Hydaelyn Role-Players
Eternal Bond Partner for Items? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Eternal Bond Partner for Items? (/showthread.php?tid=17891)

Eternal Bond Partner for Items? - Tokki - 12-12-2016

LF Eternal Bond Ceremony Partner on BalmungMoogle
aka All I want for Christmas are cute items! ^^;
So...I don’t do RP relationships. I tend to avoid romance in RPs nowdays because of personal reasons. But I have wanted the Wedding items forever and I have no way of getting them as a one-some. So..asking for some help!~
Instead I’d like to do a OOC Wedding with someone who wants the items like me. Most people I know in game are already hitched IC or OOCly Sad so...I resorted to asking around.
We would have to arrange it on a day we are both free. With the holidays coming up I will be free a lot...so this is the perfect time!
My proposal~
1. We can get divorced afterwards if you wish. No hard feelings. ^^; 
2. It won’t really be a big deal, I just want the items. (My character also IC is a runaway bride from the far east so the ring would be nice for her story tee hee.)
3. I will pay the $20.00 for the Platinum if you wish as you are doing a favor for me!
4. I will be forever grateful! ^_^;
I know this sounds weird, but yeah I’d like to get those items, so if you are interested send me (Mia Takahashi) a message. ^^; 
I figured I would post it here since I'm trying to find someone interested. ^^;

RE: Eternal Bond Partner for Items? - Shofie - 12-12-2016

I hope you can find someone! I think the official forums has a matchmaker thread kicking around someplace, you could always look there, too, to maximize your net-throwing, as it were.

As a sidenote though: If you get divorced, you won't get to keep the ring, as that's how the divorce process works in-game. You have to talk to an NPC to get rid of the ring. You do get to keep all the other stuff, at least.

RE: Eternal Bond Partner for Items? - Tokki - 12-12-2016

Thanks for the intel Shofie, either way the items are super cute. ^^; 

I tried the forums but it seems a lot boarder. I thought it would be easier to reach Balmung here.

RE: Eternal Bond Partner for Items? - Serenity - 12-12-2016

I don't mind getting one of my alts through things. I can't remember if you have to be lvl 50,but I have several who I could throw your way

RE: Eternal Bond Partner for Items? - Kilieit - 12-12-2016

You have to be level 50 and completed the 2.0 MSQ, if I recall correctly!

RE: Eternal Bond Partner for Items? - Random Encounter - 12-13-2016

I have a few alts sitting at 50 on Balmung I can toss your way if no one else can help ya. Would prob have to be during a week end though, since I work graveyards and I do believe both need to be present.

RE: Eternal Bond Partner for Items? - Tokki - 12-14-2016

Sorry I haven't replied till now (I've had a headache for two days straight it has been hard to keep track of things!), a person PMed me here the other day and as long as I am able to get in contact with them by the end of the week I will go with them. ^^; But if it falls through I will let you know!~
I appreciate everyone's kindness! Big Grin