Hydaelyn Role-Players
Butler Outfit Raffle for Starlight! (NA only, Balmung) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Butler Outfit Raffle for Starlight! (NA only, Balmung) (/showthread.php?tid=18007)

Butler Outfit Raffle for Starlight! (NA only, Balmung) - Alia - 12-26-2016

Hi all!

I wanted to give the Butler code I have to someone who could make use of it!  I have one code I would like to raffle away, and the winner will be posted on December 30th (during the morning, EST) so you can put in the code before it expires!

This is open to NA account holders only (sorry Europe RPers - I live in North America!  :c ) and I'd like to keep it to Balmung players, as that's the server I'm on.  Remember the outfit is male only - so make sure you play male characters!!

Please simply reply to this post if you're interested.  I'll announce the winner on December 30th and PM them!  If they do not respond in a timely fashion, I will pick another name (I don't want the code to expire).

Good luck and Happy Holidays!!

RE: Butler Outfit Raffle for Starlight! (NA only, Balmung) - Laguna Lestrange - 12-26-2016

(12-26-2016, 04:17 PM)Alia Wrote: Hi all!

I wanted to give the Butler code I have to someone who could make use of it!  I have one code I would like to raffle away, and the winner will be posted on December 30th (during the morning, EST) so you can put in the code before it expires!

This is open to NA account holders only (sorry Europe RPers - I live in North America!  :c ) and I'd like to keep it to Balmung players, as that's the server I'm on.  Remember the outfit is male only - so make sure you play male characters!!

Please simply reply to this post if you're interested.  I'll announce the winner on December 30th and PM them!  If they do not respond in a timely fashion, I will pick another name (I don't want the code to expire).

Hello!  I would love to enter.

RE: Butler Outfit Raffle for Starlight! (NA only, Balmung) - Rhearhea - 12-27-2016

(12-26-2016, 04:17 PM)Alia Wrote: Hi all!

-------------------------------------------------
Hey! Thanks for doing this raffle I just wanted to say I wanted to enter and goodluck to anyone else who's entered!

RE: Butler Outfit Raffle for Starlight! (NA only, Balmung) - Rosehip - 12-28-2016

I'd love to enter as well! I feel like it would be fitting to get my husband's character in a butler outfit <.<

RE: Butler Outfit Raffle for Starlight! (NA only, Balmung) - RiniKett - 12-28-2016

Oh! This is really neat! I don't need to sign up but I heavily support this!

RE: Butler Outfit Raffle for Starlight! (NA only, Balmung) - Reylin - 12-28-2016

Very cool idea!  Toss my name in the hat!

RE: Butler Outfit Raffle for Starlight! (NA only, Balmung) - Alderique - 12-28-2016

Sign me up! I have a buddy that wasn't able to get one during the promo that I'd love to give one to <3

RE: Butler Outfit Raffle for Starlight! (NA only, Balmung) - BlossomingLotus - 12-28-2016

I'm most definitely interested Sign me up please =D!  This is very nice of you =D Good luck to everyone!

RE: Butler Outfit Raffle for Starlight! (NA only, Balmung) - Alia - 12-30-2016

Okay!  Contest is now closed.  

I will be inputting the names into a random generator to choose.

Good luck all!

And the winner is:  Reylin!

Congratulations!  I will be PMing you to confirm before I send the code.  I just want to make sure it's used ASAP!

If no confirmation, I'll move onto the next name tonight.

RE: Butler Outfit Raffle for Starlight! (NA only, Balmung) - Reylin - 12-30-2016

WOOHOO!  Thanks so much Alia!  I promise to look both dashing and dapper!

RE: Butler Outfit Raffle for Starlight! (NA only, Balmung) - Reylin - 12-30-2016

Got it!  Ah'm SPIFFY!

[Image: ffxiv_12302016_141452.jpg]

(12-30-2016, 04:20 PM)Reylin Wrote: Got it!  Ah'm SPIFFY!

[Image: ffxiv_12302016_141452.jpg]

Ooooh!  Yay, enjoy!  Big Grin