Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 (/showthread.php?tid=18330)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - combatwombat519 - 08-02-2017

Event C for Shesha please

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - V'aleera - 08-02-2017

I'll sign V'al up for C

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Khunbish Avagnar - 08-02-2017

I'll sign Vael'a up for C and get his new sheet done by then

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Anstarra - 08-18-2017

Current event round is over, yay! Well, it was, Sunday.

Results:

1. One group of (possibly mind-controlled) arcanists confirmed alive, minus one. One minor war between Falling Star tribals and kobolds started.

2. One heavily-armed, body-half-replaced-by-machinery psycho blown up (but probably not killed). One rich neighborhood secured. One not-void-portal secured.
  3. One mysterious armored knight villain (?) escaped. One innocent (?) rescued. Two villainous (?) soldiers slain. One major underling captured and comatose.
  4. One father discovered/confirmed. One tonberry, barely alive but rescued. One Fallen psychopath beaten senseless.(edited)

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Anstarra - 08-18-2017

Starsfall Turns for Act IV, Scene II: Contrails

IMPORTANT! Don't forget to take a look at the UPDATED TURN INFO POST

Last Updated: August 18

New Turns for PCs: 20
New Turns for NPCs: 15

Player Turns at the start of this round: 32 [PLAYER TURN CAP FOR THIS ROUND IS 6]
- A'lera: Prepare (1) ~ Makin' a spear
- A'lera: Prepare (1) ~ Makin' a BETTER spear!
- S'imba: Act (1) ~ Portal-jumping!
- Seito: Act (1) ~ Portal-jumping!
- Zaphir: Act (1) ~ Portal-jumping!
- Khira: Act (1) ~ Portal-jumping!
- A'lera: Act (1) ~ Going north!
- Artoria: Act (1) ~ Going north!
- Orrin: Act (1) ~ Going north!
- Nexxa: Act (1) ~ Going north!
- X'cinna: Act (1) ~ Aetheryte-nabbing!
- S'imba: Act (1) ~ Aetheryte-nabbing!
- Reis: Act (1) ~ Aetheryte-nabbing!
- Vael'a: Prepare (1) ~ GRENADE YAY
- Seito: Investigate (2) ~ Finding out general Falling Stars info (chatting with Flames)
- Enju: Investigate (2) ~ Finding out general Goldentail info (a deal with an info broker)
-

Remaining Player Turns: 14

NPC Turns at the start of this round:
- X'addo: Investigage (2) ~ Island exploring
- Goldentail: Prepare (1) ~ Ritual
- X'zarann: Prepare (1) ~ Messing with Goldentail's ritual
- X'ogun: Act (3) ~ Acquiring resources
- X'red: Act (3) ~ Making a killing
- U'dorian: Investigate (2) ~ Island exploring
- Cortez: Prepare (1) ~ Survival
- X'ogun: Investigate (2) ~ Not idle things
- Anstarra: Investigate (2) ~ A quick trip to Camp Glorious
- X'ogun: Prepare (1) ~ Meeting with prospects
- Chagrin: Prepare (1) ~ Recruiting
- X'zarann: Investigate (2) ~ Catching up on his reading
- X'vurr: Act (4) ~ A little bit of warfare
- X'addo: Investigate (2) ~ Spyin'
-

Remaining NPC Turns: 16

Act IV: Starlit Noon

Scene II-b: Player Acts

These are time windows in which Act or Discuss actions may be placed, if the GM is needed for one reason or another. They won't necessarily all be used. Time slots are functionally first-come, first-served, though players can of course re-negotiate with each other.

Show Content

a) Free Event Time A (Saturday, August 19th, 2017, 6 pm CST)

This is free time for an Act!

"Flavour teeeext!"

b) Free Event Time B - Aetheryte Absconding (Sunday, August 20th, 2017, 5 pm CST)

X'cinna has decided that nothing would make the Golden Prints Sept important and fancy like their very own aetheryte. After copious brainstorming (mostly by others) and drinking (mostly by her) a clear course has been set: to borrow S'imba's renegade corsair, the Sultana's Revenge, sail around the lower cap of Thanalan to the ruins of Rock Falls (or the Bloody Prints Sept, depending who you ask) and 'acquire' the tribal-style duodirectional aetheryte which was once used by her own people to set up their sept there (after everyone in Rock Falls came down with murdered).

"I mean, I guess it's okay that she'd get the thing. Last I checked the far end was disabled, and after moving it from its moorings it's basically gonna be the world's largest and fanciest paperweight unless someone really savvy hooks it up again. Which I'm pretty sure Cinna is fine with... also, who's even still posted down there? Dregs of Goldentail's Blades? They'd probably love an excuse to run away from that hole in the ground."

1. X'cinna Ares
2. Reis Okeya
4. S'imba Tia

c) Free Event Time C - Snow Place Like Home (Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017, 7 pm CST)

A'lera and her companions received invitations from X'ogun, chief advisor of the Nunh of the Falling Stars Sept, to come and visit the Crystal Caves of their Home Sept, after proving themselves in battle against a rogue Fallen. It's time for a trip into the cold lands.

"Outsiders haven't been invited there openly since... ever. For thousands of years, the only non-Falling Stars to visit the Nunh's holy ground have been prisoners, and most never left."

1. A'lera Treon
2. Artoria Aldsan
3. Orrin Halgren
4. Nexxa Tristelle

d) Free Event Time D: Through the Looking Glass (Friday, August 25th, 2017, 7 pm CST)

S'imba - and anyone else who dares - is going through the portal in the basement of Goldentail's manor!

Villainous (and semi-mechanized) Captain Cortez of the Aster was blown through a portal that he started a small neighborhood war to reach. Weighed down by wounds (and bullets) his hunters did not pursue, but now the time has come.

"A portal? Down there? Weren't U'dorian and X'addo working on tracking the aetherial trail of Goldentail and X'zarann..."

1. S'imba Tia
2. Seito Moonclaw
3. Zaphir Zurlac
4. Jana Ridah
5. Khira Lhizahla

HOUSE RULE: For Starsfall, players are allowed to, if they wish, purchase a Stunt (like any other stunt, this is not a bonus stunt, simply a bonus rule for Starsfall) that works in the following manner: +1 to a single skill, with a single, simple condition, otherwise always active. The cap to which a skill may be brought with this sort of Stunt is 5.
NOTE: This Stunt is not available to characters who already have a natural +5 in a skill.
EXAMPLE: Gain +1 to Fight as long as you are fighting with fist weapons. This may not bring your Fight higher than 5.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - S'imba - 08-18-2017

I'd like to reserve D

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Zetchryn - 08-18-2017

I'd like to reserve C, on A'lera Treon. Visiting the Home Sept.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Artoria - 08-18-2017

I'll also go to C on Artoria Aldsan.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Martiallais - 08-18-2017

Tentatively adding Seito for the portal jump in Slot D.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - combatwombat519 - 08-18-2017

was gonna say for the portal event, then remember I am gonna be out of state that day,. doh

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - LystAP - 08-18-2017

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Zaphir Zurlac - 08-19-2017

What the hey, I'll try D.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Visquis - 08-19-2017

i like to sign reis up for free event B plz!

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - S'imba - 08-19-2017

Put me on reserve for B just to give people who aren't in an event a chance to sign up first.