Hydaelyn Role-Players
Roleplay Mateus (RPM) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Roleplay Mateus (RPM) (/showthread.php?tid=18115)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - Syranelle Ironleaf - 05-23-2017

Hey there, Mateus!

Throwing my name into the proverbial hat for Linkshell shenanigans and desire to help in whatever ways I can. You can typically find me online late at night (after midnight U.S. Eastern) on Syra Ironleaf.  I look forward to seeing you guys around and joining in the fun!

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - EorzeanPartisan - 05-23-2017

My partner and I just began playing in preparation for the expansion and decided we would like to finally go to an RP server. We would be more than happy to help build the RP community up on Mateus. He's a bit of a n00b with RP, but I have about a decade of experience across a couple of games. 

Would love to get into the LS. I keep crazy hours anywhere from being up in the morning to being up at midnight. Feel free to PM Faudiane Leasaut in-game. Until then I'll be periodically checking for one of the characters listed in the master post. 

Hope to link up soon. Moogle

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - lulumikura - 05-24-2017

Completely new to the game, been playing rp in the form of tabletop for 10 years and know the schematics of rp without meta and lots of intrigue.

After hearing Balmung is locked, read the forum for days and finally made a character on Mateus.

Look forward to playing and meeting the people of Mateus IC

I'm usually on everyday in the evening Look for Mir C'firia

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - foxfirestorm - 05-24-2017

(05-23-2017, 04:37 PM)Syranelle Ironleaf Wrote: Hey there, Mateus!

Throwing my name into the proverbial hat for Linkshell shenanigans and desire to help in whatever ways I can. You can typically find me online late at night (after midnight U.S. Eastern) on Syra Ironleaf.  I look forward to seeing you guys around and joining in the fun!

Got your PM and fired one back to ya!

(05-23-2017, 06:05 PM)EorzeanPartisan Wrote: My partner and I just began playing in preparation for the expansion and decided we would like to finally go to an RP server. We would be more than happy to help build the RP community up on Mateus. He's a bit of a n00b with RP, but I have about a decade of experience across a couple of games. 

Would love to get into the LS. I keep crazy hours anywhere from being up in the morning to being up at midnight. Feel free to PM Faudiane Leasaut in-game. Until then I'll be periodically checking for one of the characters listed in the master post. 

Hope to link up soon. Moogle

(05-24-2017, 06:11 AM)lulumikura Wrote: Completely new to the game, been playing rp in the form of tabletop for 10 years and know the schematics of rp without meta and lots of intrigue.

After hearing Balmung is locked, read the forum for days and finally made a character on Mateus.

Look forward to playing and meeting the people of Mateus IC

I'm usually on everyday in the evening Look for Mir C'firia

If you don't get anyone today (as everyone moves around at funky odd hours, including myself, and sometime we get on alts), please toss me a PM here on Hydaelyn forums and I'll see what I can do for you.

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - Haru-kun - 05-25-2017

Hello, I just recently rolled a character on Mateus after finding out about this linkshell. I have a fair amount of years under my belt in regards to roleplay, but mostly forums and IM based.
My character is Mitsuko Aikawa, and I tend to play on awkward hours sometimes due to being an Australian but I still hope to catch you guys ingame sometime all the same. <3

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - Ajaiap - 05-25-2017

Hello, I'm not new to the game but I recently made a character on Mateus.

My character's name is Aruktai Mol and I would like the opportunity to join this Linkshell if it's possible. I've always wanted to rp, and with this groundswell in Mateus it seems like a good time to get involved. Balmung always sort of scared me with how big it was, I prefer a smaller community myself. 

I'm EST time, but I'm on summer break from college right now so I have the most erratic sleeping and game playing schedule ever. 

Thank you for your time.

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - foxfirestorm - 05-25-2017

(05-25-2017, 01:22 AM)Haru-kun Wrote: Hello, I just recently rolled a character on Mateus after finding out about this linkshell. I have a fair amount of years under my belt in regards to roleplay, but mostly forums and IM based.
My character is Mitsuko Aikawa, and I tend to play on awkward hours sometimes due to being an Australian but I still hope to catch you guys ingame sometime all the same. <3

(05-25-2017, 02:43 PM)Ajaiap Wrote: Hello, I'm not new to the game but I recently made a character on Mateus.

My character's name is Aruktai Mol and I would like the opportunity to join this Linkshell if it's possible. I've always wanted to rp, and with this groundswell in Mateus it seems like a good time to get involved. Balmung always sort of scared me with how big it was, I prefer a smaller community myself. 

