Hydaelyn Role-Players
Knights of Eorzea [Adventurer & Tavern] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Free Company Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Knights of Eorzea [Adventurer & Tavern] (/showthread.php?tid=17970)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-05-2017

Quote:
B O O K - I I : P L O T S - & - T W I S T S
C H A P T E R - T H R E E: H Y R S T M I L L - M E E T I N G
Attendance: Cyneler, Avelyn, Julietta, Knife, Dzoldzaya, Bard, Keelindsey, Xilatz, Ryslo, Sui, Simeon, Waht'ya

The Knights of Eorzea met at the rear of Hyrstmill where they gathered before a series of steps which would act as the stage for the Knight Commander and Free Company Leader. Here as people gathered at the base of the steps they would be informed about the upcoming missions that would be assigned by the Knight Commander and the importance of them. The Knight's also acknowledged the new members to the Company as well as touched on a larger Regimental Mission that would be conducted toward the end of the week. With all this information the Knights were now conducting multiple roles to secure the Shroud, Hrystmill, and to check in on old friends. It was a brief knight but was necessary one as it setup the ground work for the Company as a whole to undertake a plethora of tasks by finally spreading themselves out.

Above is a snippet of what we did on 3/4/2017. What the meeting was about was setting up an In Character reason for our members to be running multiple events this week which they each undertake a task. These tasks will effect the Knight Commander Event on Saturday depending on the success and failures of their ventures. That said this will be occurring every other week as we try to explore different ways to add layers to our RP as well as making it feel like a Free Company that is being given work and goals.

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-06-2017

So I just wanted to give a General Idea of what we plan to launch come Stormblood. We plan on the following:

Raiding - We plan on forming Static Groups for members that are apart of our Free Company to run some of the end game content. We would love to get two groups running but our immediate goal will be 1. Raids will be Scheduled twice a Week.

Linkshell - We plan on creating a Linkshell to allow people to Join our Website, Join our System and RP events when Stormblood launches to open recruitment across the Server. Activity though will still play a part for linkshell members too.

Continued RP Focus - Though we adding Raids to our rotation we will never forget our primary focus which is RP. By the time Stormblood rolls by, our FC will have several knights in place that can conduct training as well as several RP sessions going on through out the week.

If you want to get on the ground level with us before we purchase a FC House (which we have the funds now to buy almost a Medium) then please feel free to check us out!

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-08-2017

Here at the Knights of Eorzea we would like to Welcome Ryanti Veanysus to our Free Company! He has just joined us yesterday evening at Hrystmill located within the North Shroud. So again Welcome to the Community, Ryanti Veanysus!

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-12-2017

Just wanted to welcome Sehra Muril to our Family. She is an Au'ra that comes from the lands of Doma as a Refugee months prior to the attack on the Border near Gridania. So welcome Sehra Muril, We welcome you to our path!

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-13-2017

Tonight the Knights of Eorzea will be finishing their Second Book of RP Events. We catagorize all our events into Book's. These books are our chronological way of telling our FC's story and what it is we as characters are involved in. After finishing a week of our members hosting a series of events with varying conflicts, tonight should be a good way to wrap it all up and together.

If your looking for story telling and involvement with others look no further!

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-14-2017

Our Book II Finale went off well and so I'll leave my update of this thread with our newest video (Please know that recordings are done during actual RP so they aren't as clean as we could get them but that is intended. We want a true representation of who we are.) [ Warning if you have not done the Griffin fight and want to avoid some small spoilers (Its been edited to cut out 90% of the spoilers but thought I'd warn anyone then please do not watch).

[youtube]wnoODbvEbHs[/youtube]

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-14-2017

Also forgot to mention; We are updating our Roleplay System to Version 1.3! We plan on making combat a bit more streamlined, as well as adding 4 new skills per tree including the addition of a Red Mage and Samurai Tree which for the time will burrow heavily from previous titles. Not only that but we will be making Minor Hotfixes to some of our weaker systems to give them more kick. Overall, the development of the system comes from constructive criticism from our members and from thorough gameplay.

