on hand. Thank you for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience!

RE: The Lominsan Star - SapphireSkylines - 11-16-2016

Tonight at Lalafell Linkup - the one, the only, rugskink Tobi!

[Image: ffxiv_02112016_201054_-_Copy.png]

Mic will still be open before and after the performance! Come out and listen to the Rug tonight!

RE: The Lominsan Star - SapphireSkylines - 11-21-2016

Screenies of Lalafell Linkup on November 16th and of General Night on November 21st. Enjoy! Also, I thank my friend Tuft and Tobi for performing at Lalafell Linkup. Sadly Tobi the character died roughly a week after the event. May she rest in peace.

Show Content

Show Content

RE: The Lominsan Star - SapphireSkylines - 11-24-2016

Last night's lalafell linkup was very mellow yet fun! I also want to give a shout out to Alcolyte Oni for having the guts to come up and perform at our open mic. See you next week. Moogle

Show Content