Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hi there! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hi there! (/showthread.php?tid=18471)

Hi there! - Iria - 02-04-2017

Well hello there!

I hope you're having a wonderful day.  It's perfect and rainy with a side of tea.  My name is Iria, and I'm making the transition from WoW into FF.  I know it's taken me long enough, but I'm really excited to meet all of you and I'm hoping to make more friends to pal around with.  I'm a casual player as my job is pretty consuming during the week, but my evenings are usually free and my weekends tend to be pretty free as well.

ChocoboTonberryCactuarMoogleHeartGeekCool

I'm on Balmung and I'm gradually getting all my characters moved over from other realms.

I currently play:

Iria Nicholaides
V'sheexi Nalih
Kyneirra Nightsea
Kaizi Kazi

I'm pleased to meet you!  If you know of any Free Companies that would be willing to accept a lowly arcanist such as myself, I'd be much obliged.  Moogle

RE: Hi there! - Thunderbolt300 - 02-04-2017

Hey there, and welcome aboard to the RPC and to FFXIV! Thumbsup

Once you have a good idea of the character you're intending to focus on, or what specific connections you'd like your character to have, toss up a Making Connections post to hit the ground running!

RE: Hi there! - Sileas Bishop - 02-04-2017

Hi! Welcome to the site and to FF! Big Grin I recently stopped playing WoW, and I've been playing for a really long time but there's something about FF that is just new and refreshing haha. I'd be more than happy to RP with you sometime if you'd like! Figure I could mention our FC as well (in my signature) is always recruiting new faces! But either way I hope you find some good people out there!

RE: Hi there! - Iria - 02-04-2017

Thank you both for the warm welcome!

I'll make sure to look for you in game.  Feel free to add me to friends if you ever want to RP sometime!  Smile

RE: Hi there! - Deahfel - 02-05-2017

Hello and welcome to Balmung and the RPC! If you have any questions or want to RP sometime feel free to send me a tell or a message

RE: Hi there! - Tagyr - 02-06-2017

Welcome! I've recently come back from a WoW period myself. It's a good time to play catch up as even now I've still got countless things to do.

RE: Hi there! - Ryslo Suramlo - 02-06-2017

Welcome to Hydaelyn Roleplayers Coalition!

Not that I would normally advertise a Free Company here in a welcome thread but since your asking the Knights of Eorzea is also Recruiting new faces as well. We've got a great little system in place that gets new faces immediately mingling with older ones (not saying our members are old by any stretch, but simply by experience Laugh ). Though if our theme of Protectorates isn't your thing there are many great free companies on Balmung, tons of them with varying themes and idea's. I would strongly recommend going to the Free Company Section and checking them out!