Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] I'ason - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] I'ason (/showthread.php?tid=18434)

I'ason - koukomo - 02-01-2017

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters: I'ason Tia
  • Primary character: I'ason Tia
  • Linkshells: --
  • Primary RP linkshell: None. I have an FC with whom I RP more macro-adventure stuff - Ardent Lotus.

[*]

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • I don't know what this means. I'm a casual player (in my 30s with a full time job) and I'm not always IC, as I like to enjoy PvE stuff when my brain isn't functional enough after work to think about complex stuff like RP. When I am IC, though, I don't do all that taboo stuff like godmodding or shitting on the lore or blending IC/OOC or doing anything to other characters without prior consent, etc. 

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • From passing a cold to full-on torture, as long as OOC parties consent and it's not completely non-lore-friendly, anime exaggerated, effortlessly-throwing-trains-on-people "combat," I'm cool with it. 

As far as actually RPing combat, I'd like to think I'm decent, but it's not a passion of mine. My main character is a pacifist/chicken, but I've played more fight-y characters before.

• Views on IC romance:
  • Love it, as long as it's well-developed. I tend to lean more toward dysfunctional romance or deep relationships between two very flawed, well-thought-out characters. Also, I prefer same-sex romances - I just feel they tend to fall into less tropes that annoy me. Romance, to me, also doesn't necessarily mean the typical stuff - platonic relationships or soulmate-y ties are good, too.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • I enjoy them. I feel they're great for character development - to expand their networks, to help with immersion and such - but at the end of the day, I'd prefer not to juggle with 101 different character ties and just focus on a few ongoing, deep relationships. If this family member or best friend or whatnot has significant ties and shared experiences to my character which shaped them both, then I think I could enjoy as much as the romance stuff.

• Views on lore:
  • I do try to generally stay lore-friendly, but if there isn't any explicit lore around something, I believe in some manner of freedom of interpretation. 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • I tend to keep chat outside the game system private unless I've developed close enough ties with the people I RP with to bring things to other platforms like IMs or Discord, etc.

[*]

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone:-8 GMT (Pacific)
  • Contact info:PM me or respond to my threads here for now. I don't like giving out more private contacts until I know the person more.