Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Inspector looking for new people to meet and IC work! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Inspector looking for new people to meet and IC work! (/showthread.php?tid=17725)

Inspector looking for new people to meet and IC work! - Koh'a Vhefra - 11-13-2016

*on every notice board in the wench, the quicksand, and the canopy lies a freshly printed paper with occasional folds from being carried in a rucksack for so long*
[Image: nNx0jq4.jpg]
OOC: Hi there! Looking for new contacts to RP with so that I could help people with storylines, make some IC friends and have some interesting clientele should anyone require any of Koh'a's services. Smile

Feel free to send a tell in-game or a reply on this thread if you are interested! Smile

RE: Looking for new people to meet, IC work and make possible friendships! - Koh'a Vhefra - 11-13-2016

*bump*

RE: Inspector looking for new people to meet and IC work! - Koh'a Vhefra - 11-23-2016

*Bump*

RE: Inspector looking for new people to meet and IC work! - Eliana M'Terra - 12-08-2016

*looks at the Man with his papers and thinks for a moment

Were you not the one having some words with a Miq'ote woman of the Keepers, I can't say you and her were discreet about anything in there ! 

Maybe you could tell us about your trend so that if we happen to know some that may be in need of your services that we could direct them your way !

OOC: if you posted the description the attachement doesn't show for me !

RE: Inspector looking for new people to meet and IC work! - Koh'a Vhefra - 12-08-2016

(12-08-2016, 07:32 AM)Melinda1 Wrote: *looks at the Man with his papers and thinks for a moment

Were you not the one having some words with a Miq'ote woman of the Keepers, I can't say you and her were discreet about anything in there ! 

Maybe you could tell us about your trend so that if we happen to know some that may be in need of your services that we could direct them your way !

OOC: if you posted the description the attachement doesn't show for me !
*The keeper male lightly coughs into his mouth to clear the air*

Well, that matter is somewhat troubling...the woman has been following me for a few suns...and I may have lost my cool in that moment. My apologies for showing off a somewhat troublesome and discouraging start...

Should anyone need my services, my office can be found in the ninth ward of the goblet. If you head down to sultana's breath around the subdivision it will be room 87.

If I am vacant from my office, I am mostly found walking Ul'dah or Limsa making my rounds. Should any of you fine people need my services I am simply a letter away.

OOC: I check HRC on regular so feel free to send a private PM!

RE: Inspector looking for new people to meet and IC work! - Eliana M'Terra - 12-08-2016

No need to show any embarrassement ! It was rather entertaining though I didn't stay long enough to see the event unfold.

Good ! thank you for the clarification and I will make sure to send your way anyone in need of the assistance of an Inspector.

Good day too you !

RE: Inspector looking for new people to meet and IC work! - Koh'a Vhefra - 01-21-2017

*bump*