Hydaelyn Role-Players
Roleplay Mateus (RPM) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Roleplay Mateus (RPM) (/showthread.php?tid=18115)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - foxfirestorm - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 04:41 PM)WatashiWaWatashi Wrote: Hello!

I recently started playing FFXIV and wanted to get involved in the RP community in it. After looking through my options I found this thread and thought this community sounds pretty cool. I made a character on Mateus and couldn't find anyone listed, although being so new to the game I may not even be searching right.

My character's name is A'zunyan Rhiki and I'd love it if someone could get in contact with me.

Hey there! Yeah, we are a small group compared to places like Balmung so we are trickier to find. The best suggestion I have is to keep out for those listed in the list. If you see one of us on, grab us and we'll get you in!

I'll let those with LS sharing to also keep an eye out for you as well!

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - Rosekitten - 04-11-2017

It's been a little bit but I decided to check back in and wow things seem to be growing steadily. If I don't watch it by the time I am able to play again you all will be as populated as Balmung. Tongue hehe.

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - foxfirestorm - 04-12-2017

(04-11-2017, 11:37 PM)Rosekitten Wrote: It's been a little bit but I decided to check back in and wow things seem to be growing steadily. If I don't watch it by the time I am able to play again you all will be as populated as Balmung. Tongue hehe.

Hey there!
I don't think we will ever get that large, honestly, but we are moving on up! I think we have around 80-90 individual people (not counting alts), and rock around 20-25 people on about any given time (except for very late evenings).

I will say that Mist is actually filling up as housing goes, but still room in Beds and Goblet. Its actually been pretty nice, overall with rp sometimes happening in the world and other times, in the private housing wards.

I look forward to when you can come join us. Big Grin

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - Katsu Kuroko - 04-17-2017

Hello, I am Katsu Kuroko a Lalafell that is trying to find himself in a crazy world. You may see me around Aca's office and Rhy's bar. I usually go both IC and OOC when needed. I am a casual roleplayer and I have a bad habit of trying to plan some things for a character but recently I have learned to wing some things. Right now I am creating an FC called The Forgiven. If you like to contact me I am always on Discord with the username of DarkTruths16#4023

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - Rosekitten - 04-18-2017

I'll join sooner or later. Doing a bit of rp over discord just to pass time heh. ^^ Good to hear one of the wards is filling up Big Grin Curious how things are gonna go when they add in the new housing area with the expansion.

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - Ashlaran - 04-23-2017

This is fantastic! I am very happy to see Mateus has a growing RP community. It was one of my first servers to play on when I started FFXIV and I am happy to be back. So far everyone seems really nice although I haven't rp'd yet but I have seen people running around with the RP tag. Very awesome!
My name's Y'dya Moshantu so if you see me, say hi or toss an invite to the LS (I am in a happy FC atm but they don't RP as of yet so we will see where that goes). I haven't worked out my character just yet but seeing people being active is a good motivator Big Grin

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - foxfirestorm - 04-24-2017

(04-23-2017, 11:35 PM)Ashlaran Wrote: This is fantastic! I am very happy to see Mateus has a growing RP community. It was one of my first servers to play on when I started FFXIV and I am happy to be back. So far everyone seems really nice although I haven't rp'd yet but I have seen people running around with the RP tag. Very awesome!
My name's Y'dya Moshantu so if you see me, say hi or toss an invite to the LS (I am in a happy FC atm but they don't RP as of yet so we will see where that goes). I haven't worked out my character just yet but seeing people being active is a good motivator Big Grin

Hey there!
If you haven't been invited yet, please let me know. We will get someone on that asap, and when we get you in, please toss me a PM, so I can get you the Discord invite. Given we use Discord to stay in touch and list RP events.

Welcome to Mateus!

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - Confessions - 04-26-2017

So I am fairly new...well actually brand spanking new to Final Fantasy RP, I was directed here by some friends. However I am an experienced RP'er and am looking for interaction! So I was wondering if this would be a good place to start?

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - foxfirestorm - 04-27-2017

(04-26-2017, 07:50 PM)Confessions Wrote: So I am fairly new...well actually brand spanking new to Final Fantasy RP, I was directed here by some friends. However I am an experienced RP'er and am looking for interaction! So I was wondering if this would be a good place to start?

Hey there Congession! I got your PM and sent you back a reply. Hopefully we can get you hooked up!

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - foxfirestorm - 05-17-2017

Update:
Altered up the list to contact. I may be doing some general updates to clean up the face post here later this week.

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - padfootprohibited - 05-18-2017

Hello!  Newish player, had just saved up for a transfer to Balmung when it closed and after I read about the community on Mateus, I thought I'd give it a shot.  Did a Player Search on all of the listed names, but got no results.  I'd love an invite to the LS, and to the Discord if possible!

Kharo Buduga
Male Xaela LNC

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - foxfirestorm - 05-18-2017

(05-18-2017, 01:34 AM)padfootprohibited Wrote: Hello!  Newish player, had just saved up for a transfer to Balmung when it closed and after I read about the community on Mateus, I thought I'd give it a shot.  Did a Player Search on all of the listed names, but got no results.  I'd love an invite to the LS, and to the Discord if possible!

Kharo Buduga
Male Xaela LNC

If you get this in time, I will still be on Auryn Khadus for another 30 mins. Feel free to contact me and I'll get you hooked up.

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - forrest40pf - 05-18-2017

Transferred from Faerie last night, joined the LS and Discord.  I appreciate the warm welcome and look forward to interacting with you all!  Thumbsup

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - So'tahzi Lharogo - 05-18-2017

Hello! I'm sorry if this is not an appropriate question, however. Some friends and I are on Balmung but we're thinking about moving our RPFC. Currently we only have ideas on what we could be, the most popular is bad guy gangster types. The question I guess I have, is would that be welcome here? I mean we can be bad guys to everyone for plot device or we can do something else, our primary goal is to help grow RP with out...."Balmung" (Too Lewd.) Blush

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - EliBallard - 05-18-2017

Can't suggest these guys enough to all the people whose plans were suddenly dashed by Balmung closing. Though I'm a Balmung resident myself I plan to hop over and help them out as well.