Hydaelyn Role-Players
Roleplay Mateus (RPM) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Roleplay Mateus (RPM) (/showthread.php?tid=18115)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - Shiramun Arulaq - 02-18-2017

Thanks for showing interest in Mateus as a potential option outside of Balmung!

To answer your first question, there is a TON of options from housing! In terms of large plots there are only a handful in the Goblet remaining, but as far as medium and small plots there's a plethora of them among the three districts, so if you can make the gil, you should have no problems getting the dream spot you and your friend want.

Mateus as an RP community hasn't grown to a point where cliques have formed, and there's at least some of us who actively look for signs and tendencies to go that way, encouraging everyone to branch out and get involved with others on the server. There is also not too many RP FCs yet, many of which are still works in progress and there's plenty of room to create the sort of environment you may most desire!

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - NiraanBuduga - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 12:45 AM)Chant Wrote: Hello everyone, not sure if this Is the proper place to post but I was referred here by a friend.basically another friend and I are looking to get off of Balmung and join another slightly less crowded RP server to make friends, either join a FC or create one and become apart of the community. 

Our big issue is there's no housing available over here on balmung, so were hoping to buy a house on Mateus. can anyone tell me if there is housing available?

Secondly balmung is rather clicky with rpers already heavily invested in circles which has made it impossible for the friend and I to fit in anywhere as we're rather shy...so we are hoping to meet people in the chance to really get involved.
 Hi there. I'm a newer member to the RPC Linkshell on Mateus. As a guy coming from the outside(an practically relearning the game entirely) I can tell you it's the most likely best move I made.

There are indeed houses. Houses for days. And the people- the RPC here is actually pretty friendly. Still growing, so it's not cliquish, but the fire is there and it's slowly catching. And I'm sure anyone else posting up from our realm would back me on that little tidbit. The non-roleplay crowd here isn't bad either, usually very nice and will even take a seat with me if I'm in a scene(just my personal experiences).

I personally rolled on the server to wait for to transfer back to Balmung, but the group here's made me want to stay. Plus, it's nice not really having to wait or pay to transfer over an alt I want to make.

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - Chant - 02-18-2017

Thanks for the reply! my friend and I are currently making our transfers right now. so we hope to see all of you online. if anyone has any contact information so we can get our foot in the door I would greatly appreciate it!

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - NiraanBuduga - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 02:36 AM)Chant Wrote: Thanks for the reply! my friend and I are currently making our transfers right now. so we hope to see all of you online. if anyone has any contact information so we can get our foot in the door I would greatly appreciate it!
Niraan Buduga is my name in game and I am able to invite you into the RPC linkshell. And from there, you can either take your pick of the FCs or even jump start your own. I'm currently leveling my main so I'm not alting atm, but lots of the other guys seriously look for excuses to make a new alt >_> I swear it. XD

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - foxfirestorm - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 12:45 AM)Chant Wrote: Hello everyone, not sure if this Is the proper place to post but I was referred here by a friend.basically another friend and I are looking to get off of Balmung and join another slightly less crowded RP server to make friends, either join a FC or create one and become apart of the community. 

Our big issue is there's no housing available over here on balmung, so were hoping to buy a house on Mateus. can anyone tell me if there is housing available?

Secondly balmung is rather clicky with rpers already heavily invested in circles which has made it impossible for the friend and I to fit in anywhere as we're rather shy...so we are hoping to meet people in the chance to really get involved.

Hey there!
We would be glad to have you (and your friends) here with us! We have a very open, friendly community, and we do have at least 2-3 RP FCs established, with possibly a few more in the works.

As for the housing goes, there is no worries on not having a chance to get a house. Though we are trying to get Ward 9 in Lavender Beds to be an RP hotspot, there are tons of open wards with housing accessibility. Getting one (or even two) won't be a problem!

Let us know who your character(s) are, so I can notify a group to keep an eye out for you and if you have Discord, we have a Discord group which I'll be glad to hook you up with!

As for clicks, we try to keep that down and make sure everyone is welcomed. While we can't always guarantee that is the case, we do try to include everyone in everything. People are, however, people, and we can't always dictate over what people will do. Though from my own experience, we really don't have it here. Everyone is friendly, open, and while we do sometimes have our little growing pains, for the most part, everyone keeps marching along and having fun.

