Hydaelyn Role-Players
Patch 3.5 Trailer - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Patch 3.5 Trailer (/showthread.php?tid=18113)

Pages: 1 2 3

Patch 3.5 Trailer - Cailean Lockwood - 01-06-2017

[youtube]3xixQ5XhjkM[/youtube]

Freaking YES!!!

Show Content

Can't wait to get this. :3

RE: Patch 3.5 Trailer - Virella - 01-06-2017

Well that's going to be a heavy few weeks of RP for a lot of Ala Mhigans I know now :L

I know some people who are rolling whether their character is going to survive the ordeal if they logically could make it there :^)

RE: Patch 3.5 Trailer - Maril - 01-06-2017

Oh my god we're (probably) screwed.

RE: Patch 3.5 Trailer - Aaron - 01-06-2017

I'm literally gonna be seeing that Squall coat for the rest of my time playing this game everywhere I go... I don't even want it.

Neat trailer though.

RE: Patch 3.5 Trailer - Gegenji - 01-06-2017

(01-06-2017, 10:07 AM)Aaron Wrote: I'm literally gonna be seeing that Squall coat for the rest of my time playing this game everywhere I go... I don't even want it.
That last bit there just makes me think you're tsundere for Squallclothes. And it amuses me.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Honestly, though, I'm kinda looking forward to the new Beast Tribe stuff. From the looks of it, it's a sort of "capper" quest line not unlike what happened with the ARR ones - just possibly getting you a new dance instead of a Terminator-esque half-mask. It's probably not related to the last one at all, but it could be an interesting "pattern" if it does. A sort of side-story that is only visible through maxing out all Beast Tribe reps.

RE: Patch 3.5 Trailer - Star Lin - 01-06-2017

*stare at the last scene with the new primal* Did...did Griffian do what I think he just did? *looks at her NPC monk trainer for Kestlona* Well, I now know how Alex will die and get Kest to head to Ala Mihgo.

RE: Patch 3.5 Trailer - Aaron - 01-06-2017

(01-06-2017, 10:20 AM)Gegenji Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 10:07 AM)Aaron Wrote: I'm literally gonna be seeing that Squall coat for the rest of my time playing this game everywhere I go... I don't even want it.
That last bit there just makes me think you're tsundere for Squallclothes. And it amuses me.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Honestly, though, I'm kinda looking forward to the new Beast Tribe stuff. From the looks of it, it's a sort of "capper" quest line not unlike what happened with the ARR ones - just possibly getting you a new dance instead of a Terminator-esque half-mask. It's probably not related to the last one at all, but it could be an interesting "pattern" if it does. A sort of side-story that is only visible through maxing out all Beast Tribe reps.
Lol nah, I'm legit not interested in it. Fur trim doesn't appeal to me like I thought it would.
Not bashing the outfit though.

RE: Patch 3.5 Trailer - Cynel1 - 01-06-2017

after seeing the trailer i noticed Yugiri Spoke so  SE did a recast for her.

RE: Patch 3.5 Trailer - Sylentmana - 01-06-2017

I'm not caught up on the MSQ. Are the Garleans trying to summon a primal?

RE: Patch 3.5 Trailer - Virella - 01-06-2017

(01-06-2017, 11:35 AM)Sylentmana Wrote: I'm not caught up on the MSQ. Are the Garleans trying to summon a primal?
Oh sweet summer child

It's the Ala Mhigans (AGAIN. Except this time they may or may not succeed at Primal/God summoning? No idea)

RE: Patch 3.5 Trailer - Trigonxv - 01-06-2017

(01-06-2017, 11:35 AM)Sylentmana Wrote: I'm not caught up on the MSQ. Are the Garleans trying to summon a primal?

Gonna try to stay as non spoiler and speculative, I believe they are trying to summon a primal but for the purpose of testing and or attracting a greater power.

RE: Patch 3.5 Trailer - Sylentmana - 01-06-2017

(01-06-2017, 11:54 AM)Trigonxv Wrote:

Gonna try to stay as non spoiler and speculative, I believe they are trying to summon a primal but for the purpose of testing and or attracting a greater power.

What's this ordeal that everyone is talking about where their character's might not survive? Is it the same thing?

RE: Patch 3.5 Trailer - Trigonxv - 01-06-2017

(01-06-2017, 11:57 AM)Sylentmana Wrote:

What's this ordeal that everyone is talking about where their character's might not survive? Is it the same thing?

I think the ordeal is referring to the assault on the wall in general and not indicating an underlying threat since they may not know about it.

RE: Patch 3.5 Trailer - LystAP - 01-06-2017

Anyone else notice that
Show Content

RE: Patch 3.5 Trailer - Teadrinker - 01-06-2017

(01-06-2017, 11:57 AM)Sylentmana Wrote:

Best I can gather is folk have characters that are enlisted in grand companies ICly and whatnot or are Ala Mhigan freedom fighters etc. 

Then you have shots like this in the trailer.

[Image: Km3Zk5p.jpg]

Let the bodies hit the floor.

(01-06-2017, 11:53 AM)Virella Wrote:
Oh sweet summer child

It's the Ala Mhigans (AGAIN. Except this time they may or may not succeed at Primal/God summoning? No idea)

Don't even want you guys back in the Alliance at this point, lol.