I'm EST time, but I'm on summer break from college right now so I have the most erratic sleeping and game playing schedule ever. 

Thank you for your time.

Hey there! I told my crew to keep an eye out for you two! If neither of you guys hear anything today or tomorrow, feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do Discord side.

Also another Mol  Heart
We have I know two heavy RPer Mols that hang around (and also hang around my Xaela), so always glad to see more of them!

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - Aywren - 05-25-2017

Greetings! 

I've played FFXIV since nearly the release of ARR, and have been interested in getting involved in RP (completely new to in-game RP, though I used to RP on fourms and email lists). I'm a bit on the shy side, so Balmung was a bit large and scary for me! Surprise 

I decided to roll an alt character, Zuri Nimat, on Mateus, and hopefully have the opportunity to explore the RP community here. 

I'd love to join up with the Linkshell and the Discord if you'll have me. I'm on EST, and usually on during the evenings. My playtime is pretty casual, though, so hopefully I can catch you! 

Thanks for your consideration!

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - Kittysora - 05-25-2017

Hey I am new to FF14 RP here, but I have had previous experience with some RP. I have been playing this game since before the remake of the game and have wanted a new experience. I just transferred from Diablos because the grind was getting a bit boring and I have always thought it would be nice to try out some RP. My ICC is Sora Kanuuh and the times I am on vary from day to day, but i am usually on on the evening. I am looking for a place to get started and would love to join the linkshell. I am a bit shy but I hope you guys will have me. Big Grin

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - Pameggy - 05-25-2017

Deleted

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - Pameggy - 05-25-2017

Hi I'm looking to join rp in this server.

Thanks

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - Iona - 05-25-2017

I just transferred in and is def looking for a way to connect with other who rp as well.

My character name is Iona Falconsoul. Highlander who is quite friendly

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - foxfirestorm - 05-27-2017

(05-25-2017, 03:26 PM)Aywren Wrote: Greetings! 

I've played FFXIV since nearly the release of ARR, and have been interested in getting involved in RP (completely new to in-game RP, though I used to RP on fourms and email lists). I'm a bit on the shy side, so Balmung was a bit large and scary for me! Surprise 

I decided to roll an alt character, Zuri Nimat, on Mateus, and hopefully have the opportunity to explore the RP community here. 

I'd love to join up with the Linkshell and the Discord if you'll have me. I'm on EST, and usually on during the evenings. My playtime is pretty casual, though, so hopefully I can catch you! 

Thanks for your consideration!

(05-25-2017, 03:58 PM)Kittysora Wrote: Hey I am new to FF14 RP here, but I have had previous experience with some RP. I have been playing this game since before the remake of the game and have wanted a new experience. I just transferred from Diablos because the grind was getting a bit boring and I have always thought it would be nice to try out some RP. My ICC is Sora Kanuuh and the times I am on vary from day to day, but i am usually on on the evening. I am looking for a place to get started and would love to join the linkshell. I am a bit shy but I hope you guys will have me. Big Grin

(05-25-2017, 08:25 PM)Pameggy Wrote: Hi I'm looking to join rp in this server.

Thanks

(05-25-2017, 10:20 PM)Iona Wrote: I just transferred in and is def looking for a way to connect with other who rp as well.

My character name is Iona Falconsoul. Highlander who is quite friendly

Hey there guys! Sorry for the slow delay on responses! Things are getting fairly busy and takes me a bit to keep up with stuff. Right now many of our Linkshell inviters are dealing with some RL issues, which has slowed down our response time and availability.

That said, there is no need to fret, as Mateus does have a large RP HUB which should also help you guys get connected with the folks of Mateus, the RP there, and even FCs that are listed that may not be listed on here (I'm also there as Nexus).

https://discord.gg/HPbYNFU

Should you guys still be seeking out to join the RPC LS, please feel free to PM and I'll see what I can do to get you hooked up on our end.

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - TheLastCandle - 05-27-2017

I just rolled a Mateus alt to test the waters, Percevains Navarre. Will look forward to meeting some of you soon. Smile

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - 3Bears1Goldy - 05-30-2017

New roleplaying resident of Mateus checking in. Flying Squirrel. Femroe (masta race). With Balmung under lockdown and a bit unstable with it's current population (the server is probably going to explode on launch day of Stormblood), I decided to take the plunge and try out a new character.