Hydaelyn Role-Players
G'day~ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: G'day~ (/showthread.php?tid=18247)

G'day~ - Arashin Kujqai - 01-16-2017

Show Content
Hello there, I'm semi-new to FF14. I recently finished my first month subscription and started on my next 60 days. I'm currently still questing through HW and have RP'd from time to time on the lonely server Siren. So far I've immersed in 2-3 nice RP groups at random when I join a dungeon queue, but I don't stress RP on anyone else or make it uncomfortable for any who don't join in. Hopefully, here I can pick up some tips to better my backstory, my character, and maybe develop a bit more to RP better. While I won't be transferring to Gilgamesh or Balmung, I still look forward to getting better at RP and picking up a few things here! ^^

RE: G'day~ - Aya - 01-16-2017

That's great to hear Valic!  Welcome to the RPC ^_^

RE: G'day~ - Thunderbolt300 - 01-16-2017

Hey there, and welcome aboard to the RPC! Thumbsup

RE: G'day~ - SicketySix - 01-17-2017

Welcome to the RPC!

RE: G'day~ - Faye - 01-17-2017

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! Big Grin

RE: G'day~ - Arashin Kujqai - 01-17-2017

Wasn't sure if anyone could see the +rep comments so I thought I'd just tell you all ty for the replies so quickly ^^. I wasn't sure how active this forum was too so Thumbsup

RE: G'day~ - Ririla Rila - 01-17-2017

Hi there! Big Grin Biiiig welcome to the RPC! Hope you enjoy your time here ^.^ *cupcakes*

RE: G'day~ - foxfirestorm - 01-17-2017

Hello and welcome!
I believe there is someone on Siren trying to restart the RP community there, you might want to reach out to them and see what you two can work out. Wink
http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=18236

Best of luck and have fun! Cool

RE: G'day~ - Amnesic - 01-17-2017

Hey, it's another Siren! In fact, I think I've seen you around before while I was still leveling this character.

Where are my manners? Welcome to the RPC! Big Grin

I'm currently indisposed from being in-game, but I've been looking for some RP partners so maybe we can meet up sometime?

Edit: ...I managed not to see the post above mine before I posted. Sorry about that! Blush

But, er, that's me. Well, I wrote a good amount on there about me if you're interested, and I'll be doing a good bit more as time goes on.

RE: G'day~ - Arashin Kujqai - 01-17-2017

(01-17-2017, 02:21 PM)foxfirestorm Wrote: Hello and welcome!
I believe there is someone on Siren trying to restart the RP community there, you might want to reach out to them and see what you two can work out. Wink
http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=18236

Best of luck and have fun! Cool
That's wonderful news! I met someone just yesterday who "heard Siren was a good RP community" and that came as news to me XD.
(01-17-2017, 03:35 PM)Amnesic Wrote: Hey, it's another Siren! In fact, I think I've seen you around before while I was still leveling this character.

Where are my manners? Welcome to the RPC! Big Grin

I'm currently indisposed from being in-game, but I've been looking for some RP partners so maybe we can meet up sometime?

Edit: ...I managed not to see the post above mine before I posted. Sorry about that! Blush

But, er, that's me. Well, I wrote a good amount on there about me if you're interested, and I'll be doing a good bit more as time goes on.
Hehe, maybe so. I don't hold myself down to any specific linkshells or anything because RP'ing spontaneously is so much more fun/immersive than the expectation of groups. So I'm in all hopes Siren develops more as an RP community so this can happen more often :3. I think I've seen you around too!

RE: G'day~ - Amnesic - 01-18-2017

(01-17-2017, 11:25 PM)Valic Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 02:21 PM)foxfirestorm Wrote: -Snips-
-More snips!-
Hehe, maybe so. I don't hold myself down to any specific linkshells or anything because RP'ing spontaneously is so much more fun/immersive than the expectation of groups. So I'm in all hopes Siren develops more as an RP community so this can happen more often :3. I think I've seen you around too!

I was looking more as to avoid creating a "hold-down" sort of LS and rather one where people could ask about meeting up for RP in-game, ask for opinion, throw out their location of where they are RPing, stuff like that!

Also, was it outside Horizon?

RE: G'day~ - Arashin Kujqai - 01-18-2017

(01-18-2017, 07:31 AM)Amnesic Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 11:25 PM)Valic Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 02:21 PM)foxfirestorm Wrote: -Snips-
-More snips!-

I was looking more as to avoid creating a "hold-down" sort of LS and rather one where people could ask about meeting up for RP in-game, ask for opinion, throw out their location of where they are RPing, stuff like that!

Also, was it outside Horizon?
Ah, still feels too setup for me I guess <.> good idea though.

Might've been :o, I also meet a lot outside palace of the dead lol.