Hydaelyn Role-Players
A Crows Fancy - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: A Crows Fancy (/showthread.php?tid=18136)

A Crows Fancy - Trigonxv - 01-08-2017

Hello everyone I have been thinking up something for quite some time and with 3.5 coming up I believe it will provide some nice character development for some and or provide the extra push your character may have been looking for to get involved with the resistance.

Basically yours truly has been under contract by the garleans to sabotage the Ala Mhigan resistance a job if i might add he is doing with moderate success overall. He has attended some of the resistance meetings and through an alias has spread faulty information and sold weapons to them. Now with those in place various resistance members and sympathizers are setting out to link up with a resistance cell in the eastern shroud however unaware to them the resistance cell does not exist and they are being tracked by the empire to ambush them.

When:January 13th Friday 7-11 pm EST (Decided as of 01/12/17)

Need:
-I need at least a minimum of 8 Ala Mhigan resistance members and or sympathizers.
-About the same amount of Garleans (min of 8) however since the outcome is assured even if there are less garleans than resistance by 2 or 3 it will still play out but ultimately I would like to keep the numbers balanced if possible.
-This part is a bit optional but if possible I would like to get some Flames first responders to come in after the attack is over to heal,secure and figure out what happened. I have no set number for this but the more the merrier.

Extremely Important to read: Those participating of the resistance will be injured as a result of this event and I will leave the option of death open as well. If you have an alt you want killed to really get the feels going for people associated with them and further fuel the fires of war by all means I welcome it. Even if there are no deaths on the player side there will be npc deaths to depict the gravity of the situation.

I have made a temp LS for this event just to keep those who want to participate in one spot and will make myself as available as I can in game so to invite people to it. Pretty much starting now (Sunday 01/08/17) up to Thursday my character Andras Astora or Aldous Rathlun will be online from 6-9 pm EST so just send me a poke if you are interested. You can also leave your name on here or message me if you have interest but have not been able to get in contact with me and an invite to the shell.

A final word, again for the Ala Mhigan side there will be injuries on your part so be ready for that but unless otherwise granted permission you are immune to death so worry not. With all that said thank you for giving this a look and see you all when the bloodshed begins >;D

RE: A Crows Fancy - TK Hikaru - 01-09-2017

If there's space for one more Ala Mhigan sympathizer, I'd like to volunteer Chouwa Morrison.

Something like this might actually provoke her to giving a shit about the fight for her homeland.

RE: A Crows Fancy - Trigonxv - 01-09-2017

-Bump and response-

I have updated some info regarding times and TK I will grab ya in game when i can

RE: A Crows Fancy - Evaleigh - 01-11-2017

I've got at least 2 members of my FC that have voiced keen interest when I mentioned this in our discord.

RE: A Crows Fancy - Trigonxv - 01-11-2017

-Update and Response-

@Evaleigh awesome I will be on the look out for it, and i guess unsurprisingly enough the garlean side seems to be panning out XD, a bit more on the other side and I think we will be good to go people. As for the day there will be an update on that tomorrow night as I need to see where most people will be on availability however I think it may lean more towards Friday since with Saturday there is room for things to happen well before the event to keep people from participating but again tomorrow there should be a concrete day. Thanks for those who joined up and looking forward to any more who will join.

RE: A Crows Fancy - Trigonxv - 01-12-2017

-Update-

The day has been decided, the event will be held Friday 7-11pm EST time. If you happen to want to join last minute but my character is not online message me here or post before 6pm EST tomorrow as after that I will be setting everyone up and may not have time to check back here once that is underway.

RE: A Crows Fancy - Trigonxv - 01-13-2017

-Final Update-

I was a liar that last post XD give a poke to Andras Astora if you want to join last minute, there will be a window for people both garlean and mhigans alike to join during the event but that has to take place before 8pm est after that the good ole padlock is going on. I got a scenario for both sides as to why they arrived after some of the stuff has gone down so again give me the poke and off to bloodshed >;D.