Hydaelyn Role-Players
Finally Transferred! Time to say hello! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Finally Transferred! Time to say hello! (/showthread.php?tid=18143)

Pages: 1 2

Finally Transferred! Time to say hello! - Stacesune - 01-09-2017

For awhile I'd been trying to move to Balmung to join a proper roleplaying community. I'd pended any and all joining of communities until now... And well, finally gave a hefty screw waiting and dropped the cash to hop over. Merry Christmas to me, eh?... Wait its like a month late for that joke... anyways...

Punmaster, lovable goof, complete nerd, and almost always eager roleplay enthusiast reporting! Been around a lot of communities getting into various roleplays, but Final Fantasy has always been something stuck in my heart and muse and I'm eager to head into the fray! Or something cooler...

I'm also really bad at these introductions. I like comics, pop culture, music, games, anime... I also storytell for a Vampires Larp once a month, so I like to consider myself quite creative. I usually keep journals and plot ideas around because I like to always have something ready for people "bored" and want to do something. Hell, I could probably make a day at the tavern sitting by myself seem deep with plot if I had to.

Other then that? Aaahhh.... I'm not so grump! Wait no... FANCY HELLO MESSAGE HERE!

RE: Finally Transferred! Time to say hello! - Ryslo Suramlo - 01-09-2017

Welcome to the Community! If you have any Questions feel free to ask and if your ever looking for some Random RP you can always hit me up @ Ryslo Suramlo on Balmung!

RE: Finally Transferred! Time to say hello! - Blackwell - 01-09-2017

Hello there and welcome! Heart Balmung is a pretty fun, happening place, I hope you enjoy yourself!

RE: Finally Transferred! Time to say hello! - Stacesune - 01-09-2017

(01-09-2017, 04:35 AM)Ryslo Suramlo Wrote: Welcome to the Community! If you have any Questions feel free to ask and if your ever looking for some Random RP you can always hit me up @ Ryslo Suramlo on Balmung!

(01-09-2017, 05:10 AM)Blackwell Wrote: Hello there and welcome! Heart Balmung is a pretty fun, happening place, I hope you enjoy yourself!

Thank you both kindly! Once I get a good plot going and get my character dressed the way I want him Wink I'll hopefully come across you all.

RE: Finally Transferred! Time to say hello! - Faye - 01-09-2017

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! Big Grin

RE: Finally Transferred! Time to say hello! - Thunderbolt300 - 01-09-2017

Hey there and welcome aboard to Balmung and the RPC! Thumbsup

RE: Finally Transferred! Time to say hello! - Deahfel - 01-09-2017

Hello and welcome to the PRC and Balmung! Glad to have another tranfer and one who is familiar with hosting events and plots! If you are ever looking for someone to RP with or brainstorm plot ideas with feel free to send me a tell.

RE: Finally Transferred! Time to say hello! - Aya - 01-09-2017

(01-09-2017, 04:31 AM)Stacesune Wrote: I'm also really bad at these introductions.
I dunno... seems pretty great to me!

Welcome to Balmung... FINALLY! :-D hehe

RE: Finally Transferred! Time to say hello! - Ririla Rila - 01-09-2017

Ermagawd! Welcome to the RPC and YAY for transferring to the unoffical RP server of FFXIV! (Balmung) We have a massive RP community, and no doubt you'll find what you're looking for ^.^ good luck on your adventures!

Thanks again for the love guys. I'll have a profile up by tommorow but you're all free to drag me into plot while I put off doing it.

I have a Hyurgadyn Blue Mage Monster Trapper Scholar wow that's a mouthful ready to go ;D

RE: Finally Transferred! Time to say hello! - Syranelle Ironleaf - 01-09-2017

Hey there and welcome to Balmung!

The best place to start is with the Balmung RP Calendar and finding a few events that angle toward the kind of RP you're interested in.  Then you can start looking at other character profiles once you've found a few characters or personalities you'd like to meet.  While you're window shopping, be sure to check out the Free Company Hall or the Linkshell Hall to find Free Companies and public groups that may suit your character.

For lore questions, be sure to check out Sounsyy's Lore Compilations; she's done an amazing job with compiling a lot of the game lore into easy-to-find threads!

You're welcome to add me to your friends list; I'm a fairly busy person, both in-game and out, but I'm always happy to schedule/arrange a day to roleplay with folks!  You're also welcome to come out to my Free Company's open roleplay evening Nights on the Toll, which happens every Thursday that I'm not hosting the Gridania Story-Go-Round.

All that said, I hope you find what you're looking for and hopefully I'll see you around in-game!

(01-09-2017, 09:07 PM)Syranelle Ironleaf Wrote: Hey there and welcome to Balmung!

The best place to start is with the Balmung RP Calendar and finding a few events that angle toward the kind of RP you're interested in.  Then you can start looking at other character profiles once you've found a few characters or personalities you'd like to meet.  While you're window shopping, be sure to check out the Free Company Hall or the Linkshell Hall to find Free Companies and public groups that may suit your character.

For lore questions, be sure to check out Sounsyy's Lore Compilations; she's done an amazing job with compiling a lot of the game lore into easy-to-find threads!

You're welcome to add me to your friends list; I'm a fairly busy person, both in-game and out, but I'm always happy to schedule/arrange a day to roleplay with folks!  You're also welcome to come out to my Free Company's open roleplay evening Nights on the Toll, which happens every Thursday that I'm not hosting the Gridania Story-Go-Round.

All that said, I hope you find what you're looking for and hopefully I'll see you around in-game!

I just may to all of that! Big Grin

RE: Finally Transferred! Time to say hello! - Lamia - 01-10-2017

Welcome to balmung and the RPC fellow Goober! \o/ I saw your avatar and laughed so hard I ended up choke/gargling on the tea I was drinking. it's okay, when I joine dthe RPC my welcome was pretty much the same. lots of OH GOD HI, and nervous chirping. Anyroad, I do hope I get the pleasure of getting to rp with you in game. I run a lovely social lounge RP hub on balmung as well if you feel like fleshing out your character and getting to meet other role-players along the way Big Grin We're Wanderer's Respite, over in the goblet. Ward 1, plot 25 and always open so poke your head in whenever \o/

RE: Finally Transferred! Time to say hello! - Stacesune - 01-10-2017

(01-10-2017, 03:05 AM)Lamia Wrote: Welcome to balmung and the RPC fellow Goober! \o/ I saw your avatar and laughed so hard I ended up choke/gargling on the tea I was drinking. it's okay, when I joine dthe RPC my welcome was pretty much the same. lots of OH GOD HI, and nervous chirping. Anyroad, I do hope I get the pleasure of getting to rp with you in game. I run a lovely social lounge RP hub on balmung as well if you feel like fleshing out your character and getting to meet other role-players along the way Big Grin We're Wanderer's Respite, over in the goblet. Ward 1, plot 25 and always open so poke your head in whenever \o/

Borrowed it from Team Fourstar, from their FF7 Machinabriged series Smile I will probably come by sometime! I have a lot of the backstory made, but need to flesh him out a bit more in terms of personality. Currently he's just been very polite and smart-assed xD (See a Sebastian Michaelis mentality for you Black Butler fans)

RE: Finally Transferred! Time to say hello! - Stacesune - 01-11-2017

(Unintentional bump) But those who wanted to meet me I forgot, IGN is Delwyn Forester! whoops :'D (Profile for people to read coming soon)