Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for Some Role Plays/Connections - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for Some Role Plays/Connections (/showthread.php?tid=18315)

Looking for Some Role Plays/Connections - Umi - 01-23-2017

Hello!

Haven't posted here in a bit but with a New Year, figured I would post a thread to look for some new people to role play with! I suppose I should start with the basics... Firstly it doesn't need to be just making connections, a simple meet up role play is always welcomed, but if you have a character who is a bad guy, a merc or something of the sorts, I'm always up for the whole dangerous, adventure type of role play. My character is pretty normal I would say, she is a Keeper Miqo'te who is a medic first and an archer second. Recently she has been attempting to weave magic but is failing with each attempt, breaking a lot of weapons. She is really blunt when it comes to her words and forward with her actions, however, she is a bit slow when it comes to emotions and thinks most of them are a joke when confronted with them.

She does travel so location is always open to be talked about if you feel you want to change up things a bit. Um... lets see.... if you have any questions just go a head and ask and I'll answer as best as I can!

RE: Looking for Some Role Plays/Connections - H.H. - 01-23-2017

konnichiwa, honus-desu

My main is a dick-ass mercenary, with my main plans for the future being to form a core of roleplayers(nerds) to act as antagonists for the rest of the server. I don't do a lot of roleplaying though, mostly shitposting. If you're down with that, hit me up sometime.

RE: Looking for Some Role Plays/Connections - Thunderbolt300 - 01-23-2017

Hey there!

Kasi could... fill an entire plethora of roles, really. She's a mercenary, trader, cook, and also a bit of a Miqo'te nationalist. She gets along with most people, but if she's got a job out on someone, she easily turns into an enemy. That being said, she doesn't take jobs out on Miqo'te. It really depends on what's most appealing to you! 

And then if you have an interest in delving into Miqo'te-centric RP, or even on the criminal side, there are connections there too!

RE: Looking for Some Role Plays/Connections - Umi - 01-23-2017

(01-23-2017, 12:42 AM)H.H. Wrote: konnichiwa, honus-desu

My main is a dick-ass mercenary, with my main plans for the future being to form a core of roleplayers(nerds) to act as antagonists for the rest of the server. I don't do a lot of roleplaying though, mostly shitposting. If you're down with that, hit me up sometime.
Hello!
Sorry for getting back to you so late, if you don't mind a role play or two I would love to give your character a spin. Ive never run into shitposting yet but if you have time and want to give it a shot, I'm normally always online!

(01-23-2017, 01:52 AM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: Hey there!

Kasi could... fill an entire plethora of roles, really. She's a mercenary, trader, cook, and also a bit of a Miqo'te nationalist. She gets along with most people, but if she's got a job out on someone, she easily turns into an enemy. That being said, she doesn't take jobs out on Miqo'te. It really depends on what's most appealing to you! 

And then if you have an interest in delving into Miqo'te-centric RP, or even on the criminal side, there are connections there too!

Hm, your character poses a lot that could lead to a bunch of different open ends, something I very much like. Do you have any favorite that you like to role play above all others?

RE: Looking for Some Role Plays/Connections - Thunderbolt300 - 01-23-2017

Generally I play most heavily on the mercenary side and the Miqo'te-nationalist, and moreso on the criminal connections lately!