I hope that answers any of your questions and look forward to seeing you!

Then I realized Shira was faster than me. Curse you Shiiiraaa!! XD
Oh well, keeping this here for others to see that could be interested.

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - Chant - 02-18-2017

My character's name is Miune Steadhal, as for her's she's not quite sure yet which will be her main. as soon as she decides i'll post it here. thanks for all the friendly info we'll both be on tonight and i'll do my best to message and get in contact with all of you, thank you again!

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - The Glowing Onyx - 02-19-2017

I'm so glad I found this! I love the idea of helping to build up a new RP community. I was feeling a bit discouraged and was considering paying to get into Balmung, but was feeling some guilt over the thought of contributing to the massive server bloat there.

Looking forward to meeting you all once I can get in game. Right now I am sitting on the "Max Creation Per Day Limit". 

Don't judge. I fuss a lot before I select a character to roleplay with.Dazed

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - Khantyer Dotharl - 02-19-2017

(02-19-2017, 10:50 AM)The Shy Diamond Wrote: I'm so glad I found this! I love the idea of helping to build up a new RP community. I was feeling a bit discouraged and was considering paying to get into Balmung, but was feeling some guilt over the thought of contributing to the massive server bloat there.

Looking forward to meeting you all once I can get in game. Right now I am sitting on the "Max Creation Per Day Limit". 

Don't judge. I fuss a lot before I select a character to roleplay with.Dazed

lol No judgement here, I promise. [ Can barely keep up with one character ]

If and when you poke your head in, be sure to find someone listed above. We'll be happy to show you around (And take you drinking)~

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - The Glowing Onyx - 02-19-2017

Will do, and sounds like a plan! Big Grin

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - The Glowing Onyx - 02-20-2017

Ok, I am on the server as Onyx Glow, but every time I try to message listed members I get a message that they are bound by duty and cannot receive my tell...so...I guess could someone perhaps message me when they are available?Huh

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - Khantyer Dotharl - 02-20-2017

I'm in POTD right now.  Give me 10 minutes and I'll grab you. Sorry for the delay.

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - The Glowing Onyx - 02-20-2017

(02-20-2017, 04:58 PM)Khantyer Qalli Wrote: I'm in POTD right now.  Give me 10 minutes and I'll grab you. Sorry for the delay.
No rush, I just hadn't been having any luck getting ahold of anyone so I wasn't sure what was up. ^.^; I'm new to the game so wasn't sure if I was just being a derp and doing something wrong.

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - Khantyer Dotharl - 02-20-2017

(02-20-2017, 05:01 PM)The Glowing Onyx Wrote:
(02-20-2017, 04:58 PM)Khantyer Qalli Wrote: I'm in POTD right now.  Give me 10 minutes and I'll grab you. Sorry for the delay.
No rush, I just hadn't been having any luck getting ahold of anyone so I wasn't sure what was up. ^.^; I'm new to the game so wasn't sure if I was just being a derp and doing something wrong.
Lol no worries, it won't let you send a message if someone is in a duty, that's all.

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - Blair - 02-22-2017

Hi guys its wonderful to see you growing the rp community here on Mateus. I have freed up a ls slot to join RPC Just because I have limited slots as I run a hunting ls and stuff. Some of my fc members might like to join when I let them know in the future. We like to rp its just mostly ooc in fc chat. I use to be in a RP LS before hw but I had left it for room. If anyone wants to message me or be friends in game feel free. 
Tonberry

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - Khantyer Dotharl - 02-22-2017

(02-22-2017, 03:28 AM)Blair Wrote: Hi guys its wonderful to see you growing the rp community here on Mateus. I have freed up a ls slot to join RPC Just because I have limited slots as I run a hunting ls and stuff. Some of my fc members might like to join when I let them know in the future. We like to rp its just mostly ooc in fc chat. I use to be in a RP LS before hw but I had left it for room. If anyone wants to message me or be friends in game feel free. 
Tonberry

There should be a couple on this morning to reach out to, or you can send a message through the Discord if you're having trouble getting hold of someone.