Hydaelyn Role-Players
Player from Malboro, New to RP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Player from Malboro, New to RP (/showthread.php?tid=18364)

Player from Malboro, New to RP - FlowerBear - 01-29-2017

Heya! My name is Jelili, also the name of my primary character, Jelili Jeli. I've been developing her character for about a year, and I want to break into RPing.

I know my server isn't 100% stellar for roleplaying, but I'm still hoping to find some people.

Hope to see you soon!

RE: Player from Malboro, New to RP - Thunderbolt300 - 01-29-2017

Hey there, and welcome aboard to the RPC! Thumbsup

Best of luck on your hunt for RP on Malboro!

RE: Player from Malboro, New to RP - 44jay - 01-31-2017

Hello! I'm also from Malboro and just signed up here not too long ago!

You're right; Malboro's not the greatest when it comes to RP groups and such, but I've seen a few people around. I'm pretty new to RPs myself and would really like to see what it's all about. It sounds like fun!

RE: Player from Malboro, New to RP - Deahfel - 01-31-2017

Hello and welcome to the RPC! Hope you are able to get some RP going on your server!

RE: Player from Malboro, New to RP - Roegavin - 03-10-2017

Hello fellow Malborean/s feel free to add me as well. My character's name is Roegavin Lockser and Im usually on during 6pm-7pm central and on for a good length of the night. I might not roleplay much but I still would like to meet you all.

RE: Player from Malboro, New to RP - Ligardian Dreamer - 03-11-2017

Hello and welcome!

You can try editing your search info to Roleplaying. That way, it'll be easier to advertise yourself as a roleplayer. Naturally, that means being on the look-out for other players with this in their search info too!

Best of luck! And may the path you choose be filled and blessed by the light of the crystal!

RE: Player from Malboro, New to RP - Retro Pineapples - 03-16-2017

I happen to be on Malboro as well. I've already run into Roegavin [super friendly person to meet there, honestly!], will keep an eye out for any other of you who posted in here. Feel free to hit me up as well, character name is Arik Khatayin

And what Ligardian said is very true. Look for that search info. Also, should look for people who happen to have their RP tag up as well. Given how scattered Malboroian roleplayers seem to be, it's an ideal to make a habit of searching every person.

RE: New Player from Malboro, But not New to RP - Lady_Witcher - 11-24-2017

Hi hi... I just started last night... I'm looking for roleplayers... Katira Leyvara is my character's name. I would love to find a Rp community and get lost in some Rp fun <3

RE: Player from Malboro, New to RP - runewynd - 12-28-2017

I'm from Malboro too!  My family and I have an entire FC of Lalas with a house in Shirogane designed around RP!

We play a coven of witches, we're creepy and hilarious.

Anyway, look up Mistress Adrienne if you want to meet us!  Smile

RE: Player from Malboro, New to RP - Demonofasura - 12-29-2017

Hello! New to server transfered from balmung to follow my friends. Glad I did but it killed my rp life! Really hope someone is still on this server that rps! Hit me up name is Lilith Attor in game. (I am a dude playing a female character no erp please..... *shudders from past exp*)

RE: Player from Malboro, New to RP - Sephkon - 12-30-2017

Are you still playing? I was thinking of joining a smaller community to get settled into RP

RE: Player from Malboro, New to RP - Demonofasura - 01-04-2018

(12-30-2017, 08:25 PM)Sephkon Wrote: Are you still playing? I was thinking of joining a smaller community to get settled into RP
Yep I'll be on tonight after work around 230 300 pm eastern time