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-16-2017

Just a Quick but very Exciting Update! We have a House! Feel free to come visit @
Plot 33, 7 Ward, Mist. Super Exciting day for us, and we got it for a Reasonable Price from one of our Members Sui, So big thanks to him as well as a HUGE thanks to all our members that have been constantly donating to our cause:

Bard Arkwright
Xilatz
Waht'ya
Sui
Julietta
Ryslo

If I forgot anyone its not on purpose (Typing from work so I dont have the full benefactor's list)

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-16-2017

We are looking for another Free Company or Linkshell to work with in the future as we do now plan on running a few Server Events coming up. We'd love to coordinate with anyone with similar or different themes then us as I believe we can get it to work well. Let me know by either hitting me up in this thread or sending me a private message.

We haven't reached out recently because we've been hitting the pavement hard with recruitment, getting a Free Company House and doing a lot of RP Centrist things to build our backstories up and to work on our own character growth. Now that I feel were at a comfortable place we'd like to reach out once more.

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-18-2017

We at the Knights of Eorzea have weekly events going on, Today one of our members is hosting a Beach Party to afford our Members an IC break from the 'Saving' Gig. They'll be enjoying their time at Costa Del Sol under the warm sun, blue sky and gentle breeze just before we start getting back to business of tending to the sick or getting ourselves into some sort of trouble. Anyways if your looking for a home, look no further.

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-19-2017

We would like to Welcome on board, Nuala Fairclough. She just recently joined us this evening with a tale about her missing brother and her convictions to helping those who are often forgotten by the shades of war and flames. We are looking forward to our interactions with Miss Fairclough!

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-21-2017

Our Roleplay System has now been updated to Version 1.2 of the KOE Saga System!

Update Overview!
The System has Arrived with Many changes that have been commented on by members who have utilized the old 1.1 system during Book II. So that said everyone will have to update their sheets because the following items have changed: 

Feats. There is no longer feats that give you a Positive to Attack or Spell Craft because people felt forced to buy these feats. Feats will now focus on specific tasks or small advantages rather then have an direct impact on combat related roles. Think of feats as Enhancements. 

Abilities. No longer require AP. In fact you can choose the amount of skills associated with your rank now up to a certain amount. This amount can be found on the Abilities / Feats Page. We had some feedback that people felt constraint, now with this change people should have more robust character sheets. 

Weapons & Armor. Big Change here! In 1.1 players felt they were either stuck with Magical or Physical Weapons making Enchanted Weapons useless. Now we have changed it so you can create your own custom weapons and tailor the weapon around your needs.

Yes we do not use Rolz, in fact we found a neat way to utilize /random. So if your looking for this sort of in depth character creation that can tie in easily with your current character you should come check us out or feel free to private message me some Questions or post them here!

Oh we also have 115 Abilities for members to build from and plan to add more as we update the system after a series of RP events. This system is meant to be expansive, large and in the end easy to use but offering a full range of customization. Tested with each Book, we fix any complications and add any quality of life parts as members provide feedback and suggestions.

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-22-2017

Updated: http://knightsofeorzea.enjin.com/about

We have just updated our About Page. You'll find brief summaries of our Two Completed Book Series which are basically events that are setup like Chapter's which are told by Both Members and Officers of our community. Along with our small descriptor's are videos of each of those events another feature we take pride in. Recording our History is valuable as it'll be something Myself, my Officer and our members can look back upon and remember fondly.

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-23-2017

So in our efforts to try and build some bridges (which we are really looking forward to) we opened up our Free Company House to other's in hopes of getting to know what their FC's are like and giving us the ability to let them know what our's is like. We are super stoked about this arrangement but its not just for FC's or Linkshells but people who arn't tagged too! They can come by and check out the FC's and Linkshells that are involved to see if any fit their mold.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=18924&pid=286996#pid286996

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-25-2017

Just wanted to bump this thread with some news about today!

We have our Prelude Mission to our Third Installment of Events, where the Knights of Eorzea will be investigating a matter that was left unresolved at the end of our Second Book. That start's tonight @ 7pm Eastern Time.

Also we have a Open Event to the Server both Sunday and Saturday next week that we'd encourage new players, FC leaders and Linkshell leaders to go and check.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=18924&pid=286996#pid286996