Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Huntsman/Adventurer seeking contacts, traveling companions and friends - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Huntsman/Adventurer seeking contacts, traveling companions and friends (/showthread.php?tid=18366)

Huntsman/Adventurer seeking contacts, traveling companions and friends - EliBallard - 01-30-2017

Hey guys!

So I've finally got my character all caught up on content and have grabbed all of the current PVP event mounts and am looking to just relax, settle into a routine gameplay wise and start really getting into the RP side of things.

I'm already part of a great FC, but real life commitments and my bizarre sleep schedule keep me from taking part in too many events so I figured I'd poke my head in here to see if any morning-midday or late night players in the EST timezone were interested, in particular. Not to say I'd be wholly unavailable outside of those times, but it's rare for me to find time to sit down and really commit to something in-game outside of those periods. RP via Skype or other messenger (which I am also totally up for!) where posts can be made whenever one has time are different entirely.

My character is Elijah Ballard, a somewhat cocky midlander adventurer and huntsman from a tiny hamlet in the Twelveswood. Since leaving home he's made it something of a goal to see as much of Eorzea as possible so it shouldn't be too difficult to arrange meetings or prior acquaintances, and I'm more than happy to hash out details of a possible meetup via PMs or something. There's more information about him in the wiki page linked in my signature, though it's very much a work in progress.

So yeah, I look forward to hearing from folks, and thanks for taking the time to read this!

RE: Huntsman/Adventurer seeking contacts, traveling companions and friends - Maril - 01-30-2017

Morning/midday EST lines up pretty nicely with my afternoon/early evening - I tend to be around on most days so if you feel like doing something feel free to hit me up Smile I am European, so I am about 6 hours ahead of EST ^^

RE: Huntsman/Adventurer seeking contacts, traveling companions and friends - SicketySix - 01-30-2017

When you say late night EST players, how late are you talking here? I usually log on about 9/10pm and can play till 2/3am.

RE: Huntsman/Adventurer seeking contacts, traveling companions and friends - Mermaid - 01-30-2017

I'm actually in a similar situation with bizarre timing. During the peak hours, I tend either be playing in one of several D&D or Pathfinder games or playing games with friends with limited time schedules. The time I have to sit down and RP tends to be late at night. Unfortunately, that's late night PST.

I'm always up for Discord/Skype RP though. Tsubaki's also a Gridanian adventurer with aspirations to see more of the world so it'd probably be pretty easy to run into her. Thumbsup

RE: Huntsman/Adventurer seeking contacts, traveling companions and friends - GhostlyMaiden - 01-30-2017

I'm usually in-game around during evening and late night EST hours and available most of the day on discord.

Kanako isn't an adventurer per say, but she does travel a lot and often finds herself in precarious situations. She's a kind person at heart and will do anything she can to protect ones she holds close, some people see this as her being easily manipulated. She does her best to avoid that by not trusting people so easily.

There you have it, a brief description of Kanako! If you're interested and want to know more, I have a nice wiki for her linked in my signature. Perhaps we can work something out! ^_^

RE: Huntsman/Adventurer seeking contacts, traveling companions and friends - Kazukata - 01-30-2017

I'm on central time, but if you're interested in rping, you'd be able to catch me on the weekends. I'm seeing a lot of interesting parallels between Eli and my character, Kazukata, particularly in the dreams and aspirations department. Kazu could use someone who could show him the ropes of the Twelveswood, particularly what does and doesn't count as poaching, since he's also a former hunter.

RE: Huntsman/Adventurer seeking contacts, traveling companions and friends - EliBallard - 01-31-2017

Sorry it took me so long to respond here, folks, real life had me pretty busy the last few days. I'll get replies out to everyone by the end of the night with any luck!

RE: Huntsman/Adventurer seeking contacts, traveling companions and friends - Ritsu - 01-31-2017

Depending on what work looks like, I am generally home around noon est. (Every now and then I have the rare later shift.)

Both these characters are consider mains for me. First one is Ritsu Knoltros. She is the owner of the Wandering Tonberry Lodge. Ritsu doesn't go out into the field as much anymore, however she can network if he is looking for other hunters to do things with. (May need a prior heads up to see who is interested/around)
https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Ritsu_Arlow

Chidori is one of the healer/mages. She is for hire or if you come across her, she is willing to help someone in need. I like mixing Pve and RP, so totally willing to heal a RP dungeon crawl or whatever is needed. Or if you just want a tag along well meaning, but clumsy mage.
https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Chidori_Farcloud

RE: Huntsman/Adventurer seeking contacts, traveling companions and friends - EliBallard - 02-28-2017

Have gotten back to most of the folk who've messaged me, still need to reach out to a couple more, but I'm throwing the call out there to people interested in RP via Discord especially now that I've begun my new job. Can post to it all day as opposed to my more limited playtimes in the evening and morning.