Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for ERP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Looking for ERP (/showthread.php?tid=17717)

Looking for ERP - spermwhale - 11-12-2016

Entertaining RolePlay! (What do you think you dirty minded nipples)

[Image: k29sCoc.png]

This is Gruaakh Dotharl, a savage woman currently dressed in pretty rags and shinies, but all that glitters may not be gold. Beneath the rags, beneath the face lies a savage killer as she was raised to kill, murder, maim as part of her tribe the Dotharl. When Othard was taken by Garlemald, her warband perished in the process leaving her lost and around. Therefore some hooks could be

- A Doman that manage to find her and took her in

- A Doman/Raen that was a victim to her warband raids

- Someone who assisted her in assimilating to society, or at least someone willing

- A mentor that taught her to channel her primal fury into something beneficial

- A conjurer who wishes to help her natural aetheric talents 

- A bad influence

- A good influence 

- People offering her a job 

- Friends

- Family

- Rivals

- Victims

- Heroes

As you can see the idea is very flexible as she's quite a new character, that being said me personally as a player have no limits on the RP whatsoever, everything goes and fiction will always remain fiction. (That even includes permadeath) 

Thanks for reading the post! Hopefully Gruaakh piques the interest of some folk! 

(P.S I don't really do ERP)

(P.P.S I'm PST time if anybody wonders)

RE: Looking for ERP - Aya - 11-12-2016

I love the outfit! Welcome to Balmung Smile

RE: Looking for ERP - Lydia Lightfoot - 11-12-2016

I don't know what everyone has against Enthusiastically Rotating Penguins...

RE: Looking for ERP - Aya - 11-12-2016

(11-12-2016, 03:00 AM)Sena Varont Wrote: I don't know what everyone has against Enthusiastically Rotating Penguins...

It doesn't mean Enormously Rotund Personas?

RE: Looking for ERP - Eses Fafa - 11-12-2016

Really? I was looking for a business partner with IT experience to engage in enterprise resource planning with me.

RE: Looking for ERP - Koen - 11-12-2016

Hahaha, you got me curious with the title. Totally fell for it. I'm not witty enough to come up for another meaning fot ERP, but I wouldn't mind some normal RPing some time.

Koen's old and experienced enough not to be bothered that she was raised to kill, that just means she's a less disciplined soldier as far as he's concerned. He had to adjust to civillian life himself, so he could probably help her out with that too. Hit me up in-game or pop me a message here if you want to set something up.

RE: Looking for ERP - Sun'ra - 11-12-2016

:v I could throw my own conjury-inclined Dotharl at you. Though, he is a bit of a traditionalist, and is against the idea of assimilation as he feels that breeds weakness while unnecessarily erasing the Dotharl identity.

RE: Looking for ERP - Thunderbolt300 - 11-12-2016

I was promised there was Evil Roleplay in here. 

Oh. OH.

Well, in that case, I can offer Kasi as a potentially bad influence (I'm probably underselling this), as an occasional run-in trader / adventurer, possibly even someone who will help her acclimate to society or letting her work alongside her on a job they could split the payout on. Kasi has a profile below in my signature, but she's pretty much an open wanderer, mercenary, and cook. 

(11-12-2016, 07:07 AM)Eses Fafa Wrote: Really? I was looking for a business partner with IT experience to engage in enterprise resource planning with me.

Well, this is totally not the right place for this, but you may have just lucked out. Perhaps you'd like to discuss datacenter architecture, Active Directory and RADIUS implementations? We can even discuss VMware and the fact that the Cloud is, in fact, not the solution to all problems.

[devolves into technobabble]

RE: Looking for ERP - Kellach Woods - 11-12-2016

AS WE ALL KNOW.

EPIC ROLE PLAY MUST BE IN ALL CAPS.

RE: Looking for ERP - Cecily Jisi - 11-12-2016

I'll have you know my nipples are not dirty!

RE: Looking for ERP - Ayaka - 11-12-2016

I totally was not curious of the title at all and its contents and replies hence why the visit > >

< < NOPE. NOT. ONE. BIT.

With that said! Your character is interesting! Big Grin If you don't mind having my little Raen, there's three things that would fit her best with all of the options that you have posted up there depending on which would suit their chemistries better:

- Someone who assisted her in assimilating to society, or at least someone willing

So if you're interested--! I'm always, somewhat, kinda, online here in the forums to talk xD

RE: Looking for ERP - Seye Qhesu - 11-12-2016

(11-12-2016, 03:58 PM)Ayaka Wrote: I totally was not curious of the title at all and its contents and replies hence why the visit > >

< < NOPE. NOT. ONE. BIT.

With that said! Your character is interesting! Big Grin If you don't mind having my little Raen, there's three things that would fit her best with all of the options that you have posted up there depending on which would suit their chemistries better:

So if you're interested--! I'm always, somewhat, kinda, online here in the forums to talk xD
*puts a bag over Ayaka's head and throws her in to the 'Fem Roe Closet'* Ease yourself, missy.

RE: Looking for ERP - Ayaka - 11-12-2016

(11-12-2016, 07:35 PM)Abelia Kir Armiger Wrote: *puts a bag over Ayaka's head and throws her in to the 'Fem Roe Closet'* Ease yourself, missy.
*Slams fist on closet door* I did nothinggggg! jaslkdmsdf I'm innocent! I'm just here to set up connections! xD

RE: Looking for ERP - spermwhale - 11-12-2016

Thank you all for the kind responses! I will shoot out some messages to those that are interested!

RE: Looking for ERP - sergioalibaba - 12-02-2016

Still looking for dank ERP